Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (47932 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by free2ryhme: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.

How can we tolerate alien culture and practices ?.. if your parents where homosexuals or lesbians do you think you would be born... God who created them male and female is not dumb neither are we smarter than him.. if all the animals were homosexuals and lesbians .. would any have existed? finally how does slave trade relates to homosexuals and gays?... the whites never equated us with animals it was your leaders that sold their people into slave trade go check ya history ... it was in that light that we were looked upon as animals and not in the light of being gays and homosexuals...

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Ejine(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2012
#PrayForTheseHoes

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2012
Who are these an.telops?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Classicalman(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2012
Old rusted skinny smelly scarecrows. No wonder they could'nt get any man. Well...as they say, 'onye a juru aju anaghi aju onwe ya'
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by timbros(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2012
I thought Zainab had a Turkish boyfriend she use to talk about in BBA...

Did they break up?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Caseless: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2012
Rooneyboy: it reminds me of a few months back,

When I innocently put up a real madrid photo, with all the players on panties as my DP , one stupid fella ,
----- "a friend then that I once respected" started pinging seriously , telling me he was so happy seeing me a member , that he didn't know I belonged .

The idiot went further to say he was 100 percent sure I had a di..ck length of 14" plus,
That he needed someone who was going to drill him well,

This sent cold shivers down my spine and I gave him a real piece of my mind that night..........

To think that this idi.ot just got married last month to an innocent girl beats me.
eyyaa...u for invite am nau. 'drilling' would have been the least of services he cud have recieved from u....na to use PESTLE drill that him receptacle called lower opening. Dat guy na toad. Wat rawbish...

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by abuabdulhaqq(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2012
free2ryhme: THIS IS WHAT BIG BROTHER AFRICA PROMOTES: LESBIANS AND HOMOSEXUALS....
that is the rubbish of big brother if not how can u keep man and woman inside one room for 3 or 4 month for what? All this people are evil people I mean the founder of the show
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2012
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry
leave Idowu o! I no dey take her matter play. Weda na lez Hapiya like that.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by rohzey(f): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2012
D-Explorer:
BBA is the most horrific show to visit any home. This indecent movie in the name of a show leaves its victims with no class, low self-esteem and blatantly immorally devoured. This is not the meaning of entertainment to sane minds.
U're rite. Well, all dis tinz re signs of endtime
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by franchizy(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2012
How I wish I will b opportuned to marry dis two pretty and sexy girls, I'm going gaga for them, OMG, I love them so much
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by walexy14(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2012
What eles do Ɣ☺ΰ xpt? When we ask pple dat watch dis programme The moral behide BBA D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel u r nt social.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Caseless: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2012
NewsFlash101: LMAO grin grin. Hurricane Sandy which is a category 1 storm hits the US and everyone seems to be aware of it and making a huge noise out of it. Meanwhile, Typhoon Son Tinh which is a category 5 storm hits China and southern asian countries at the same time, and no one hears of it. It is as if nothing happened in that part of the world, VERY SELFISH OF OUR MEDIA....
are u ok? Check well again and repost cos u directed ur first post to d wrong thread. Dou, ur point was on point...as in , u ar ryt. Politics in the media..i never knew that of china is bigger than sandy cos the attention and publicity sandy got frm d media was much.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by younglad007(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2012
I guess they think being lesbians makes dem cool nd hot
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by KINGwax(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2012
The second pix got me askin if that's really how to kiss. She's gonna strangulate her ko?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2012
Like Charlie boy and Denrele
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Hardfact: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.

Dayoor,
If you're having homo issues, you sure do need quality counselling & help. Homo contradicts nature.
Better to say "In the world of straight backs, HUNCHBACK IS A MONSTER" or "In the land of hunchbacks, STRAIGHTBACK IS A KING".
(Pm me if you need further help)

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ADIGUNadekunle: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls don't blame them who wlii marry this panla.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Ariyke: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Eewwwww ayama lipsrsealed
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2012
This is something anyone can do as fun and take as joke, I don't see why you must always take it as their sexual orientation. I don't need to be at the scene to know that these two are just messing around with cam and doing funny stuff here and nothing intimate there
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by gasbi: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
Correct
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by free2ryhme: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Gbyte: This is something anyone can do as fun and take as joke, I don't see why you must always take it as their sexual orientation. I don't need to be at the scene to know that these two are just messing around with cam and doing funny stuff here and nothing intimate there

na something dey lead to another thing
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by baron212: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2012
Rubbish...
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Gwekzy: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Omo na publicity hyping tinz
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2012
abeg make u bring them make i Finger the one by tow!Since dem no want Mr. Dickson to enter dem Mrs. Holee grin grin grin or if na lick dem wan, i be Mr. Licker! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2012
the op on this thread is sick and the person among seun, mukina and semid that posted this on the homepage was too hasty.

here's a different account to what the thread title suggests

It's been a few months since Big Brother Stargame wrapped up and a winner emerged.

Since then we've had different stories concerning Goldie and Prezzo's relationship, but now other housemates are making the news.

South African model and celebrity Barbz went to support her former housemate Sierra Leonean model Zainab during a cancer event she organised.
While there, the two exchanged kisses, took photos and shared on their twitter pages.

Now there is speculation that the two are dating, while some believe it is a publicity stunt.

There are cultures where some type of kissing is a form of greeting.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by yvonne4(f): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Yurk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Odinaka00(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2012
rohzey:
U're rite. Well, all dis tinz re signs of endtime

Taaaaaaa!! Mechie onu....everything is sign of endtime 4 una eyes, mind u this world is not coming Ť☺ an end anytime soon, I repeat, anytime soon.......rawbbish

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Emmyruns: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2012
They jst want to b recognized. Stupid atitude. God forbid
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by suzannah: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2012
wel evry1 has arite 2 deir own opinion bt if u r a christian, pls chk ur Bible n u il c dt such act was condemn by ur own creator who gave u a life.....bth in d nu & old testament 4 dt mater!!!!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by shizzle11(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2012
Hopeless ugly idiaats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.