Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved (4088 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Are Tb Joshua Miracles Fake Or Genuine? People Must See This… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
frosbel: False prophets have been telling us that the man of sin will be coming soon, but the truth is, the man of SIN has been around for over 1000 years !

I fear oh brah!
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by plappville(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac:

NO WONDER SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THE POPE NA ALUMINATI!

See this picture, He uses thesame sign as the Ilumis...

Apart from physical proof, the doctrine of the church main looking at what the bible teaches, is enough to know who the Pope is.

2 Likes

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by plappville(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Rich4god: Una no dey taya to dey poke nose for catholic matter... Channel all your energy in serving God the best way you can and leave catholics alone.

So to warn the people of God is not a way of sarving or doing the work of God? why did Jesus gave His last book?

1 Like

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by pastormustwacc: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
NA WA O.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by GodsWord2(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
frosbel:
wow...
Are u saying that salvation lies in the pope?...
It is written:- ''A Name has been given unto Him above every other name in heaven, on earth, and underneth the earth that at the name of ''JESUS'' every knee must bow and every tongue confess that JESUS IS LORD''
My Dear poster, be not deceived. Salvation lies in JESUS 'ONLY'!!

It is written:- there is no other name by which we can be saved except the name of JESUS''

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by pastormustwacc: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^^You are mistaken. Frosbel was simply stating a fact, that is all. Read the posts very careful so you dont get confused.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
God's-Word:

wow...
It is written:- ''A Name has been given unto Him above every other name in heaven, on earth, and underneth the earth that at the name of ''JESUS'' every knee must bow and every tongue confess that JESUS IS LORD''

It is written:- there is no other name by which we can be saved except the name of JESUS''

They aren't Frosbel's words - read it again brah!
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by GodsWord2(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
seriallink:

They aren't Frosbel's words - read it again brah!
i know the aren't his words. My comment goes to people who views it without commenting so that they won't believe it ooo.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by pastormustwacc: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
*Trollin*
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by plappville(f): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2012
God's-Word:

wow...

They can't be Frosbel's wordw na haba... grin grin grin
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 03, 2012
i will pass.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Boomark(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2012
"Those who are obstinate
toward the authority of the
Roman Pontiff cannot obtain
eternal salvation ." - Pope Pius
IX, Quanto Conficiamur Moerore,
DNZ:1677, (quoted in Apostolic
Digest, by Michael Malone, Book
5: "The Book of Obedience",
Chapter 1: "There is No
Salvation Without Personal
Submission to the Pope" ).

Does this mean that the salvation God brought to us through Christ means nothing without the Pope? That there is no salvation without the Pope? I have not known that Pope is their saviour.

But God made Christ the only way to Him and Christ said we should ask the father through Him. So this is the prophesy that someone will seat as God in the Temple.

*shedding tears in french* plappy, french handkerchief please.

There is no how those that believe in one and only true God(Father) will turn to atheism or be confused. Because there is no confusion in Him.

@Christembassy
do u just sing and dance in your church and go home? The apostles were not selfish trying to build there own personal spiritual life. They voiced out against idol worshipping. They taught and impacted. They bound and loosened. They rebuked and corrected. They.... Infact.

Many will start thinking with what we are doing here cos they have been following those teachings sheepishly.

2 Likes

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by pastormustwacc: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2012
Hanky for where? You need to be drowned in a bucket of tears and dispatched to hell-fire by the pope!
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2012
frosbel:
Christ Jesus left you this sweet key of obedience; for He left His Vicar, whom you are all obliged to obey until death. And whoever is outside his obedience is in a state of damnation." - St. Catherine of Siena, MCH, reference #374, (quoted in Apostolic Digest, by Michael
Malone, Book 5: "The Book of Obedience", Chapter 1: "There is No
Salvation Without Personal Submission to the Pope" ).

Very interesting! Jesus' vicar indeed grin grin
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by pastormustwacc: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2012
This is very similar to the ANATHEMA THREAD (which says a pope can send anyone to hell)
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Horus(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2012

(Youth) Pope Ratzinger giving a real lie Nazi salute

Joseph Ratzinger saluting Hitler, he is wearing the
uniform of a Nazi soldier to boot.

2 Likes

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by truthislight: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03: You might think that you are doing a good job for your religion.

You turn off christians and others when you continue this crusade against orthodox churches (from which you got your bible).

Everyone can see your intolerance to other christians. What would you do to non christians?

there is nothing wrong with exposing false hood.

2 Likes

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by plappville(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Boomark:

Does this mean that the salvation God brought to us through Christ means nothing without the Pope? That there is no salvation without the Pope? I have not known that Pope is their saviour But God made Christ the only way to Him and Christ said we should ask the father through Him. So this is the prophesy that someone will seat

as God in the Temple.

*shedding tears in french* plappy, french handkerchief please.

There is no how those that believe in one and only true God(Father) will turn to atheism or be confused.

Because there is no confusion in Him.

@Christembassy
do u just sing and dance in your

church and go home? The apostles were not selfish trying to build ther e own personal spiritual life.

They voiced out against idol worshipping. They taught and impacted. They bound and loosened. They rebuked and
corrected. They.... Infact.

Many will start thinking with what we are doing here cos they have been following those teachings sheepishly.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by plappville(f): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
You were absent when the post man came to deliver the Hanky grin grin
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by tpia1: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
too many references to postal workers these days.

hope we are safe.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by italo: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Matt 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by yah1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
@poster, so the pope has now replaced God on earth?
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
yah:
@poster, so the pope has now replaced God on earth?

The thing tire me oh!
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by yah1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
seriallink: The thing tire me oh!
Your signature is excellent.

1 Like

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
yah:

Your signature is excellent.

Thanks brah!
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by truthislight: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
italo: Matt 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Jesus is the rock on which the church is build.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by yah1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
truthislight:

Jesus is the rock on which the church is build.
Interesting
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Boomark(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2012
plappville: You were absent when the post man came to deliver the Hanky grin grin

Hmm
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by truthislight: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why must all people be subject to the catholic church pope to be save?

Why?
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by yah1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
It is what the catholic church want us to believe, and there is no biblical quotation for it.
Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by truthislight: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
It is what the catholic church want us to believe, and there is no biblical quotation for it.

if it is not what the bible says why do they command people to follow such?

Will that be the way to life or the way to death?

2 Likes

Re: All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
truthislight:

if it is not what the bible says why do they command people to follow such?

Will that be the way to life or the way to death?

Man made doctrines! *Smh* If it were spiritually inspired, it could have been included in the Bible! I wonder why they want to force it on Christians when it's unscriptural~!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogboni Clergy:What Is The Relationship Between Christendom And Confraternity / How Often Do You Evangelise? / Pilgrims, Did Jesus Read The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.