Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? (1264 Views)

Help A Brother On Solution / How Can I Create A Blog. I Want To Be A Blogger / Calling On All Programmers A Brother Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by kozykid(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hi house, am yemi a political science student of unilag, I need ideas on how to run and open a blog? Any advise will be appreciated
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by naijaswag1: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
goto blogger.com or
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by switchmax8: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2012
if you want a customed design/developed one contact me emah.oizamisi@gmail.com
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by kozykid(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
naija_swag: goto blogger.com or
bro am in a crossroad.. Telling me to choose address and title don't know what to do next
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by annahussy(f): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2012
If you want to create blog than i want to suggest you that you have to use blogger and wordpress tool that one of the best for making blog site. In my opinion wordpress is the best tool for making blog site. I think you have to use wordpress tutorial site to learn about wordpress and its tool to use for making blog site.
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by Danyl(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
annahussy: If you want to create blog than i want to suggest you that you have to use blogger and wordpress tool that one of the best for making blog site. In my opinion wordpress is the best tool for making blog site. I think you have to use wordpress tutorial site to learn about wordpress and its tool to use for making blog site.
how can u monetize a WP blog? Cos i heard u can't paste google adsense on it...
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by Vikax(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
go to www.blog.com
or email me at vikaxnet@gmail.com for customization, monetization of your blog and a .com domain for your blog
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by BigStar1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Putting adsense on wordpress is very easy. Just ask google
Re: Help A Brother In Need He Wants To Create A Blog Any Advise? by abubaka101: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
You don't even knw hw to create a blog and u're already tryin' to monetise it?!
My advise to u is that u should create a Wordpress blog (cause it's easier to maintain, navigate and view). Then make sure u're very active. When you can get ur average daily views to be at least 50 views, then u can think about monetising (for Wordpress, u hav to buy the domain for less than $20, i.e less than N3000, be4 u can enjoy monetising options like WordAds and Adsense).
I opened mine (http://abubaka.), in November 2011. And so far, I boast a total traffic stats of about 30,000+.
But if u're serious about blogging, you can try http://www. or http://www.tumblr.com or http://www.blogger.com. But my advise is to go for Wordpress.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Better Coders Than Men. / Do I Need To Install Mysql After Installing Xampp?. Pls Help / I Am Looking For A Java Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.