Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (20668 Views)

Saraki Commissions Remodelled Senate Press Centre In Abuja (photos) / STELLA WONDER - Remodelled Lagos Airport’s Air-conditioners Fail, Roof Leaks / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Callotti: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chongaiman: @Callotti
Thanks for posting that song. Never fails to move me.

Welcome. kiss
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by nwabobo: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why is it that only 3 ministries seem to have been above board viz;

Finance

Aviation

Power.

And these three ministries have one thing in common........ Igbo kwenu!!

4 Likes

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by taharqa: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
chucky234: Look more like a shopping complex than an airport to me,shoprite's outer view is far better than the outside view of that airport.
Mediocrity at its pinnacle.
Chucki, abeg shut yr mouth. Hv u bn to dis 'new' Benin airport? If dat is too far, walk into similarly remodelled GAT in lagos...no worry i go try post hw dis Benin airport be b4
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by taharqa: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
nwabobo: Why is it that only 3 ministries seem to have been above board viz;

Finance

Aviation

Power.

And these three ministries have one thing in common........ Igbo kwenu!!

Abeg mk una no bring all those una ethnicism come here. Arguably, d most performing Min in GEJ cabinet currently is the Min for Agriculture- dr Adesina, he is Yoruba. The Min for Trade and Industry( Edo or Lagos- i no really know) and d Min for Transport( d guy overseeing d railways rehabilitation and revival, the improved seaports and inland waterways is a northerner) are doing well too

The 3 u named are doing well sha but no bi because dem bi Igbos

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Charles1234: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=afam4eva]
This lagos remodel GAT terminal that was commission recently ,i just found it here on Naira https://www.nairaland.com/1087649/commissioning-remodelled-gat-mma-lagos-october
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by pecopeco: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
#Afanna:
Ticketing stand showing unfinished brick slabs at the Benin Airport
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by JaaizTech: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
When a man does well and you pat him on the back, then He will do more <Quote from Rotimi Amaechi>. GEJ / Aviation Minister, you have done well in this regard, well done. Work is also ongoing in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by denitro(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by snowdrops(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ejiné: Later on, people go open their dirty garri-filled mouths to talk say Stella Oduah no dey do anything, begin dey accuse her of tribalism simply because she fired some people who've been chopping with nothing to show for it.

Them dey worry you? Abi you no see say na NDDC project be dis?

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by specialguest(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Quite impressive.. Are the cars in the picture also part of the remodelling? maybe they offer complimentary pick up and drop off services now undecided
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by CyberG: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ejiné: Later on, people go open their dirty garri-filled mouths to talk say Stella Oduah no dey do anything, begin dey accuse her of tribalism simply because she fired some people who've been chopping with nothing to show for it.

She's still a bottom pile tribalist, just like all iboz.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by bigtt76(f): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
So remodeling of Airports in the country meant for very few is now a sign of 'Government working?' SMH ....We really need to change our way of thinking. Out of 150 Million + Nigerians out there ...how many uses these airports? In the rural areas are millions without good roads, water, electricity or health care but yet we deem it fit to remodel the airports to ferry to and fro the same people messing up this country?

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by bolayei: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
nothing shines in benin bros..,na red everything dey turn to
ayee001: It's nice but why is the tiles of the toilet not shining?
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
elexcuse me, but were some old pictures mixed with the new ones?
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by jude33084(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
chucky234: Look more like a shopping complex than an airport to me,shoprite's outer view is far better than the outside view of that airport.

People like you never appreciate anything Ǧ☺☺ϑ, always criticing tongue

No wonder your home town pics were displayed yesterday. cheesy
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by kutchs: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wasnt expecting any less from you. Well you can recreate Heathrow or JFK in Nigeria when ur father become the president and u the minister of aviation until then leave us wit what we have.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by CGKing(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Inspite of the stinking wealth of Nigeria, u gave us this rubbish shack / kiosk o oh to tell me its an airport. Can't even wait to hear the billions quoted for the project. U guys just execute useless road and hospital projects n act as though u have achieved. Do u think we r stupid in this country?

Abeg jare, how person fit download the Alex burke music for blackberry? Make man hear something wey make sense.
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by taharqa: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
bigtt76: So remodeling of Airports in the country meant for very few is now a sign of 'Government working?' SMH ....We really need to change our way of thinking. Out of 150 Million + Nigerians out there ...how many uses these airports? In the rural areas are millions without good roads, water, electricity or health care but yet we deem it fit to remodel the airports to ferry to and fro the same people messing up this country?
You must receive good news at least for today by fire or by force. That spirit of always accepting bad news- accidents, floods, kidnapping, pipeline vandalism, domestic violence, corruptn, ethnicism, ALUU,BH- is cast away from you at least for today in d MIGHTY name of Jesu, Amin..Release!....u are FREE at least for today..... Oya, raise up yr hands and give thanks

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Areaboy2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2012

wtf are you on about?
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
Some people are just incurable pessimist and always blind to see any good thing.

This is just remodelling of some of the existing airports and it should gladen ones heart that someone is taking the initiative to improve upon the existing facilities at our airports.

This was the same aviation industry that 19.5bn aviation intervention fund dissappeared into thin air during OBJ's regime without any improvements in any of the airport, yet the recent Lagos airport terminal cost only N648m and i'm sure others will be in same range, if not lesser.

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rubbish if you ask me. How will this improve the delapidated state of Enugu-Portharcourt expressway

Okay, what percentage of trips are done via airports ? Put your trips on the perspective. Airlines are really shutting down but that isnt the matter here. The crux of the matter is that people are dieing everyday on bad Nigerian roads that FG has refused to fix. Shiiiiit!!!!!!. Mstcheeeww.....

Only hypocites will laugh and cheer at a painted airport wall. Not even a new airport.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by chreldb(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
That toilet floor just made me postpone my dinner. Anyways the airport looks better than the last time I saw it sha, but still this is a mediocre renovation though.
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by caukerzee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Haters gon hate! No matter what good this goverment does, there are people who will nag. Nigerians generally prefare to hear about the negatives than the positves and we expect change.

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Majority OF Nigerians Can't Use The Airport because they spend less than a dollar A day
This doesn't Put Food On The Majority Of Nigerians Table who can't afford a three square Meal
The Primary School Of The "Nigerian" Child still uses Chalkboard from the 90's(or say early 2000's) and Pit Toilet(Shalanga)
The Common Man Still have no access τ̅☺ intensive Health Care
I Saw an Emergency Bus got stocked in Traffic Last Friday (God Knows What Condition The patient was in, I pray he survives)

OP let's save that for some other time.
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hahahahaha grin grin grin AMEN!

taharqa: You must receive good news at least for today by fire or by force. That spirit of always accepting bad news- accidents, floods, kidnapping, pipeline vandalism, domestic violence, corruptn, ethnicism, ALUU,BH- is cast away from you at least for today in d MIGHTY name of Jesu, Amin..Release!....u are FREE at least for today..... Oya, raise up yr hands and give thanks

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Dainfamous: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
odua the wonder lady....
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
CyberG:

She's still a bottom pile tribalist, just like all iboz.

If i catch you, ur case will be that of solomon grunday.
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dont mind dem bad belle pple no matter wat fg do dey wil complain thumbs up gej
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by makaveli1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
ayee001: It's nice but why is the tiles of the toilet not shining?
Nigerians are neva satisfied always lukin for a flaw in every good thing... SMH
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by chreldb(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
shol: Majority OF Nigerians Can't Use The Airport because they spend less than a dollar A day
This doesn't Put Food On The Majority Of Nigerians Table who can't afford a three square Meal
The Primary School Of The "Nigerian" Child still uses Chalkboard from the 90's(or say early 2000's) and Pit Toilet(Shalanga)
The Common Man Still have no access τ̅☺ intensive Health Care
I Saw an Emergency Bus got stocked in Traffic Last Friday (God Knows What Condition The patient was in, I pray he survives)

OP let's save that for some other time.

@ bolded. Just so you know the governor of the state also refurbished all government owned schools. I think the class rooms are even air conditioned. Last time I heard some work was going on in Benin central hospital. The man is trying no doubt, my only problem is the disgusting airport toilet floor. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by pawa4ul: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
BIG SHAME ON RIVERS STATE. I HOPE THE ONE ONE THAT CALLS HIMSELF THE CHAIRMAN OF GOVERNORS FORUM WILL SEE THIS. THIS AIRPORT IS NOT INTERNATIONAL YET LOOKS THIS FINE. THE SO CALLED BUS TERMINAL WE CALL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN PORT HARCOURT IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. I FLEW INTO PH TWO WEEKS AGO AND ALMOST VOMITED WHEN I WANTED TO USE THE REST ROOM. THAT PLACE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN UNTIL THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A LOCAL AIRPORT AT LEAST.
Re: New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. by Bawss1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
When something good is done then commendations are in order. Yet incurable naysayers must leave their mark of pessimism here. . .they will do well to shut up.

More grease to government's elbow for these developments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Keep Mum After Meeting With Buhari / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria To Start Production Of Airplanes Before 2023 / Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.