Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

22 Important Questions For Nollywood - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 22 Important Questions For Nollywood (9619 Views)

Nollywood At 20; What Advice Do You Have For Nollywood Film makers? / 18 Important Questions For Nollywood / Youtube Creates Specific Channel For Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by iyatrustee(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
The one wey dey pain me pass be say, every single guy and babe dey live for mansion! angry angry
Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
iyatrustee: The one wey dey pain me pass be say, every single guy and babe dey live for mansion! angry angry

And yet they have no job, Lol . . . Or someone that plays poverty and yet have the face painted . . .
Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by komek(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
ItsModella:
Gosh, somebody should please tell me who this buffoon is. Make una see me see wahala o. The OP started a thread and I asked my own questions and this m0r0n dey yarn dust. Am I the only person who asked questions? but yet you decided to pick on me. Look fool, you better not quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say...rubbish.
I had to quote u cos u were the first person to start it or better still, na u I get power for that's why pointed at you. But if e dey pain you, go kiss PIG yansh.
Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
komek:
I had to quote u cos u were the first person to start it or better still, na u I get power for that's why pointed at you. But if e dey pain you, go kiss PIG yansh.
hahahahaha...jealous much? abeg kiss my a$$ jare...nonsense.
Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
It has noting to do with the actors. the problem lies with the producers and directors of the movie
Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by jpphilips(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Feraz: every problem you have is spiritual and comes from a loved one in most cases
it is possible to hit a person without actually touching him or her
with a pastor,all things are possible
poisoned food always tastes better
the best to make money is by the help of a witch doctor 'bawalawo' joining a cult or sleeping with richmen or killing a child where you'd be shown drinking g.arri as someone who suffers
one of a pair of twins(identical or not) is born evil
anybody who gets hit by a car dies immediately in most cases
the police are extremely 'efficient' unlike their counterpart in reality
it is possible to wear dark shades at night
the ladies must wear makeup to bed
when you are in love and you wanna take take her out,the place you take her to is Mr. biggs, sweet sensation where you'll most probably see an ex while feeding each other.
Gunshots, blows and knock out sound the same
when shot in the chest, it doesn't really matter, your head will b bandaged! same for your legs.
most especially in yoruba movies, your gateman must be inefficient and comical. he must dress like a total freak and never mind his business.
at the end of a three hour movie,you'll be reminded that 'this is just the beginning' watch out for part 2!(3,4,5 infact part infinity!)
no matter the type of movie "to God be the Glory"
before dying, you must cough profusely

where do u see all these things? in one movie
Re: 22 Important Questions For Nollywood by VillageBoi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
salam001: 23.why dont the op pick up a camera and shoot his own movie

Why should he? He's a member of the audience and is allowed to air his views. By the way his post is humour and we like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Old Nollywood Movies / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.