Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns (17391 Views)

Oregon Governor Resigns Over Corruption / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Abia Deputy Governor Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by sukieboy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
The Deputy Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr Nsima Ekere on Wednesday resigned from office. The Press Secretary to the Governor, Inemesit Ina, made it known in a press statement that the Deputy Governor’s resignation came via a letter dated Wednesday, October 2012, in which Mr Ekere said he was resigning on personal grounds. He thanked the Governor and the good people of the state for the opportunity given him to serve the state in the last 17 months.

Mr Ekere wished the Governor and the people of the state well in the remaining years of the administration.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/10/akwa-ibom-state-deputy-governor-resigns/
http://www.globalspynews.com/globalspynews/?p=130

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by violent(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
A Nigerian politician voluntarily resigned? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by acidtalk: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
May the spirit that touched the heart of the Deputy Governor to resign even amidst Enjoyment, sucurity and freebies also touch the heart of our oga patapata Ebele Jonathan to als0o tend0er his resignation letter for NONPERFORMANCE.
Because we never see this one step forward, 1million step backwards leader for the history of Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by niddamugu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
violent: A Nigerian politician voluntarily resigned? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wonder! I just wonder! Hmmmm!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by laptopdon: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
violent: A Nigerian politician voluntarily resigned? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Sources tell me there are serious "issues" surrounding the Governor's victory at the polls.

Watch out for this. There's more to this than meets the eye. undecided

#Just thinking aloud here, though.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Babamide(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Surprising
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Orblonde: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Whaaaat A Nigertian public office holder resigns? Just like that? IMPOSSICANT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by damola1: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Na personal reason na... might be ' Pedro vs Tinubu ' kind.. or maybe hin no wan die there like yardua did..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by ProfAmu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nigerian politian resigns on personal matters? I bet my last cup of garri, there's more to this than personal. Patiently waiting,soon we shall knw the facts of the resignation.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by acidtalk: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
niddamugu:

I wonder! I just wonder! Hmmmm!!!

Wonder no more.
If you had a boss like the person of tinubu, you will do same.

He probably had scuffles with the governor but because he isn't power drunk he had to let go.

He didn't want to be disgraced out of office like Femi Pedro and Koforuola Buknor. Tinubu was the only governor that had 3 deputies in 8years. That's to prove how use*less and wicked the man is.

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by tallestbishop: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
In Nigeria a deputy governor will resign? Maybe the governor is not giving him his own percentage

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by kabba7(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
THE MAN COULD HAVE BITTEN MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW smiley wink cheesy angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
*Waiting for the hidden story*

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by julioralph(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
the thing surprise me OOOOOO! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Ekenthman: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
Der must b skeleton in der cupboard. Its nt ordinary
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by aare07(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
i salute his courage, if he does not quit he may be killed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by MCDumexx: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
kabba7: THE MAN COULD HAVE BITTEN MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW smiley wink cheesy angry

U̶̲̥̅̊ just spoke my mind. He may have been found wanting and was asked †̥o resign †̥o save face. If for integrity purpose, Let him spill the reason he resigned.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by kundul: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
There is more 2 it dt meets d eye, soon d real hidden story will bgin 2 b unveiled.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by erniok(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Wonder no more.
If you had a boss like the person of tinubu, you will do same.

He probably had scuffles with the governor but because he isn't power drunk he had to let go.

He didn't want to be disgraced out of office like Femi Pedro and Koforuola Buknor. Tinubu was the only governor that had 3 deputies in 8years. That's to prove how use*less and wicked the man is.

sorry sir but what has this got to do with tinubu. moreover, akwa ibom is a pdp controlled state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by mkoabiola: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
[b][/b]Unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ds is a gud politician.
I knw he will soon tel us d truth,
Abi he don tire for money n power ni?
Nex headline will b
Y I decided to resign.d hidden truth.
Anyway God don butter anoda man bread,sugar d tea.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by informatix: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
acidtalk: May the spirit that touched the heart of the Deputy Governor to resign even amidst Enjoyment, sucurity and freebies also touch the heart of our oga patapata Ebele Jonathan to als0o tend0er his resignation letter for NONPERFORMANCE.
Because we never see this one step forward, 1million step backwards leader for the history of Nigeria.

ACID WILL DROWN YOU THIS YEAR AND ACID WILL FLOOD YOUR FAMILY HOUSE THIS YEAR. HOW ABOUT THAT?. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY KISS QUITE.

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by searay(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
tallestbishop: In Nigeria a deputy governor will resign? Maybe the governor is not giving him his own percentage
The man was just a figure head, nothing for him.
Anytime Akwa Ibom is quiet, something must happen.
I wish him well in his future endevour.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Cleverley(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Something is wrong somewhere. . . EFCC, ICPC move in..
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Moralistli(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
We still have some respectful and honest Nigerians that ain't too selfish and narrow minded!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by kokoye(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Until a Nigerian president, governor, senator or house or rep member resigns, I cannot be impressed.

Deputy Governor na figurehead. They only get what the governor devices to give them.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Willy7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Events and revelations to unfold as time goes on.This is not ordinary.WATCH THIS PAGE
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
I want to know..

Is he a born-again child of God..?

It takes a man with a heart of God to do this..
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by tpia1: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
kabba7: THE MAN COULD HAVE BITTEN MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW smiley wink cheesy angry

Most likely.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by pendusky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
The man shocked us!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by mrjangola(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
cool grin grin

[quote author=violent]A Nigerian politician voluntarily resigned? shocked shocked shocked shocked

am sure a gun was held close to his head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead / Why Presidency Arms Probe Was Disbanded — Vanguard / Governor Obaseki Inspects Armoured Personnel Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.