Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 (58192 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by olasmith10(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2012
needhelpnaija: dont you think you are forgetting somebody?
HINT:his first name is MARK....

Add lee mason to urs too
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2012
olasmith10:

MU players absent:waza,carrick,kagawa,scholes,evra,young,valencia,fedy,cleverly,jones,smalling, RVP, and vida

See my broda stop complaining here.I have my reasons for writing these, cuz some ppl are here taking about key players.Once a loss is a loss bur u can make amendment...Will u tell me that u stop eating,drinking,sleeping bcuz sometin bad happens to u...that's y u ppl aint growing...both teams also feature young player and some key players for both are also nt featured,so y d complaint

Bad road Gej,accident Gej,plane crash Gej,flooding Gej cause everything and now to futball u r here complaining about Key players. Is there any rules that prevent clubs from using key players,if it suit the club,they go ahead and do that. Some managers don't risk this bcuz of fatigue

So my ppl stop complaining and prepare to face tomorrow,cuz u don't know what tomorrow may be(positive or negative).

Pls don't throw e-Stone @me oooo cuz I'm nt a supporter of English league
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2012
The experienced defenders can't even hold our trio. What is your argument? is Bertrand and cesar experienced defenders?

elampiro:

Did you see Ferdinand, Evans, Carrick, Evra, Valencia, RVP and Rooney?

The way Chelsea fans are celebrating this victory of this match that was played at Stamford Bridge only tells how much respect they have for united.

Man U playing inexperience teenagers as defenders, yet the ref had to help chelsea to extend the added time.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2012
danielebeh: Without referees manlu has nothing to offer

Dis z sheer ignorance

Pure ignorance n stupeedity

Guess d refs helped us win 3 champions league titles

Guess d refs helped us win 12epL titles

Guess d refs put manchester united as number 1 in forbes list

Must u be ignorant?

I hate ignorance

Chelsea won, n we r not ranting

Y bring up dis crap abt referees again

Don't bother quoting me cuz I won't quote bk

It waz ur ignorance dat caught mah attention n I fink i av ended it so we av nuffin more 2 argue abt

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2012
See my brodas and sister stop complaining here.I have my reasons for writing these, cuz some ppl are here taking about key players.Once a loss is a loss bur u can make amendment...Will u tell me that u stop eating,drinking,sleeping bcuz sometin bad happens to u...that's y u ppl aint growing...both teams also feature young player and some key players for both are also nt featured,so y d complaint

Bad road Gej,accident Gej,plane crash Gej,flooding Gej cause everything and now to futball u r here complaining about Key players. Is there any rules that prevent clubs from using key players,if it suit the club,they go ahead and do that. Some managers don't risk this bcuz of fatigue

So my ppl stop complaining and prepare to face tomorrow,cuz u don't know what tomorrow may be(positive or negative).

Pls don't throw e-Stone @me oooo cuz I'm nt a supporter of English league
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by amosy007: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2012
BodyKiss:

Not disputing that they're not. That's the difference between Man Utd and Chelsea fans. Chelsea fans would've viewed that differently, and brand it buying off ref.
ok so do u want to compare it with torres red card and the offside goal? sad
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2012
Football should be fair play.Den and only den will u knw who d real winner is.Gudnite folks.#teamchelsea

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by naturalwaves: 12:20am On Nov 01, 2012
shymexx:

Mikel is an amazing footballer... The first time I saw him play was when Nigeria played Ghana in London in 07/08 and they smashed us 4 - 1(our goal was a dodgy pen in the last minute) - Mikel was the only player on the field... He made Michael Essien(in his prime) look like a passenger on the field... His ball control is top notch!!

That game was crazy - we lost on the football field but we destroyed Ghanaians with our "Ghana Must Go" chants!!

Ghana, Naija - west African family! grin
grin grin Our team was hurriedly assembled few days to that match so, we lost expectedly. I watched the match on TV here in Naija and the stadium looked small. Is it a standard field or it was the camera angle that made it look like that?

Mikel Obi's transfer from Lyn Oslo to Chelsea was a tough battle between Man U and Chelsea such that the Court had to resolve it.No team will fight over a talentless player.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dennis79687968: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2012
Up Chelsea!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by sammy329(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Ramires

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2012
amosy007:
ok so do u want to compare it with torres red card and the offside goal? sad

Seriously? Like Chelsea have never won a game with offside goal before. The decision to give Torres red card was right, you can only argue that it's a harsh decision.

My point: People only make a big deal out of it when it favours Man Utd.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2012
naturalwaves:
grin grin Our team was hurriedly assembled few days to that match so, we lost expectedly. I watched the match on TV here in Naija and the stadium looked small. Is it a standard field or it was the camera angle that made it look like that?

Mikel Obi's transfer from Lyn Oslo to Chelsea was a tough battle between Man U and Chelsea such that the Court had to resolve it.No team will fight over a talentless player.

Yeah, the stadium they used was a league one team stadium - and it was kind of small..

Mikel's situation reminds me of how Makelele was underrated at Real Madrid...

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2012
If not for Danny's foolishness and selfishness. The score line would have been more than that. I prefer Torres to Danny any day.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by SailorXY: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2012
johnstar: hu de hell ar yo , david luiz, 24, oscar 21, hazard 21, moses 21, sturridge 23, cahil 26, mikel 25, compare dm wit.... Macheda, 22, welbeck, 23, rafeal 23, lindigaard 27, anderson 24, fletcher 28, hernandez 24 , nani 25, oldest man in d pitch (giggs 39 years, im don reach 2 even born oscar nd hazard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u ar here talkn trash, undecided undecided, pls if u dnt have anytn 2 say, go nd sleep 2morw na work, nd accept d defeat u punk
hahaha oga no dey make urself happy, u needed d win so bad u had to ur FIRST 11 bar Ashley Cole minus d suspended cu*ts against Man Utd reserves bar Rafael, yet u needed a last min PK to keep things moving.... Sorry oooo, we no knw say e pain una like that. *enjoy*

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by hotwax: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2012
*I still dey wait for conspiracy theories from intelligent Chelstink professors* them say when pikin fall by himself, he go get up dust nyash... but when person pust am down, he go start to cry loud... Enjoy ur revenge hehehe hahahahahahaha

Its like u are blind. The conspiracy theory is " you can't beat A̶̲̥̅​ full 11 man team. You need referee to reduce them to 9 before you beat them."
God has A̶̲̥̅​ way of punishing A̶̲̥̅​ cheat.
Last season manU was thinking they have won the league, die minute before the games end, Aguero put the ball in QPR net. Manu saw the trophy with their eyes, but Mancity took it away.
Exactly the same happened tonite.
They thought the game was over, but Ramirez gave the A̶̲̥̅​ shocker.

Just continue your wuru-wuru. Nemesis is catching with you already.
Manu has already won the game tonite, but God wanted to them lesson As he always does it.

Referee clatenburg will be crying in A̶̲̥̅​ corner now. The whole world can see we are not just making noise. Its A̶̲̥̅​ cheat.

You didn't play with your full squad? Ok Rooney, van persie, kagawa?
Ok where is Terrry, ivanovic, Lampard, Torress?

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2012
hotwax:

Its like u are blind. The conspiracy theory is " you can't beat A̶̲̥̅​ full 11 man team. You need referee to reduce them to 9 before you beat them."
God has A̶̲̥̅​ way of punishing A̶̲̥̅​ cheat.
Last season manU was thinking they have won the league, die minute before the games end, Aguero put the ball in QPR net. Manu saw the trophy with their eyes, but Mancity took it away.
Exactly the same happened tonite.
They thought the game was over, but Ramirez gave the A̶̲̥̅​ shocker.

Just continue your wuru-wuru. Nemesis is catching with you already.
Manu has already won the game tonite, but God wanted to them lesson As he always does it.

Referee clatenburg will be crying in A̶̲̥̅​ corner now. The whole world can see we are not just making noise. Its A̶̲̥̅​ cheat.

U are an id1ot

You didn't play with your full squad? Ok Rooney, van persie, kagawa?
Ok where is Terrry, ivanovic, Lampard, Torress?

U are an id1ot

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2012
SailorXY: hahaha oga no dey make urself happy, u needed d win so bad u had to ur FIRST 11 bar Ashley Cole minus d suspended cu*ts against Man Utd reserves bar Rafael, yet u needed a last min PK to keep things moving.... Sorry oooo, we no knw say e pain una like that. *enjoy*

Stop Dat!!! It cant Pain Us!! grin grin grin grin WE WON!!! cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by SailorXY: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2012
olasmith10:

A team dat lost d last EPL on goals diff,and is currently placed second shld also hope to win d league..afterall,even spurs,castle,and everton blvs they cld spring a suprse!
u dey mind that kangaroo?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

U are an id1ot

grin grin And U r Wat angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by naturalwaves: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2012
shymexx:

Yeah, the stadium they used was a league one team stadium - and it was kind of small..

Mikel's situation reminds me of how Makelele was underrated at Real Madrid...

Okay sir, thanks for the info. Goodnight!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2012
Manchester United supporters: "You brought on Ramires, Oscar, and Hazard." angry angry

Reply: "So? I didn't know we were banned from using them? #CFC" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by SailorXY: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2012
Bimfo:

Stop Dat!!! It cant Pain Us!! grin grin grin grin WE WON!!! cool cool cool

hahaha oga bimfo u dey peep from yonder abi? grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2012
This is why I hate chelsea winning. Some comments here are just stupid.....
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Man U: "You needed to play first team to beat us." angry angry angry angry

#CFC: "You needed an offside goal, an own goal, and two red cards to beat us." wink wink wink wink

my PS: LIFE GOES ON!!! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Roon9(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

U are an id1ot

4rm ur comment its veri clear who D̶̲̥̅̊ id1ot rily is
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Shitty ManUre don't want to accept defeat. They are out of capital one cup and still 2nd in epl. Chelsea rules

walestrings: This is why I hate chelsea winning. Some comments here are just stupid.....
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2012
SailorXY: hahaha oga bimfo u dey peep from yonder abi? grin

Sailor, I LOVE THIS MATCH... U knw Y??

Nt because Chelsea Won, but because I enjoyed the Game till the Last Minute... It was so Interestin and action packed.... and TENSION FILLED wink wink

Guy, I almost Shii!!1it 4 Body....
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2012
Roon9:

4rm ur comment its veri clear who D̶̲̥̅̊ id1ot rily is

na ur father be de really id1ot
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by SailorXY: 12:59am On Nov 01, 2012
CFCfan: Kudos to Chelsea FC for a well played and entertaining game. Once again, MAZACAR were in full flow.
This win partially erases the pain Chelsea fans have had since Sunday.
oga bimfo read this comment! Pain noni grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 01, 2012
SailorXY: oga bimfo read this comment! Pain noni grin

grin grin grin grin grin #typicalChelseaFAN... Them no go kill me!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by SailorXY: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2012
oluwagbami: CHELSEA FC 5......... 4 MAN-CHEATERS UNITED......................................... Revenge dey sweet like to dey chop Aeroplaneeeeeeeeee...{extract from MTN win an Aeroplane promo}......
read this too. Walahi i no knw say d pain reach this level kai grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th December 2017 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.