Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Gaming Houses Do You Know - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Gaming Houses Do You Know (1019 Views)

Gaming Online Using Your Phone As A Hotspot. / Is OUYA The End Of Playstation, Nintendo And Xbox Gaming Domination? / Building A Gaming Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Gaming Houses Do You Know by dayomgl: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2012
Remember the days we all didn't ve consoles and had to go to some game house so you can get a chance to play the latest release of MK, Tekken, Fifa or PES. Do we still have them? What fun gaming houses do you know? It may be the ones you've played at or you heard about. *even if its not "gengen one" wink
Re: Which Gaming Houses Do You Know by 9ineGames: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
guess most of them have run of business due to police issues !!!!can really when i use to visit one around my area and back then in does days u could see them on every street tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Lands Of Agon In Darkfall Is Quite A Lot / #ps3 Engineer Needed# How Do I Browse With Wifi Or Bb On My Ps3 40GB / Post Your Ps3 Games For Sale Or For Swapping Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.