Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) (2172 Views)

Things You Wish Your Partner Was Better At / Prayer For The Kissing Folks / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
When the First Lady, Patience Jonathan returned to Nigeria recently from her controversial oversea trip, her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan welcomed her warmly and it seems she needed a kiss.
On the other hand, in one of their many public appearances, the United States first couple shared a good kiss to the admiration of those present at the function.
Which of these two couples doyou think is better at the kissing game? Was our president even interested in giving his madam a kiss? Whatdo you observe in both pix?

Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by RedLight1: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
i give it to my very own jonah
even though aunty patience still dull the kiss ... but still look real pass that obama own that looks like someone is forcing is forcing em
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Red-Light:
even though aunty patience still dull the kiss ... but still look real pass that obama own that looks like someone is forcing is forcing em
hmm. .das true sha, bu luk at jona, he is kissin pat's nose undecided
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
I blame GEJ for this thread. . .
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: I blame GEJ for this thread. . .
lmfao. .bro u kan say dat aqain grin
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Rocktation(f): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nothing wey uncle Jonah de fit do well. Light..zero, road..zero, kiss...
Mscheww

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
shocked
Jonah's kiss more real than the Obama's?
Have you people ever had a real kiss before?
I seriously doubt that.
I can even feel the passion in the obama's kiss from here sef. Shioor.
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rocktation: Nothing wey uncle Jonah de fit do well. Light..zero, road..zero, kiss...
Mscheww
abi, no b lie jaree. .mayb he's even zero on bed
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: shocked
I seriously doubt that.
hmm, u kan feel d passion in his kiss abi. . .anyhw sha, na jonah nai sabi, lukin at dah pic, he's kissin pat's nose, nd d illitrate wife is even smilinq. . #SMH!!!
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by MMM2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
None undecided
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
onomemario: hmm, u kan feel d passion in his kiss abi. . .anyhw sha, na jonah nai sabi, lukin at dah pic, he's kissin pat's nose, nd d illitrate wife is even smilinq. . #SMH!!!
I didn't say in his kiss, their kiss is what I said, seriously just looking at that picture and seeing the love in it is making me miss my boo the more.
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by xynerise: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
I commented on this earlier today on Nigeria info. grin
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
^and what did you say there?
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: ^and what did you say there?
nd wah hapnd 2 ur boo
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
^What happened to my boo, as in?
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
oh boi! see as jona and hin wife dey smooch like animal, na nose to nose b d new swag?
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: ^What happened to my boo, as in?
u said ure missinq ur boo. .has it been lnq u met him
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: oh boi! see as jona and hin wife dey smooch like animal, na nose to nose b d new swag?
hmmm. .u don c whe animal dy smooch, if yes, wch animal is dat, make i go buy am, male nd fmale, make 'em dy smooch 4 mah front grin
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Tyche(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kai!

I hope Jona is good in bed sha
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
onomemario: hmmm. .u don c whe animal dy smooch, if yes, wch animal is dat, make i go buy am, male nd fmale, make 'em dy smooch 4 mah front grin
dinosaurs
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
dinosaurs
shocked nah hun. .dah aint true. .jus imaqin 2 dino smoochinq. . .das an incomin earthquake u knw U said dat kos u knew ah wudnt b able 2 find any grin
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
onomemario: u said ure missinq ur boo. .has it been lnq u met him
oh that, he's not in my state.
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by onomemario(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: oh that, he's not in my state.
oh qal sowie. .m also facinq such. .mah girl's far frm me, n we rarely meet, althouqh, we do talk on phne nd text each oda, bu das nat qud enuf cry
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Kirinwa: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Red-Light:

Taa!Obama's kiss is natural while Jonathan was squeezing his nose as if Patient is smelling.I give it to Obama.Besides Jonathan wasn't even kissing. OP do you know what a kiss is?
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by gwas(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
?
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by gwas(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
It seems Jona is trying to help Dame blow her nose with his mouth. grin
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Lol. Those are my presidents! Jonathan was blowing catarrh from Patience nose with his mouth smh sad Obama own is worse cos daz not how to French kiss! It's like this kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Patie do teeth surgery
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2012
freecocoa: shocked
I seriously doubt that.

Very true cocoa, I can feel the connection and the emotion between Jonathan and patience but in the case of Obama and Mitchelle, they were just doing it for the press to capture it.
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Kirinwa: 4:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Very true cocoa, I can feel the connection and the emotion between Jonathan and patience but in the case of Obama and Mitchelle, they were just doing it for the press to capture it.

Did you do comprehension in Primary school?
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Jambsupport(f): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2012
jona kiss beta, dey both look hungry 4d kiss
Re: Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2012
i don't believe that jona is taking is nose up,because is wife's mouth is stinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right / Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... / Why Do Guys Always Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.