Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns (17398 Views)

Oregon Governor Resigns Over Corruption / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Abia Deputy Governor Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by tpia1: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Moralistli: We still have some respectful and honest Nigerians that ain't too selfish and narrow minded!

You're a dreamer, i see!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by BJ4REEL(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
In nigeria?

Abeg ova 2 Jokes section please ===>

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Maybe Akpabio no dey give am chance to chop.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by kokoye(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
The man resigned before they could impeach him...

"The Deputy governor, who has beaten the members of the State House of Assembly who had perfected plans to impeach him, announced his resignation about 6 p.m. Wednesday 31st October, 2012, after news of the moves to impeach him was confirmed by a reliable source."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/akwa-ibo/
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Prof Amu: Nigerian politian resigns on personal matters? I bet my last cup of garri, there's more to this than personal. Patiently waiting,soon we shall knw the facts of the resignation.

Must be due to 'public' issues then.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Crown128(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pls i need more info on ds resignation cos i knw 4 sure that Nigerian's politician will never resigned voluntarily like that. Still waiting...
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Bambela(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
What could be the reason? Please let us know.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by sambos994(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ehn? He resigned....Boko Haram, see what u did!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by ITbomb(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Full story, anyone?
Last I checked , his facebook book page still read . Deputy Governor
www.facebook.com/nsima.ekere.1?refid=46
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hmmn.

This is newsflash, looking forward to the "news in detail"
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by andyanders: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
There is more to this than meets the eye. There must have been something wrong somewhere where he was asked to resign than been disgraced.

No Nigerian politician can resign honorably. I will keep my hands crossed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by redsun(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
He could have been blackmailed or frustrated out of office.Maybe he could get free to ascess what he wanted(yanfuyanfu) or he had a more serene views than the governor.

Something somewhere is fishy.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Curiouscity(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
kokoye: The man resigned before they could impeach him...

"The Deputy governor, who has beaten the members of the State House of Assembly who had perfected plans to impeach him, announced his resignation about 6 p.m. Wednesday 31st October, 2012, after news of the moves to impeach him was confirmed by a reliable source."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/akwa-ibo/

If this true, then it means the governor is likely to know about the moves in the house.
This seems to be a ritual in Akwa Ibom State. In 2004 or so a deputy was asked to pick
between impeachment or resignation, he picked the later. The truth will soon come out
or the rumor machines and conspiracy theorists will start work!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by richfaxy: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
am sure there is more to his resignation
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Akan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Finally Akpabios walls are beginning to crumble . . He will be the first governor in Naija to resign
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Patdedon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
1 governor, 3 deputies (maybe more) in 2 tenures.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by floriana(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
My post was hidden because I was asking for assistance with the current price of gaari. Why na?
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by odim123(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
julioralph:
the thing surprise me OOOOOO! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

me too
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by chucky234(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Are my eyes failing or is the story written in French
**searching for spectacle**
Ah this can't be true,a deputy governor RESIGNED?
Can somebody translate this story into pidgin for me to clearly understand what the story says because I doubt if the reporter meant to say RESIGNED.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by killuminati(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hmmm, he resigned? Wow shocked nice one sir...
But hope say the 'personal grounds' no be wuruwuru move shaundecided cos I suspect foul play wit dis fat-face.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Cornel88(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
aare07: i salute his courage, if he does not quit he may be killed.
You took the words from my mouth. Death threat must be the reason for his resignation.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by gabriel212: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Wonder no more.
If you had a boss like the person of tinubu, you will do same.

He probably had scuffles with the governor but because he isn't power drunk he had to let go.

He didn't want to be disgraced out of office like Femi Pedro and Koforuola Buknor. Tinubu was the only governor that had 3 deputies in 8years. That's to prove how use*less and wicked the man is.[/quote]

Keep quite and silence forever till you regain ur sense.
What has Tinubu as to do with this. y do u people just decide to hate n spill rubbish from ur dirty mouth?
Mind you am not a politician neither a relative to Tinubu but let him be he is human being no one is perfect. sharap!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Okwereoguvic: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
[quote author=violent]A Nigerian politician voluntarily resigned? Its very unusual in this country. Never really seen such politician. Well i thank God for his wisdom but i guess he has something secretive that he wants to keep. May God help him
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by dabrake(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
violent: A Nigerian politician voluntarily resigned? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
he was about to be impeached. He thought it wise to resign instead. He didn't resign voluntarily
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by sugar001(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
I
Cornel88: You took the words from my mouth. Death threat must be the reason for his resignation.
You are so right.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by odim123(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
ACID WILL DROWN YOU THIS YEAR AND ACID WILL FLOOD YOUR FAMILY HOUSE THIS YEAR. HOW ABOUT THAT?. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY KISS QUITE.[/quote]

guy,easy nah;it has not gotten to that extent
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by ortopazz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
It is simply a clash of interest, the governor wants to impose The Secretary of The State, Mr Umanah Okon Umanah and he the deputy governor wants to be the governor and the Governor doesnt want to give him the support, itz all about battle of 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by Curiouscity(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Akan: Finally Akpabios walls are beginning to crumble . . He will be the first governor in Naija to resign

Guy, can you tell everyone what is happening? If you are in Akwa Ibom can you brief us in details? I know from the tone of your
post you don't like the governor, so I guess U have details of this 'miracle'.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by gabriel212: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
I cant imagine ur you spill this rubbish from ur mouth. regain ur sense!
acidtalk:

Wonder no more.

He probably had scuffles with the governor but because he isn't power drunk he had to let go.

He didn't want to be disgraced out of office like Femi Pedro and Koforuola Buknor. Tinubu was the only governor that had 3 deputies in 8years. That's to prove how use*less and wicked the man is.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by jude33084(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Wonder no more.

He didn't want to be disgraced out of office like Femi Pedro and Koforuola Buknor. Tinubu was the only governor that had 3 deputies in 8years. That's to prove how use*less and wicked the man is.

Trulely speaking, τhis is the first time i like your post. Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† happend to your acid today? wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns by ITbomb(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
dabrake: he was about to be impeached. He thought it wise to resign instead. He didn't resign voluntarily
Some do or die politicians would fight to the last minutes , sending thugs and sponsoring malicious articles .
He had a chance to stay and fight but he didn't.
Maybe most people here don't know that he is a CEO in an Oil Exploration Company
Full gist. It's all about 2015
ortopazz: It is simply a clash of interest, the governor wants to impose The Secretary of The State, Mr Umanah Okon Umanah and he the deputy governor wants to be the governor and the Governor doesnt want to give him the support, itz all about battle of 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Can’t Ban Open Grazing - Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore / Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.