Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,268 members, 7,826,026 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability (11773 Views)

View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's On Her Marriage And Gender Equality / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Tgirl4real(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Did u consider this before getting married?

How reliable are the predictions?

Can you determine the success of marriage based on your partner's zodiac sign?

I didn't really believe in this stuff. I don't even listen to it. But, recently, I am beginning to see some sense in it.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by k2039: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
All those things are not true,if not twins should be alike in all ramifications

Its your commitment to make your marriage works that matters,if you dont prepare for a marriage,irrespective of your zodiac sigh that marriage is doomed to fail.

Divorce is very predictable and it has nothing to do with marriage.

I wish we could perform the experiment,two set of twins getting married to one another,then you will realise the differences

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Tgirl4real(f): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: All those things are not true,if not twins should be alike in all ramifications

Its your commitment to make your marriage works that matters,if you dont prepare for a marriage,irrespective of your zodiac sigh that marriage is doomed to fail.

Divorce is very predictable and it has nothing to do with marriage.

I wish we could perform the experiment,two set of twins getting married to one another,then you will realise the differences

Twins can be identical physically, but I doubt they will have the same character trait. Moreover, having the same character trait/behaviour pattern doesn't make you compatible.

I will still refer to them as predictions sha. Nothing can replace knowing your spouse and understanding eachother.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by fuego: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yes oooooooooo my brother, zodiac sign compatibily in marriage which in yoruba tradition parlance is referred to as 'akose jaiye' is real believe it or not and this has help marriages to succeed or to fail depending on your level of belief in this fundamental fact about marriage.
It is important that couples know their zodiac compatibility or else their marriages will always suffer from many temptations like constant quarrels, hatred, difficulty in bearing children and even desperation mid-way in the relationship and of course bitterness, seperation at the end of it all.
I have personally been a victim of that circumstance and I know what I am saying. Fortunately, after taking care of this aspect of my marital life today I am happy and blessed with children stessfreely.
If you want to share my experience or you need help in this regard you can call me on +2348068817615 or better still visit my website www.orilonisehome.com
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Tgirl4real(f): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
See free publicity o grin
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Odunnu: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
No I have never taken it into consideration.
Marriage is an effort. There is no made in heaven marriage. Couples work hard in unity to make it stand.
I dont believe in zodiac

4 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by baby124: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Doesn't work. I think personality tests are much better. Myers-briggs or something like that. See babalawo on NL shocked. Babalawo is also an epic fail. Know who you marry, because at the end of the day no pastor, imam or babalawo will come to your rescue when things go sour.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by greatgod2012(f): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2012
I dont even know anything about zodiac signs compatibility, i ve never have any discussion about it with anybody in my life, i think seeing this thread makes it d 1st time i will think or say anything about it, so funny, pls, let me ask, shoud pple dt fall within d same zodiac time not marry each other? pls, enlighten me, i stand to learn a lot from this thread.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by slimyem: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2012
Never paid so much attention to zodiac signs in relation to compatibilty...
Like everyone else said,making a relationship/marriage work is the effort put in by both partners not some determinant of astrology/historical astronomy nonsense.
...and did someone just say zodiac sign is "akose jaiye"?
I'm sorry to discredit that poster but "akose jaiye" is a different thing altogether!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2012
I never thought about it cos I don't believe in it
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by victme1(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Tgirl4real: Did u consider this before getting married?

How reliable are the predictions?

Can you determine the success of marriage based on your partner's zodiac sign?

I didn't really believe in this stuff. I don't even listen to it. But, recently, I am beginning to see some sense in it.
[/color] Sans Unicode][color=#550000]75% reliable
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by pastormustwac: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2012
QUESTION: YOU FOLKS THAT COMMENT,
1. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED USING THE ZODIAC SIGNS FOR ANYTHING AND IT FAILS?
2. YOU SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO IT AND NEVER TRIED IT?
3. YOU WERE TAUGHT BY YOUR VARIOUS RELIGIONS THAT IT IS FALSE AND DOES NOT REALLY WORK?
4. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS AND BELIEVE IT IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.

WELL, I DONT LIVE BY IT, BUT I UNDERSTAND ITS PRINCIPLES, AND IT DOES WORK, YOUR ACCEPTANCE DOES NOT CHANGE IT.

10 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by polaladdin: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2012
It may b scientifically proofed buh to me its som aw satanic in nature nd I dnt it really work. Also, it is a forecast so its under probability therefore it can mislead nd sometimes workout
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Basic(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2012

Zodiac signs and whatever interpretations attributed to them are nothing but trash!

OP, now you may "begin to see some sense in them". But after realising that you've been seriously fooled, your eyes will clear up and you'll see the nonsense in them.

I'm even surprised that some gullible Nigerians are beginning to fall for these "Western superstitions."

Why should you admit and believe that you're stu.p.id simply because one nonsensical Zodiac sign has been thus interpreted? Why should you expect luck without hardwork simply because one rubbish Zodiac sign has assured you to be "foolishly expectant"?
Zodiac signs, my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by ghettodreamz(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2012
Space reserved grin
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Basic(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: QUESTION: YOU FOLKS THAT COMMENT,
3. YOU WERE TAUGHT BY YOUR VARIOUS RELIGIONS THAT IT IS FALSE AND DOES NOT REALLY WORK?

WELL, I DONT LIVE BY IT, BUT I UNDERSTAND ITS PRINCIPLES, AND IT DOES WORK, YOUR ACCEPTANCE DOES NOT CHANGE IT.

Bros, shut up! How much were you paid to spew all these nonsense?

You "understand its principles", and you believe that "it does work". And yet you claim that you "don't live by it". See hypocrisy.

If you understnd its principles, and you're sure it works, why aren't you living by it?

5 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by alkadriyar(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2012
k2039: All those things are not true,if not twins should be alike in all ramifications
End of discussion.
If u fear your marriage will fail then it will fail. Because he who fears to surffer is already surffering from what he fears. your thinking creats your reality.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by chucky234(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2012
fuego: Yes oooooooooo my brother, zodiac sign compatibily in marriage which in yoruba tradition parlance is referred to as 'akose jaiye' is real believe it or not and this has help marriages to succeed or to fail depending on your level of belief in this fundamental fact about marriage.
It is important that couples know their zodiac compatibility or else their marriages will always suffer from many temptations like constant quarrels, hatred, difficulty in bearing children and even desperation mid-way in the relationship and of course bitterness, seperation at the end of it all.
I have personally been a victim of that circumstance and I know what I am saying. Fortunately, after taking care of this aspect of my marital life today I am happy and blessed with children stessfreely.
If you want to share my experience or you need help in this regard you can call me on +2348068817615 or better still visit my website www.orilonisehome.com
Another publicity hunger dude,Akose Jaiye ko Akose Jaiye ni,comot for road jare.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Youngzedd(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: QUESTION: YOU FOLKS THAT COMMENT,

Seconded.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Basic(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2012
fuego: Yes oooooooooo my brother, zodiac sign compatibily in marriage which in yoruba tradition parlance is referred to as 'akose jaiye' is real believe it or not and this has help marriages to succeed or to fail depending on your level of belief in this fundamental fact about marriage.

Early man,
If Zodiac signs and "akose jaye" are synonymous, could you give me the Yoruba names of Aquarius, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Leo, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, and others?

6 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2012
Am confused to comment sef, I was made to belief that spirituality controls the physicality. Then if its true,then zodiac sign works then.

But one the other hand hand,if our existence has being programmed by nature,I see no reason for it the zodiac sign again,cos it means our existence will solely be directed as destined.
AM I MAKING SENSE AT ALL?

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Youngzedd(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2012
Basic:

Early man,
If Zodiac signs and "akose jaye" are synonymous, could you give me the Yoruba names of Aquarius, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Leo, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, and others?

This is confirm Jamb Question.
Bro na u dey set the questions.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Mustay(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2012
jennykadry: I never thought about it cos I don't believe in it

Same here!
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Youngzedd(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2012
This issue isn't what you should condemn, what you haven't tried you should just condemn it just like that.
Although I have followed Zodiac teachings for somethings and it worked!

There is an atom of truth in Zodiac if you read your match.

Do you actually know how many years the experiment started.

This is nornally thing because I know many will condemn it.
Moreover it's not everybody that believe that there is HEAVEN AND HELL.

Inconclusion, don't doubt what you can't prove.

"No, this trick won't work...How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Youngzedd(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2012
Still typing...
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by jethro2: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2012
It may not be 100% sure, but its true and serve as a kind of guidance. It also helps in understanding the personality of your partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by chucky234(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2012
I don't give a bleep about Zodiac,though my wife is Pisces while I'm Libra maybe that's why we get along perfectly well,you never can tell.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by chucky234(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2012
Basic:

Early man,
Aquarius. = Akanni
Scorpio. = Segun
Saggitarius = Sanya
Leo. = Lanre
Taurus. = Taye
Virgo. = Teniola
Pisces. = Iya Kemi
LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Youngzedd(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2012
chucky234:
Aquarius. = Akanni
Scorpio. = Segun
Saggitarius = Sanya
Leo. = Lanre
Taurus. = Taye
Virgo. = Teniola
Pisces. = Iya Kemi
LWKMD

You be the main man, see as u answered the whole question and still gave them back with anoda ? "LWKMD"

Although I don't know whether if it's true but no worry lets wait for the result to come out.

Where is that bush man make him come check this answers.
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Busybody2(f): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Followed it as a teenager. It is very very very very very true.

Don't some people on Nl sleep And before anyone asks what I am doing online at this time too, I am a versatile multitasking Gemini, hence reason I am posting this whilst still in deep sleep lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability by Mariojane(f): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2012
slimyem: Never paid so much attention to zodiac signs in relation to compatibilty...
Like everyone else said,making a relationship/marriage work is the effort put in by both partners not some determinant of astrology/historical astronomy nonsense.
...and did someone just say zodiac sign is "akose jaiye"?
I'm sorry to discredit that poster but "akose jaiye" is a different thing altogether!

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! / Surrogate Mother / Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.