Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigeria's Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Situation (483 Views)

Nigeria- Situation Report And Yoruba Future. / Monday In Westminister! UK Commons Discusses Nigeria's Situation / Nigeria's Situation During Gmb's Regime ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Situation by badjack(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
It is very worrisome that most people just seat down somewhere waiting for the country to break up. It marvels me more that most of them are youth like me. The truth is that it will not happen. Nigeria has gone a long way as to just break up. Another truth is that for some time now, the country will continue like a very sick old woman.
It is very unfortunate that we are not helping matters. We here in nairaland are even more terrible. We keep on fighting each other based on ethnic orientation. We need to work together to correct these stupid things happening here.

The major problem of Nigeria is politicians. Before we use to say that the military are killing the country but we have observed that bad leaders that we have now are worst. Imagine a governor buying house in USA within 100 days in office. Looting is the watchword and nothing is done by anybody. A governor will built road and we will start praising him as if he used his personal money to build it.

The other time Tinubu was seen in the Democrats convention in USA clapping and rejoicing. These our leaders like good thing but will not encourage it here. Any small headache they jump into any available plane to Germany for treatment. What of us that doesn’t know where Germany is. No good hospital here and we are busy singing their praising, vetting frustrations on each other because of ethnic orientation. It is only if we rethink that we can get it right. For now, we are in a very big problem.
How many of the leaders of these developed country come to buy houses? How many of them even give a damn about us. Imagine that Nigerians are used as mocking tools around the world. We even see that our girls go to even Mali for prostitution. Imaging Gabon deporting Nigerians. This is very unbelievable. Something needs to be done by us mainly youths.

Today China is leading the world because they focused of development. Some 15 years ago, Chinese products are very inferior but today the story is different. We keep sitting asking for transfer of technology which will not happen. I was thought that in the University here in Nigeria by one old lecturer. They thought us about reparation and transfer of technology. Nobody will give us their developed technology. The can only supply technology. The Chinese did not wait for technology to be transferred to them, they stole them.
Rise up guys and help yourself. Let us make it work here.
Re: Nigeria's Situation by Leboska(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
God bless u my brother i wish every Nigerian will have a mind like yours including me Naija will be a better place. I use 2 think d@ i'm d only 1 wit this kind of mind set. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Tells Church Why Erring Teachers Were Sacked. / Israel, Hamas Present Truce Ideas But Escalation Threat Remains / [Audio] Senators Rebuke Colleague Who Acknowledged Their Fat Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.