Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai (3486 Views)

FG To Establish National Carrier / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by tkel(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hi,
My name is Kelechi, I would be coming over to Dubai this December for my Christmas break and my last visit was very boring as I only travelled with my moms. This time I would like to have friends when I get there so please any young Nigerian in Dubai please holla so that I could have both company and advice on great stores in Dubai.

Thanks cool
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by kayalla(f): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
It depends on the area u staying in Dubai, but if u go to diera that's where u meet nigerians of all kinds, the good, the bad and the ugly angry... I live there might be there December.
Ps: re u male or female?

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by gbokukueba(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
tkel: Hi,
My name is Kelechi, I would be coming over to Dubai this December for my Christmas break and my last visit was very boring as I only travelled with my moms. This time I would like to have friends when I get there so please any young Nigerian in Dubai please holla so that I could have both company and advice on great stores in Dubai.

Thanks cool

Unfortunately i would have left Dubai finally then except if you get here before 20th but after then am back in Nigeria. Its no big deal you dont need any Nigerian to show you around just ask from the hotel to areas you can shop.
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by tkel(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2012
kayalla: It depends on the area u staying in Dubai, but if u go to diera that's where u meet nigerians of all kinds, the good, the bad and the ugly angry... I live there might be there December.
Ps: re u male or female?

Thanks for the reply, shifted my flight to the 16th of December. By the way I'm male, you studying there or that's where you reside? Anyways hope to meet someone maybe you when I arrive. mind if we share contacts?? smiley
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by samally: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2012
tkel:

Thanks for the reply, shifted my flight to the 16th of December. By the way I'm male, you studying there or that's where you reside? Anyways hope to meet someone maybe you when I arrive. mind if we share contacts?? smiley

Likewise me too...I will be going to dubai on 22nd of december and will be back by 3 of january...so if you don't mind you can contact me on 07068828920
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by eduson77(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
thought i am the only nairalander in Dubai...
what a lovely feeling..

you are all welcome to Dubai.
i am working and might not be chanced but will like to
host you guys even if its just for a day.
welcome once again.

kayalla,how can i meet you?
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by samally: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
eduson77: thought i am the only nairalander in Dubai...
what a lovely feeling..

you are all welcome to Dubai.
i am working and might not be chanced but will like to
host you guys even if its just for a day.
welcome once again.

kayalla,how can i meet you?

Thanks for your reply...can you make arrangements how we can meet
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by eduson77(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2012
here is my www.facebook.com/eduson33
call me so we talk about it..
hope it will be fun cus wanna make some trip around too.
samally:

Thanks for your reply...can you make arrangements how we can meet
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by samally: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
eduson77: here is my www.facebook.com/eduson33
call me so we talk about it..
hope it will be fun cus wanna make some trip around too.

thanks bro, have add you., King Sammie Seedorf....

have a lovely day
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by eduson33(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2013
eduson77: ?
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by eduson33(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2013
eduson77: here is my www.facebook.com/eduson33

Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by Ayokunle07(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hey folks. I am planning a week-long trip to Dubai in the last week of September 2015 on holidays. And I will be travelling alone. It will be nice to meet anyone who will be in Dubai around the same period.

Holla!
Re: How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai by uchman(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ayokunle07:
Hey folks. I am planning a week-long trip to Dubai in the last week of September 2015 on holidays. And I will be travelling alone. It will be nice to meet anyone who will be in Dubai around the same period.

Holla!

A lot of us are in dubai...

Who do you want to meet man or woman?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja’s Jabi District / Is Accra, Ghana Okay For Someone Not Looking For Job? / My Dubai Story With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.