Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (47930 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sylve11: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2012
Why I don't bother myself over lesbianss/gaysss's issue is becos most of them do think that there's never the existence of the Almighty, so therefore do what pleases them anytime anyday without fear of the Almighty. Westernization value, i thank u still cos without yo taking the value of morals from we Africans, there wouldn't have been gaysss/lesbianss roaming the face of Africa. Am not trying to point ma fingers, but Degenerated souls should know that God is watching them! 8 cool

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Roon9(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.

D̶̲̥̅̊ onli tyn am almost 100 percent sure ☀̤̣̈̇f from your post is that you almost sounded ƪĩк̣̣̥ε a homosexual. Pray you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not tho. Btw why would anyone in his right mind practise that crap

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sylve11: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.
u must be part of them.am sure u are really sick.idiot
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ZeusI: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2012
Why rebuke them! Have you not noticed that every one has the right to choose his/her way? Way to life(heaven) and way to death(hell). Girls keep your virtues burning all the way to Lucifer's empire.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ZeusI: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Devil incarnate, you are right.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by omenziate(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Animals.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by megareal: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2012
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ROCKJ1(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2012
This is thesame reason why God destroyed sodom and Gomora.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by piouson(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2012
Hahaha people and blind lame discrimination and victimization!!
if thats what they want, so be it.. time will tell the tale. i remain straight
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by kekakuz(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2012
this one is serious. Please tie him b4 he enters the market. Civilazation will come changes will emerge but the rule of nature remains constant
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2012
what is this rubbish ?

When men with their ever ready packs full everywhere for free

This world sef.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2012

The word of God does not change. God never supported killing and he doesnt support homosexuality. Your assertion is false and will never happen.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ROCKJ1(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2012
This is thesame reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorah.

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2012

obviously this fella aint straight.

Fu...ck of mister man,

Ur presence irritates me.

3 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2012
u just tey craze...no much word...jst knw u tey craze.....#baboon
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by White007(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2012
Sorry, can somebody pls tell if these Chiks are Nigerians.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2012
it reminds me of a few months back,

When I innocently put up a real madrid photo, with all the players on panties as my DP , one stupid fella ,
----- "a friend then that I once respected" started pinging seriously , telling me he was so happy seeing me a member , that he didn't know I belonged .

The idiot went further to say he was 100 percent sure I had a di..ck length of 14" plus,
That he needed someone who was going to drill him well,

This sent cold shivers down my spine and I gave him a real piece of my mind that night..........

To think that this idi.ot just got married last month to an innocent girl beats me.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by NEROSKY(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2012
can i have their control ? Am a lesbian!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2012
babalwa woop woop. freedom of expression
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2012
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry

Ahhhhhh!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Rooneyboy: it reminds me of a few months back,

When I innocently put up a real madrid photo, with all the players on panties as my DP , one stupid fella ,
----- "a friend then that I once respected" started pinging seriously , telling me he was so happy seeing me a member , that he didn't know I belonged .

The idiot went further to say he was 100 percent sure I had a di..ck length of 14" plus,
That he needed someone who was going to drill him well,

This sent cold shivers down my spine and I gave him a real piece of my mind that night..........

To think that this idi.ot just got married last month to an innocent girl beats me.

Sweet Holy Lord! For real Nyaama!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by MrGlobe(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2012
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry
cheesy cheesy

Nowadays, anything goes for attention
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2012
Just 2 words, Ugliness And Lekpaliness
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Hardfact: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2012
One of the many great "dividends" of Big Brother Reality Show and fruits of modern "civilization"
Congrats to the new "couple".
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by NewsFlash101: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2012
a
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by samobe: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2012
There look so dirty, dem no get hope for life frustrated girls,God punish una 2
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2012
SMALL TIME FROM NOW DEM GO SEEK ASYLUM FOR USA OR UK grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Caseless: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2012
May sierra-leonian AMADIOHA strike their tiny laps and bloodless bodies for putting up this show of shame. Rawbish!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by samobe: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls mark their face nobody should invite dem close to dis up coming girl, there re devil incarnate,I'm sure their parent took them for child dedication tinking there ll b useful to the society,see what there re now disgrace to their families
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ajf(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2012
I find gay pics repulsive but lesbian pics excite me. Double standards, not good...smh...

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2012
NEROSKY: can i have their control ? Am a lesbian!

guy nobody send ur pa.ck o ,

They prefer their vibrator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.