Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss (1059 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls ma girlfriend and i are about fixing our introduction and registyr by december. Just dis evening, i ran through her fb messages because she forgot her phone and i read some conversations with a guy on facebook. The guy is in india and she told the guy she will be having her wedding very soon. But the guy said, she jilted him big time, and that its not her plan for she got someone she loved. But i never let her know that i saw it and and i keep reading. She loved the guy but her parent did not support the relationship but they prefer me. The funny tin is that, she bought all the wedding tins without me spending a dime, telling me she loves me. Pls should i ignore or cut the show?
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by k2039: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls can someone rephrase this thread,because I just dont understand
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Beync(f): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
na wa for dis show o
No be small thing
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by 190theclown: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nigerian girls make una nor dey use facebook again

Must u girls always do everytin in excess -
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Exponental(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2012
One of d reasons I dont search for what is not missing. Even if she does runs, as long as it's clean.....ok by me. Looking for what is not missing will create headache, trouble, sickness n in some cases, death.
Free her, she disclosed she wants 2 marry d guy she loves...u, so what else do u want?
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2012
Tanks
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by ayobase(m): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2012
The OP is satisfied!
Hmmm!
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Smuthx(m): 2:15am On Nov 04, 2012
Does the fiance feel threatened by a guy from far away India. its funny, he shouldnt .
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2012
No dat, but y shes keeping d secret nd i am seeing every, huge sign insincerity
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Mynd44: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2012
Going through another person's phone should be made illegal
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2012
Please, go through her linkedin.com messages as well. It could also be 'equally revealing'. undecided

Why do you think her parents chose you over that dude? Have you ever bothered to ask? She loves you...enough to marry you. She's decided to sponsor the wedding...all in the name of love. A gesture that defies conventional thinking. Only a select [decisive] few can do such.

Know this, a bird @ hand may just be the only bird...you might not see any in the bush.
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Ariyke: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Going through another person's phone should be made illegal
True cus what comes after is headache which u av now
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Mynd44: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Ariyke: True cus what comes after is headache which u av now
True
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Just dis morning she moved her tins to ma house, clainming she loves me and her parent but i pretended as if i didnt see anything....but its disturbing cus even till now she inbox the guy say she tried she could do but it cant. Life is funny but i want to take action but yu guys are great with ur wisdom...am very grateful
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by larrymoore(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2012
U wil kill urself wit heart attack if u dont resign frm this FBI tin. Go ahead wit d wedding or l snash d babe.
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Mynd44: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2012
larrymoore: U wil kill urself wit heart attack if u dont resign frm this FBI tin. Go ahead wit d wedding or l snash d babe.
I hope he learnt
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by larrymoore(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
I hope he learnt
yes kee!
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2012
Yes, you guys are great, av learnt so much here...just scared of getting married an insincere but lovin lady
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Mynd44: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2012
zangiff: Yes, you guys are great, av learnt so much here...just scared of getting married an insincere but lovin lady
And you need to keep your nose outta other people's business
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by doeeyed: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
If you're so upset about her presumed 2-facedness,
You need to sit her down + discuss issues with her.

She's bankrolling the occasion n has chosen to settle down with you.....
That says a lot, ........ there's more in your favour.

Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
doe-eyed:
If you're so upset about her presumed 2-facedness,
You need to sit her down + discuss issues with her.

She's bankrolling the occasion n has chosen to settle down with you.....
That says a lot, ........ there's more in your favour.

Hello. Been a long while
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
I love ur responds, she see a little change in me and she begins to cry ..but i dnt wanna hurt her again...we are back on track
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Confront her joor..if not, before you know it, insincere fiancee will graduate to a terrible lying arrse wife..dat i pray will not shatter ur marriage and happiness in future. If you don't confront her, she'll keep chatting with d guy..and start developing deeper feelings for him.
Now wat if the guy decides to come to nigeria just to spend time?? Next tin..she'll start phucking him..or wats worse? U might wake up not to see her by ur side..she don elope to india with the bobo be dat.
Just confront her..resolve it, and get on with ur marriage..it appears she loves u as well anyway

Last advise, stop snooping into people's business. If u hadn't done dat, you'd have been free of all this headaches..
but now dat you have it..TREAT IT!
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by zangiff(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
This girl is in with me, imagine crying and giving some excuses that she only wanna see the guy off with those pretence and that she will change her facebook name to ma surname tomorrow morning...ohhh at times silence is good and on the other end peace confrontation brings good result.. We are back again
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2012
^^^bro, i am sorry to say that what you are doing makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!!
there is an issue of insincerety, and YOU think that changing her FB name to yours will solve anything?! with all due respect, how old are you?!
here is a clue for you: it seems to me that the only reason she is with you is because YOU ARE HER PARENTS BEST CHOICE out of the two, and not HERS.

you better dig deeper because desperate women are very good at pretending to be who they are not, in order to get their "happy" marriage blessed by their parent. the sad fact is that after a few months, the gal will realize that she doesnt love you and yearn for that other guy EVEN STRONGER. so the fact of this matter is IF SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU, there is nothing you can do about it and better walk away........so your mission for the day is to find out if this gal loves you.

another clue: how long have they been "talking"? have they ever met? did he fukc her? if the guy said she loves someone else, that means SHE told him that she loved him......so thats a confirmation that it is NOT about wanting to see the guy off with pretence.....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST there are two sides to a story, only a dumb person listen to one side, so if you really want to know what REALLY happened between the two then contact the other guy directly to let have his side of the story. i wouldnt be surprized if they wanted to get married but the parents rejected him for one reason or the other (or maybe they were dating and in love, he moved to India and she settled for you out of desperation). remember, dont believe EVERYTHING the other says foolishly, but evaluate the evidence!

btw: paying for the wedding could simply be a desperate move by a desperate person to GET MARRIED, dont be fooled!
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by boron10(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2012
ayobase: The OP is satisfied!
Hmmm!
oga manchester united, you dey here too?
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by greedie1(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^bro, i am sorry to say that what you are doing makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!!
there is an issue of insincerety, and YOU think that changing her FB name to yours will solve anything?! with all due respect, how old are you?!
here is a clue for you: it seems to me that the only reason she is with you is because YOU ARE HER PARENTS BEST CHOICE out of the two, and not HERS.

you better dig deeper because desperate women are very good at pretending to be who they are not, in order to get their "happy" marriage blessed by their parent. the sad fact is that after a few months, the gal will realize that she doesnt love you and yearn for that other guy EVEN STRONGER. so the fact of this matter is IF SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU, there is nothing you can do about it and better walk away........so your mission for the day is to find out if this gal loves you.

another clue: how long have they been "talking"? have they ever met? did he fukc her? if the guy said she loves someone else, that means SHE told him that she loved him......so thats a confirmation that it is NOT about wanting to see the guy off with pretence.....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST there are two sides to a story, only a dumb person listen to one side, so if you really want to know what REALLY happened between the two then contact the other guy directly to let have his side of the story. i wouldnt be surprized if they wanted to get married but the parents rejected him for one reason or the other (or maybe they were dating and in love, he moved to India and she settled for you out of desperation). remember, dont believe EVERYTHING the other says foolishly, but evaluate the evidence!

btw: paying for the wedding could simply be a desperate move by a desperate person to GET MARRIED, dont be fooled!
1 trillion likes...

Footing the wedding bills, changing facebook name, telling you she loves you every second makes her either a madly in love lady or a very desperate lady.

Find out if she truely, willingly loves you, it could be dat you are just a better choice and she is forcing herself to love you.... Perhaps if she keep saying it, she ll come to believe it
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Iaz93: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^bro, i am sorry to say that what you are doing makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!!

ShIKENA!!! Mods, pls close this thread!!
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by breathing(f): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'm glad you made up with your girl. You won't believe how many times a girl lies to a guy just to be able to successfully break up with him without hurting his ego. What did you expect her to tell the guy? That he wasn't good enough for her? That's harsh. People tell all kinds of lies in facebook inbox, you shouldn't be taking anything you read there serious, you shouldn't even be going there in the first place. But all that's over now. What really got me interested in this thread is the fact that the girl is sponsoring the wedding. How come you are okay with that? Doesn't it feel like she is the one marrying you instead of the other way round? Are you Indian? How come you couldn't take half of the bills and let your girl take half? Is she gonna sponsor the marriage after the wedding or you have plans to resume some of sponsoring rights? grin aint you one day gonna regret letting her marry you? you know men and their unreliable ego.
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by Abbey2sam(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2012
zangiff: Just dis morning she moved her tins to ma house, clainming she loves me and her parent but i pretended as if i didnt see anything....but its disturbing cus even till now she inbox the guy say she tried she could do but it cant. Life is funny but i want to take action but yu guys are great with ur wisdom...am very grateful

don't blive everytin you see on the social network,the guy is in india...or has she ever travelled to india?
Re: Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss by UjSizzle(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2012
zangiff: Pls ma girlfriend and i are about fixing our introduction and registyr by december. Just dis evening, i ran through her fb messages because she forgot her phone and i read some conversations with a guy on facebook. The guy is in india and she told the guy she will be having her wedding very soon. But the guy said, she jilted him big time, and that its not her plan for she got someone she loved. But i never let her know that i saw it and and i keep reading. She loved the guy but her parent did not support the relationship but they prefer me. The funny tin is that, she bought all the wedding tins without me spending a dime, telling me she loves me. Pls should i ignore or cut the show?
Ignorance is bliss. Keep snooping and one day you'll los your head.

Most Indians on wap are just crazy pervs, don't believe everything you see on net.
Why is she the one marrying you sef? Are u like broke or something? What happened happened to males with ego
Dey there make pant dey wear you.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores / What Does It Mean When An Old Man Gives A Young Girl A Rubbish Look? / The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.