Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (120788 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
Guys, I have 20 pieces of this item at reasonable price. Please all comments on it should go here http://epaynaira.net/blog/?p=31 so as not to derail from the thread. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveycash: Guys, I have 20 pieces of this item at reasonable price. Please all comments on it should go here http://epaynaira.net/blog/?p=31 so as not to derail from the thread. Thanks

They look nice but rather cheap at #50,000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

They look nice but rather cheap at #50,000.

Thanks. The idea is "Tablet for all"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
silibaba:

lol grin

rozayx5:
staring at the calendar more than the charts nowadays
looking for the fast forward button

You dey laugh me ni? haven't traded seriously for almost 3 months now. can't wait to resume. lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ekhagbai(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
i am in search of a good forex broker about to open an account with about $500. So i need a broker that will accept smaller lots sizes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
ekhagbai: i am in search of a good forex broker about to open an account with about $500. So i need a broker that will accept smaller lots sizes.

Try this, they are even giving 100% deposit bonus. been using them since 2009.

http://hotforex.com/?refid=8389
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ekhagbai(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
just go through the site now which of the class will i apply for between micro and premium. Thanks.
honeric01:

Try this, they are even giving 100% deposit bonus. been using them since 2009.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
ekhagbai: just go through the site now which of the class will i apply for between micro and premium. Thanks.

I think you should go for premium in the believe that you'll increase your equity as you progress in this business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
is forex trading truly risky? if yes, what makes it to be risky when there is stop loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2012
fxbomovi: is forex trading truly risky? if yes, what makes it to be risky when there is stop loss.

i have asked myself the same question before. maybe scam brokers are part of the risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2012
^^^ Forex is risky mostly because it has to do with emotions more than any other type of business. There is no difference in risk between placing an order and importing a container from China. The only reason why Forex is considered risky is because most people can't control the emotions that come with staring at your money and potential profits or loss on a computer screen all at once.

How do you explain using a Lot Size of 0.2 on a $100 account or a 1.0 standard Lot on a $1,000 just becuase you are 'sure' of the trade? And trust this business, more often than not, that 'sure trade' you entered with heavy lots is the one you will end up losing.

Forex is not risky if you know it well and ready to take things gradual.

Starting with a $500 account and hoping to go to the Village with an Infinity Jeep by 2013 xmas is a recipe for disaster. That is why I advice people with less than $2,000 in their trading accounts to get a Job by the side. It reduces blood pressure to an extent.

In my early days, I lost a few accounts due to incredible lot sizes and its not as if those trades hit stoploss o..but because I know that if it hits Stop Loss I will be left with 50% of the account or less, I always rush and close it as soon as I see -20, thereby cutting deeply into the account. I also used to pursue the market up and down.

Bottomline, learn forex well, be EXTREMELY disciplined and take things gradual. You will be surprised at how Forex would no longer be a risky business but a sure and easy source of income.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2012
rozayx5:

i have asked myself the same question before. maybe scam brokers are part of the risk
Exactly. Scam brokers will do anything to ensure your trades don't win. Have you ever experienced a situation where you put a pending order (whether it be take profit, stop loss, buy limit, sell limit, etc) and price will come on the pending order and starts dancing AWILO or is it AZONTO, without TRIGGERING the pending order?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2012
jamace: Exactly. Scam brokers will do anything to ensure your trades don't win. Have you ever experienced a situation where you put a pending order (whether it be take profit, stop loss, buy limit, sell limit, etc) and price will come on the pending order and starts dancing AWILO or is it AZONTO, without TRIGGERING the pending order?
Exactly what happened to me. Placed an order with a bigger lot market was moving in my direction, so i placed my TP decided to go and check on someone. Only for me to come and see that my order has hit the SL. What baffle me is, price was just a pip away from my TP. Would have been my biggest profit in forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2012
ekhagbai: just go through the site now which of the class will i apply for between micro and premium. Thanks.

Better go for micro cos from ur earlier question I can tell u are a newbie. Besides u want small lot size so forget premium for now. Going for premium will make u risk more than necessary and u may lose the entire account even before easter.

For how long did u paper-trade and how well did u perform while demotrading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Better go for micro cos from ur earlier question I can tell u are a newbie. Besides u want small lot size so forget premium for now. Going for premium will make u risk more than necessary and u may lose the entire account even before easter.

For how long did u paper-trade and how well did u perform while demotrading?

Premium has the same lot sizes with micro, only difference is the amount you can deposit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

Premium has the same lot sizes with micro, only difference is the amount you can deposit.

Oh I see, thought itz like Alpari that has micro, classic and pro accounts. With Alpari, micro starts from .01, classic starts from .1 and pro starts from 1.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Oh I see, thought itz like Alpari that has micro, classic and pro accounts. With Alpari, micro starts from .01, classic starts from .1 and pro starts from 1.

Ok, they have about 4-5 different kinds of account, micro and premium serve for small-medium traders i believe while the other 2-3 serve for greater purpose/equity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by keni: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

Ok, they have about 4-5 different kinds of account, micro and premium serve for small-medium traders i believe while the other 2-3 serve for greater purpose/equity.

Hi honeric,

How regulated are they?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2012
@piponomics. u said it all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2012
fxbomovi: is forex trading truly risky? if yes, what makes it to be risky when there is stop loss.

online trading remains the most risky business venture due to the ease with which ur emotions can easily interfer in the trading. This explains why it has the lowest success rate of all businesses; less than 5% of traders are profitable in the long term.
Must confess it feels good when u are part of the successful 5% though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
keni:

Hi honeric,

How regulated are they?

How do you mean sir? check their website for more details about regulation

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
[b]Good day folks, I WANT TO SHARE ONE OF THE LINKS THAT HAS REALLY HELPED ME IN THE PAST.
DOWNLOAD ANY OF YOUR SO CALLED HOLY GRAIL BOTH PRESENT AND PAST, THAT HAVE REALLY SHOOK THE MARKET IN RECENT YEARS TO DATE, FROM FAPTURBO TO FIBONACCI CODES, NAME THEM, AND NEVER PAY ANYBODY FOR ANY THING-BOTH MANUALS AND ROBOTS FOR FREE HERE. TEST THEM, USE THEM AND DONT FOR GET TO THANK ME LATER.grin grin grin grin grin

MORE WAYS TO MAKE HUGE MONEY FROM FOREX,WILL COME FROM ME SOONER THAN LATER WITH PRACTICABLE IDEAS AND SYSTEMS (AM USING) THAT WE /YOU CAN START LIVE TRADING WITH ME FOR AS LOW AS $100 0R LESS IN YOUR PLATFORM AND WE WILL USE IT TOGETHER TO BUILD MEGA CASH .THE SYSTEM,TEMPLATES AND THE INDICATORS WITH ME,ANYONE INTERESTED CAN USE IT WITH ME , NO SELLING, NO BUYING, NO REFERRALS, BUT JUST MY WAY OF CONTRIBUTING TO HUMAN KIND BECAUSE WE WILL BE USING THE SAME TEMPLATES, INDI, AND IDEAS STARTING WITH LOW RISK, AND WE WILL WORK OUR WAYS UP, IT IS EITHER WE MAKE IT OR NOTHING. I HAVE DONE IT IN THE PAST SEVERALLY BUT WILL GIVE DETAILS LATER , BUT WHEN I AM READY, I WILL RELEASE THEM, BECAUSE THEY HAVE REALLY HELPED ME IN THIS OVER 5 YEARS JOURNEY TO RICHES. I am just trying to gather them in ebook so that everyone interested can have access to it 100% free of charge. ONLY FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE.
[/b]

http://worldwide-invest.org/threads/4736-forex-ever-green-collections
http://worldwide-invest.org/forums/15-Trading-Systems-and-Strategies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

How do you mean sir? check their website for more details about regulation

Truth is I have my reservations when it comes to all these unknown brokers wt unknown customer base and unknown financial strength.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fixed averages and moving averages, is there anything they both contribute to a trend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Truth is I have my reservations when it comes to all these unknown brokers wt unknown customer base and unknown financial strength.
Sir i can categorically tell you that hotforex is very very good. I have a live account with them running from 2 years back,If you have good strategy, you will make money from them and withdraw without wahala, but i just moved my cash away from them when they told me that they would not be allowing nigerians to deposit or withdraw via visa card again. so i sensed dangers in withdrawing later because the mode or the method in which you deposit ,is only way you can withdraw, i have to withdraw all my money. now i am testing nordfx on live account. they are very good also. I never experience slippage or reqoutes for once, ever with hotforex because they have pre-installed EA that will take care of that for them, just review them on google. they are one of the best brokers available now with much recognition around the world, though i would always prefare brokers in australia, but they are strict on nigerians. TRUST ME, THEY ARE GOOD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
4bobo:
Sir i can categorically tell you that hotforex is very very good. I have a live account with them running from 2 years back,If you have good strategy, you will make money from them and withdraw without wahala, but i just moved my cash away from them when they told me that they would not be allowing nigerians to deposit or withdraw via visa card again. so i sensed dangers in withdrawing later because the mode or the method in which you deposit ,is only way you can withdraw, i have to withdraw all my money. now i am testing nordfx on live account. they are very good also. I never experience slippage or reqoutes for once, ever with hotforex because they have pre-installed EA that will take care of that for them, just review them on google. they are one of the best brokers available now with much recognition around the world, though i would always prefare brokers in australia, but they are strict on nigerians. TRUST ME, THEY ARE GOOD.

Nordfx? i will advice you look for another broker if the only way you can deposit is via visa card.

A word.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
4bobo:

Yes Australian brokers are really good by our image makes them to be too strict with Nigerians. Go Market actually told me I cant withdraw money to Nigeria.

Follow these links for a list of best brokers:

forex-brokers-review.toptenreviews.com/mobile/

www.forex-broker-rating.com/

www.forexbrokerz.com/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes Australian brokers are really good by our image makes them to be too strict with Nigerians. Go Market actually told me I cant withdraw money to Nigeria.

Follow these links for a list of best brokers:

forex-brokers-review.toptenreviews.com/mobile/

www.forex-broker-rating.com/

www.forexbrokerz.com/

Try xemarkets. Very good brooker and they have varieties of payment and withdrawal method
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
zinosleek:
Try xemarkets. Very good brooker and they have varieties of payment and withdrawal method
do dey av Visa card payment option 4 nigerians ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by gbolakpine(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls how can i register and use dis online biz to make money[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
hmmm ,
market opens at 11PM
wish i could forward the calendar grin grin grin
EURAUD and EURNZD thingz shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.