Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (47931 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by tellwsdom: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Fotoshopundecidedundecided
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ichommy(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Ugly, skinny gurls, Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by SELFWORTH: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Drunk: It's a free world. We are who we are

You mean you don't know who you are? I guess the same goes for rapxxt, child molesters, fathers who sleep with their daughters, those who sleep with animals, swingers etc.....they can also claim acceptance on the basis of your argument . Shame on you!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ichommy(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Thomas, nah evry pic be photoshop? Photoshop ko localshop ni, Olodo
tellwsdom: Fotoshopundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by kola85(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ see the ignorant western culture has finally donimates the world..#endtym#

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by SELFWORTH: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2012
....who can we blame? Too many worwor Niger men (@poster Mrs Chima) ) is pushing many Niger women over the edge. They look like animals!

Who are they anyway?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by MaxMoney(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.

You ill?

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by livethinme: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: you are very silly n stupid. I can't believe this stupid comment is coming frm a Nlander like u

Why is it a silly comment?

I've watched the responses to this comment and no one has actually answered him back properly.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Kutenluvly(f): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Those mouth look dirty........ they dont floss their teeth at all.

Lmao... grin and u know that how?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by SELFWORTH: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2012
kekakuz: Where will this take them to.very skinny ugly tinz.this big brother tin is a rip off of african values.

Why shove 3 pictures into our face. 1 is enough to make anyone ask for a dog bag.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sugar001(f): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Wetin concern me? Plus the picture doesn't prove they are lesbians. undecided

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Newcrescent(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Let people organise corrective rape for this f**kers. That is y for quite sometime, I seldom watch d BBA 'cos of the rubbish that accompanied it.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by megxo(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2012
n i wonder wats d "defination of ENTERTAINMENT" dis days>>>>> angry
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by megxo(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2012
sugar 001: Wetin concern me? Plus the picture doesn't prove they are lesbians. undecided
we neva see 69 shey
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by playahP(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2012
;DWhy did I get an errecktion when I saw this

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sugar001(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2012
megxo: we neva see 69 shey
Mtsheeeeewwww! You no get work.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sugar001(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2012
playah P: ;DWhy did I get an errecktion when I saw this
lol....
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by taharqa: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2012
D-Explorer:
BBA is the most horrific show to visit any home. This indecent movie in the name of a show leaves its victims with no class, low self-esteem and blatantly immorally devoured. This is not the meaning of entertainment to sane minds.
Thank you joor.. The programme na thrash from start to finish, and these are d kinds of disgraceful results of dat yeye 'show'
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by taharqa: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.
Plz dont compare homosexuality( which is mostly a behavioural choice or in fewer cases, an altered behaviour) with Slave trade( which is pure wickedness and greed man to man). Na wetin dem take dey deceive una bi dat
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by taharqa: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2012
Drunk: It's a free world. We are who we are
Na Lie. Absolute Freedom does exist in nature....lol @' We are who we are'
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by taharqa: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2012
bigx: Ugly girls, as usual they probably had no better option
Why are you calling God's creatures 'ugly'? Bros, abeg mind yrself
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by bigx(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2012
taharqa: Why are you calling God's creatures 'ugly'? Bros, abeg mind yrself
Make I lie?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2012
Disgusting!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2012
New crescent: Let people organise corrective rape for this f**kers. That is y for quite sometime, I seldom watch d BBA 'cos of the rubbish that accompanied it.

See this rapist, how rape enter the issue! So they now use rape to make people repent abi? You are sick! Rape is nothing to joke with ok! Hissss

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by kilo88: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2012
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Insanity(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2012
free2ryhme:

SAYS WHO?

what do U mean? Dats not a gud question 2 ask...u have d right to make your own choice and decisions, they've dat too. Let dem be
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by solomonofremu(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2012
i think something is actually wrong with these people who calls themselves stars. i don't know they need deliverance ; proper fasting and prayer
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Baawaa(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2012
We should blame those boyz that collected their money and refused to marry them because they are disgrace to woman in general grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sweetgala(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: you are very silly n stupid. I can't believe this stupid comment is coming frm a Nlander like u

And why exactly can't it. They are equally human like you, because you and me have heterosexual preference should not grant us any more rights to express ourselves than they.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Baawaa(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2012
solomon ofremu: i think something is actually wrong with these people who calls themselves stars. i don't know they need deliverance ; proper fasting and prayer
Nothing is not wrong with them,they are agents of satan
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2012
caseless: eyyaa...u for invite am nau. 'drilling' would have been the least of services he cud have recieved from u....na to use PESTLE drill that him receptacle called lower opening. Dat guy na toad. Wat rawbish...
ROTFLAMO!!!! Oh boy, you wicked gan ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.