Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid (31412 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Youngzedd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Detonator-rex:
for the sake of those of us who can't watch the video on our mobile,could you please let us know what he said?

Lol
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by truthisbitter: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
How does this affect the price of ashewos on Allen Avenue? Anuofia.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Smartiegurl(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Plz wanna hear wat he said! Can't watch d video with ma mobile. Can som1 update me plzzzzz
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Apparently this SHORT MAN does not want to grow up.
His live shows expose his mediocrity and he will not even pass auditions in singing competitions in the US.
I saw a Davido live show and it was a scam for people to be told to pay thousands to watch these talentless Nigerian hip hop acts clowning on stage. They should go for voice lessons or view Justin Bieber live in concert to learn what real talent means.[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Tyche(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
This can affect the laws of forces and demand.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by killuminati(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
LMAO @wizkid shocked
This guy is too disrespectful sha! First u misyarn on D'banj now na Genie.. Na Wa Oo!!! Anyhow sha, all of una na dundee so no shakings...

*continues smoking skunk*
*cough*
*sips ominikura*

1 Like

Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by valdubem(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Small boi with BIG dreams undecided
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by candieangel12(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Smartie gurl: Plz wanna hear wat he said! Can't watch d video with ma mobile. Can som1 update me plzzzzz

Basically he bragged about how he knew alot of American musicians and how they're all his friends. How he has their numbers stored on his phone and how is collabing with them. He said him and the other talentless guy Davido are friends despite what rumors say. He said Tuface is his musical role model. He said he has been single 4 about 1yr now b/c his ex broke his heart...for all the famewhoring Wizkid fans this your time to make a move on him. He bragged about his shoe game, he claims that he has alot of shoes but the ones he wore are pretty ugly. He said something about being booked everyday last yr december and having like 4 shows every day. He also said he had a crush on Genny but he doesn't have one anymore upon meeting her b/c she is his aunty but he still loves her and doubts Genny will give him the time of day.

That was a rundown of all 14 minutes of my time wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Smartiegurl(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
candieangel12:

Basically he bragged about how he knew alot of American musicians and how they're all his friends. How he has their numbers stored on his phone and how is collabing with them. He said him and the other talentless guy Davido are friends despite what rumors say. He said Tuface is his musical role model. He said he has been single 4 about 1yr now b/c his ex broke his heart...for all the famewhoring Wizkid fans this your time to make a move on him. He bragged about his shoe game, he claims that he has alot of shoes but the ones he wore are pretty ugly. He said something about being booked everyday last yr december and having like 4 shows every day. He also said he had a crush on Genny but he doesn't have one anymore upon meeting her b/c she is his aunty but he still loves her and doubts Genny will give him the time of day.

WTF! Imgine diz kid of yesterday lusting after his Auntie, wel he jst proved he is a kid, datz how kids behaves u knw. SMH. Tnx dearie 4 d update.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by chucky234(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
This Wizpikin no even get single respect at all
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by candieangel12(f): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
Smartie gurl: WTF! Imgine diz kid of yesterday lusting after his Auntie, wel he jst proved he is a kid, datz how kids behaves u knw. SMH. Tnx dearie 4 d update.

LOL you welcome my dear.

Hehehe, no mind the small boy, he never jam at all. If say he said he was crushing on Genny's daughter, e for don better.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
candieangel12:

Gracias! My 72 or so Megabytes saved. smiley
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by albacete(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Esin waju: Cover your own shame first before covering your eyes in shame for people who aren't even aware of your existence.

As if that affects the price of ga.r.ri in the market?
Mtcheew..
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by candieangel12(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
HQ:

Gracias! My 72 or so Megabytes saved. smiley

Eres bienvenido dear wink
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Smartiegurl(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL you welcome my dear.

Hehehe, no mind the small boy, he never jam at all. If say he said he was crushing on Genny's daughter, e for don better.
yeah, maybe he 4got dat Aunt Gennie is a mother of an 18yrs old gurl if am nt mistaken. . . . . He shuld hav gone 4 her, dats if the babe wil even allow hm come close.... D dude z jst a F**L. Wil lyk 2 hear wat Gennie wil say abt this.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Crush unto which levels? Genevieve's daughter might even senior wizkid. Don't wizkid know his agemates and class?. This is fake news and arrant nonsense
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Chanchit: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
Wizzy wan swim inside the river of no return, instead of him to go and bid for Genie's daughter.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by queensmith: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
'she's like my aunty, and i was like i love you though' lmao!

reminds me of a wiry pubescent justin beiber who was toasting beyonce! these little children my life!
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by obailala(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
What is really wrong if he had/has a crush on Genny? At one point in our lives, we all had a crush on one or two celebs (older or younger)... and how is that suppose to be disrespect? undecided

Why is it that whenever the names of young naija artists like wizkid, davido, tonto etc are mentioned, some Nlanders begin to feel uncomfortable? angry
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
gboss4sure: Crush unto which levels? Genevieve's daughter might even senior wizkid. Don't wizkid know his agemates and class?. This is fake news and arrant nonsense

Nah, that's not possible. Genny's daughter is definitely not over 15.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by VellyG(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
obadiah777: STANDARDS ARE DEFINITELY DROPPING IN THAT COUNTRY. SO THESE ARE YOUR CELEBS ?
pls come back home men are making the dow here,there's still much time to amend your wasted life in yankee thats if u don cross Africa
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Smartiegurl(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
obailala: What is really wrong if he had/has a crush on Genny? At one point in our lives, we all had a crush on one or two celebs (older or younger)... and how is that suppose to be disrespect? undecided

Why is it that whenever the names of young naija artists like wizkid, davido, tonto etc are mentioned, some Nlanders begin to feel uncomfortable? angry

Mr. Wat ar u insinuating? U tryin 2 tel me dat wah hs doing is right? 4 ur information the dude jst wants 2 be noticed by Gennie.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Beync(f): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
he doesn't know his shoe games . His leg is 40 and he wants to put leg in size 52
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
GidiMovies: All na lie!

Crush koo, Crash nii.

Cheapest publicity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by eduson55(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by donchuzy: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
[quote
author=aryzgreat]witchkid hallucinating! u wan chop big kpomo at ur
age, idiat! u beta go and read ur macmillan. Anuofia![/quote]
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by feelme3(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Come oh, so him stylist no fit wash d dye comot for him hair shocked
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by Tyche(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You run the risk of having headache from this your constant grining.
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by lorddannie: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
candieangel12: Dont understand the hype about WizKid but at least he is getting his money, cant hate on that. Oh and he is cute but scrawny, he would be hot if he added some muscles to his physique.
he is still growing...the young shall grow
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by venorite(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
this boy no know say genevive pikin na him age mate....mtschew
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by eduson55(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid by cyril83(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
This lil kid is high on mat sticks....u knw say dbanj don get u for mind b4 so dnt giv illumnati a chance to crush u,it doesn't take lucifer a second to turn u to a wheel barrow pusher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) / I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.