Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria (24323 Views)

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Jonathan - No Nigerian To Die Of HIV Henceforth / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by Louissss: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pls I need to meet one of you guys in person.. I think I am hiv postivie but I'm scared of goin for the test. Pls, I need to see someone dat can encourage me and accompany me to a hospital if possible.. Thank you. Pls contact

1 Like

Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by Louissss: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
I stay in surulere lagos
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Hi, u just have to do it, anxiety and stress that comes with the feeling can kill you while u r negative. By the way if u can state ur exposure it can be assessed.
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Hi, u just have to do it, anxiety and stress that comes with the feeling can kill you while u r negative. By the way if u can state ur exposure it can be assessed.
Louissss: Pls I need to meet one of you guys in person.. I think I am hiv postivie but I'm scared of goin for the test. Pls, I need to see someone dat can encourage me and accompany me to a hospital if possible.. Thank you. Pls contact
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by Louissss: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tank you.. I'm just too scared to go to a hospital
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Louissss: Tank you.. I'm just too scared to go to a hospital

Why do you think you have HIV?
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by roadrunner1(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
you only have to be courageous and go and have it done once and for all. it's no use asking how u got it but the earlier u do it and start treatment, the better for u.

if u want help u can reach me on kevdope at yahoo dot com
Louissss:
Tank you.. I'm just too scared to go to a hospital
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by prenexy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Forester45:
pls ogb5, i will like to speak with u directly. Do send me ur contacts to dis num 07086317479: i will acess it. very impt. I will be glad.
geminien:

Please tell me, is coconout oil Adin Agbon? or what do you mean by virgin coconut oil. Please help me, you can drop me your email. may God bless you
Forester45:
pls ogb5, i will like to speak with u directly. Do send me ur contacts to dis num 07086317479: i will acess it. very impt. I will be glad.

Pls I will also lik to get ur contact concernin d coconut oil tanx. My email prenexy@yahoo.com. Plss I need ur numb nd more info. Tanx. God bless
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by widupslim: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Good Morning,I am H.i.v + and I need 2 start taking drugs plz advice me on what 2 do,i would love 2 speak 2 somebody,i can b reached on 09053094549 thanks
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by treasure07: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
The newest and hottest HIV Control drug in town: Apollo syrup. Its produced by one of the best and largest hospital in India and in the world-Apollo hospital, India.

We've sold a lot to HIV centers in Lagos , it has been endorsed and they keep ordering for more. There is a refund policy if you don't get results.

Don't die in silence, when the solution is at your doorstep. Boost your immune system, increase your lifespan.

Contact us on 08108018884, wordinspired07@gmail.com
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by treasure07: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hottest HIV control drug in town- Apollo syrup. Made by Apollo hospital in India. Apollo hospital is the one of the best and largest hospital with great medical breakthroughs in India and the world in general.

This syrup has been sold to HIV centers in Lagos and its efficacy has been proven and it has been endorsed.

Don't die in silence when the solution is at your doorstep. Boost your immune system, including system, increase your lifespan

Contact us on 08108018884, wordinspired07@gmail.com
Re: Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria by mgrdistributor: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PRIVATE hospital that gives good Anti-retroviral treatment/drugs for HIV Positive patients.

I am aware of the Government/General hospitals that do give but I am not impressed with the overall service/attitude of the staffs and not to mention the long hours spent waiting.

I need first hand information very urgently.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck? / Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.