Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed (1016 Views)

Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? / Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by lifestory11: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
I've being in a relationship with my fiancee for almost 15 months now and we've great plan for the future & also working on doing a brief introduction before she leave for her youth corp next yr, at the moment we've distance issue because im no longer in nigeria. Lately we hardly joke/play and to my greatest surprise i discovered her ways of express herself on twitter is more interesting/fascinating than chatting with me, she piss me off with things she knew i don't like at all and later giving excuses of pulling my legs etc.

Right now i dont want to jump into conclusion yet becos our love was built on solid trust/understanding but what else i discovered about her is she hardly talk abt our plans for next year. To me it looks like am trying to false/push her when she's actually not ready. Some of you would be wondering why i put this thread on the family section rather than romance because i've read alot about the topics on family section and i enjoyed it, also because i want to build a solid family/relationship with my her. Your honest opinion is needed but i dont want 2 destroy everythin wit lack of trust/understanding...pardon me if you discover typo error or gbagaun in my thread....thanks
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by k2039: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
I hate to tell you this,she is losing interest in you.

The problem is this,I know you know she is loosing interest,I just dont jnow why you choose to ignore the signs.

For the fact that she was trustworthy before doesnt mean she will remain trutworthy
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by greatgod2012(f): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Call her, tell her u really want to discuss at lentgh with her, then ask her all d questions/things bothering u about her and ur plans,(ie everything u write here), notice d way she answers, then, from there, u will know what to do and d next line of action, except u are not smart enough to understand riddles/parables.
Wishing u goodluck.

P. S tell her to please be sincere with u.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
I dont understand the story. No punctuation, too many short words, edit and repost please if you want serious views.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by baby124: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Tell her all about what you have written here. If you truly want to get married you have to learn to be open with your sweetheart, and speak your mind. Also, make sure she is mentally and emotionally ready for marriage at this time in her life.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
She may not be ready, she may be distracted by the world of social media, It can get crazy especially for young people even married couples too, they ignore people in their lives and prefer to laugh gist and joke with strangers, It is a real issue.
Anyway, talk to her, are you sure you are both ready for marriage? You are going for service, will you not get a job? Am sure she is younger probably till in school, any way left to me both of you need time to grow. At least she does.
Talk with her, share your fears, Social media can be distracting
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by ifyalways(f): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Long distance relationship is for matured minds. It can drive you insane, trying to deal with all the "what ifs" . Take it easy with yourself before you go crazy.

Call your girl and tell her all your fears just like you did here. Listen to what she has to say and if you have a good head on your shoulders, should be able to tell if she's still willing to be your girl.

Don't expect things to be exactly same as when you were around cos it won't be. Just keep an open mind and hope for the best.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by chinkelly(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Men!! That girl is warming 2 some other guy already. 4 all I can say, she may av been caught up in some romantic spin. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ she's distracted and may even be contemplating moving on. That's ladies 4 u. Give them space and they'll be carried away, even married ones could be vulnerable. And the problem with dis is wen she becomes enmeshed, she'll be 2 confused about wat she really wants. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ guy, I feel sorry 4 u.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
chinkelly: Men!! That girl is warming 2 some other guy already. 4 all I can say, she may av been caught up in some romantic spin. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ she's distracted and may even be contemplating moving on. That's ladies 4 u. Give them space and they'll be carried away, even married ones could be vulnerable. And the problem with dis is wen she becomes enmeshed, she'll be 2 confused about wat she really wants. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ guy, I feel sorry 4 u.

If you can't trust her with her own space, how can you trust her with yours?

@op, I don't know o. Perhaps you should talk to her. I think that you'd better. Lay things out so that silent suspicions do not corrode something that might be good.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed by RoyalRoy(m): 4:48am On Oct 31, 2012
debrief08: Anyway, talk to her, are you sure you are both ready for marriage? You are going for service, will you not get a job? Am sure she is younger probably till in school, any way left to me both of you need time to grow. At least she does.

Kai......true true.....you no really understand the story!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should Children Be Given Allowance? / Part 1: Christians, God Never Intended Sexual Intimacy For Procreation Alone. / Twenty Things That Parents Should Teach Their Child:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.