Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions (10310 Views)

*~365NaijaNews Voted Entertainment Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thanks
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
ijebabe: Thanks
u sent me a PM
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
^It was self explanatory
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
ijebabe: ^It was self explanatory
it doesnt get to me.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
If you create any more off-topic threads in the Celebrity section (gay, sexuality related threads) that will fetch you a ban. Hope this gets to you now.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
ijebabe: If you create any more off-topic threads in the Celebrity section (gay, sexuality related threads) that will fetch you a ban. Hope this gets to you now.
tot as much!
But tell jay bee to unban me!
Gays are evil burn them all, kill them! They are lesss humans, dogs!!!
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
That's your problem really. Just take it away from my section.
If you want to be unbanned then settle it with the concerned mod
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

tot as much!
But tell jay bee to unban me!
Gays are evil burn them all, kill them! They are lesss humans, dogs!!!
This is exactly what made Jay bee ban you in the first place
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Report me to seun to serve my monthly one month ban! Its long overdue!
Wen i was gay, u all asked for my head, now im no more gay u stl wnt compromise.
Death to dem all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Report me to seun to serve my monthly one month ban! Its long overdue!
Wen i was gay, u all asked for my head, now im no more gay u stl wnt compromise.
Death to dem all

LMAO!......This guy has problem grin grin grin grin grin grin. Shey na sexual orientation you don turn to clothe wey you dey change anyhow? grin grin grin grin grin. Nawa o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
speedyboi:

LMAO!......This guy has problem grin grin grin grin grin grin. Shey na sexual orientation you don turn to clothe wey you dey change anyhow? grin grin grin grin grin. Nawa o cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls face shogaylay2011 and free me
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Lovechyld101(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2013
[size=8pt]Pls would love for the mods to call on posters to stop posing links to complete stories its annoying i went through five setionf entertainment section and there wsnt one complete story [/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] undecided
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Jbluv55(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Good day MODs, pls check to see if this thread is frontpage worthy www.nairaland.com/1516929/sweet-sexy-beautiful-voices-nairalanders. TNX
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by chimajii: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
mehn!! Little did i knw Ds is hw crazy and stressful it cud get!!! Like almost 2days now i can't create Topics...My Gawd!! Is this how shitty this Forums Server is...it's really draining and not fun at allll....
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Calm down undecided
If you are still facing the same problem then pls provide more info.
Is it only in this section? What message appears on the screen when you try to create threads?
Thank you.
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by pullyacap: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls MODs I opened a thread about Burna Boy a while ago,I didn't know the issue has been done justice to earlier by someone else. Pls do help delete my own thread!

Gracias!
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by ijebabe: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Done
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Entertainment Section Complaints, Feedback And Suggestions by nex(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=16pt]Please, post ONLY Entertainment Stories in the Entertainment Section of Nairaland, else your topic will be HIDDEN/DELETED, and you account suspended. Thank you very much.[/size]

NEX.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asuquo Cobhams On The Gift On Blindness On Tedx / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Has Penis Erection Inside Pitch [PHOTOS] / Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.