Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process (155745 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / JAMB-UTME Restructures For 2013/2014 UTME Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nonleviki: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hi! Dr. Hesjey add me on 2go wit nonleviki. I v a que 4 u. Tenkx
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls I don't want anybody to insult other here pls everybody as is own perception of life n we all v rit to our own opinion so pls respect all in here.
I want to tell u a fact weather u use ur brain or u use special center what works for u will not work for others. That is just the fact
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Harjibode:
that's what opportunist would say,this is my 3rd JAMB.....
no credible examination anymore,i remember during the may/june WAEC my sister cried home saying her mathematics would be an F9 cos he only answer let say 2 question...but unfortunately when d result came out she had B3......what should we say happene......lick or what....do whatevver it is that can make yu pass cos failure is nt an excuse....................i had 205 in my first JAMB with 58 in post utme i was nt admitted,2nd JAMB i had 221 with 73 in post utme UNILORIN nt admitted noni......this time around am aiming for 280+,if yu re lucky to be in sch ryt naw ,o boi u no beta me ooo....ure just lucky
Ur case will not be the first also not the last but the mistake u guys do make is that u hardly v the necessary information b4 u choose sch. I will never tell anybody who does not know any strong person in ilorin to choose that sch from the depth of my heart I hate the admission process of that sch call better by far it too secretive n use of connection. Uniosun that this guy talk about I had a lot of bad experience with them this year. Ppl with high mark did not get adm y ppl with 50 below got what shd we say about that. I had a case of someone give admission at uniosun after paying all necessary thing for the course he was told that the department is filled that he needs to change department which cost nothing less than 25k. What will u say about that. Guys pray that what u do works for u ur believe is diff from others believe.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=Dr.'Hesjay]Some pple wl nt just stop making me laff...idlt..lwkmd[/quote
Mutual respect pls u don't know who is who here don't let write what will provoke others anger pls
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
warlei: pls my friends; i want to study medicine and surgery but i am contemplating u.i or unilag. I want to fill awaiting result for u.i. Pls advice me
Good day if u know u r a very brilliant student not average go for any. But to be candid UI better by far to unilag in admission processing if u v their requirement but human being dey lag too no be spirit o
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
r u on 2go? If yes,u can add me coz i have a lot of info for u on choosing ur institution....u.i. Is d best place to use if u av gud o'level...buh with awaiting result,u just have to have a very,very high jamb score,say 280.......
As 4 unilag,choosing mbbs in unilag is more of reading,praying,and connections...
Sorry u v some wrong info there thus u right but don't scare ppl off UI this year they didn't use o levels even some of my candidate use awaiting result got their adm b4 their neco result which they eventually use came out n mbbs cut off was just 262 so pls UI is a good place to go but make sure u v all the necessary info immediately utme result is out so that if u don't meet up u will take jamb change of institution or change of course
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
warlei: thanks for ur reply am nt on 2go,plz tell me anythig through email or facebook or here
Here is the best
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nonleviki: Hi! Dr. Hesjey add me on 2go wit nonleviki. I v a que 4 u. Tenkx
Pls give ur ideal here n let all benefit hmmmmm
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
macmos:
Sorry u v some wrong info there thus u right but don't scare ppl off UI this year they didn't use o levels even some of my candidate use awaiting result got their adm b4 their neco result which they eventually use came out n mbbs cut off was just 262 so pls UI is a good place to go but make sure u v all the necessary info immediately utme result is out so that if u don't meet up u will take jamb change of institution or change of course
i understand u boss.....buh u shuld note that u.i. Is still using o'levels,i have pple wu didn't score up to 240 in jamb not to talk of 262 buh dey are in now......u.i. Only used jamb for pple wu used awaiting result...i just said 280 so dat he can b on a safer side.....am not scaring him oo and datz y i siad u.i. admission is easy...wat if d cutoff is more than 262 nxt year...anyway,i don't pray it happens coz na wahala b dat oo..lol
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by warlei(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
i understand u boss.....buh u shuld note that u.i. Is still using o'levels,i have pple wu didn't score up to 240 in jamb not to talk of 262 buh dey are in now......u.i. Only used jamb for pple wu used awaiting result...i just said 280 so dat he can b on a safer side.....am not scaring him oo and datz y i siad u.i. admission is easy...wat if d cutoff is more than 262 nxt year...anyway,i don't pray it happens coz na wahala b dat oo..lol
i understand you and macoms,i have credit only in all my olevel,but i want 2 use awiating and tender my old result during registration,would it work?.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nellyunique: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls i need info on Futo admission
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
macmos:
Ur case will not be the first also not the last but the mistake u guys do make is that u hardly v the necessary information b4 u choose sch. I will never tell anybody who does not know any strong person in ilorin to choose that sch from the depth of my heart I hate the admission process of that sch call better by far it too secretive n use of connection. Uniosun that this guy talk about I had a lot of bad experience with them this year. Ppl with high mark did not get adm y ppl with 50 below got what shd we say about that. I had a case of someone give admission at uniosun after paying all necessary thing for the course he was told that the department is filled that he needs to change department which cost nothing less than 25k. What will u say about that. Guys pray that what u do works for u ur believe is diff from others believe.
I Gat Yu Bro!!
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Goin thru yur coment i discva dat most of u tink am being rude,the mistake i made is that i 'quote' it on sum1 post when t should rather be a comment.....GGMY'allB
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Y not,so far u can have d required jamb cutoff
warlei: i understand you and macoms,i have credit only in all my olevel,but i want 2 use awiating and tender my old result during registration,would it work?.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by warlei(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
Y not,so far u can have d required jamb cutoff
thanks for d info , if i dnt meet the cutoff,i will change 2 unilag and prepare 4 p.utme.do u have any idea of a skul,i can choose as 2nd choice for medicine.thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Gerrard59(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Xx
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
Am sorry I still disagree with u am a UI inside u ought to understand am a 300 level student there n not just a student a stake holder so I know what am talking of
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
warlei: i understand you and macoms,i have credit only in all my olevel,but i want 2 use awiating and tender my old result during registration,would it work?.
If they use o level it won't work that way but if it utme n u v a good utme sch it will work
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Harjibode: Goin thru yur coment i discva dat most of u tink am being rude,the mistake i made is that i 'quote' it on sum1 post when t should rather be a comment.....GGMY'allB
U wlc bros no hard feelings
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
warlei: thanks for d info , if i dnt meet the cutoff,i will change 2 unilag and prepare 4 p.utme.do u have any idea of a skul,i can choose as 2nd choice for medicine.thanks
hmmm...2nd choice mbbs.......if u knw u have a very STRONG connection,u can choose unilorin..buh i will advice olabisi onabanjo if u are a ogun state indigene......
Lautech also takes 2nd choice if u r osun or oyo indigene...just make sure u don't choose oau,unilag or lasu as your 2nd choice coz d choice wl just be wasted
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
@all medical aspirants.....In addition,it is better for u 2 knw if d skul u wish to choose is accredited coz there r some skuls running mbbs and they r not yet accredited e.g. unad.........
To check the number of skuls dat av been accredited,check www.mdcnigeria.org

anoda thing dat causes trouble in admission into mbbs is d quota for each skuls...mdcn gives d required quota to each skuls and which they can't exceed d quota....for example,oau can only admit 100 students into mbbs yearly,out of which 40 must be from predegree and d remaining 60 from jamb.....so if u are choosing mbbs for jamb in oau,know dat only 60 would be admitted...while u.i. admits 180 4 mbbs and d whole 180 is 4rm jamb,although they only admit 120...that is y it seems oau mbbs is more competitive than u.i. Mbbs...these are things u should note b4 filling jamb form 4 mbbs
thanx....!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
@all medical aspirants.....In addition,it is better for u 2 knw if d skul u wish to choose is accredited coz there r some skuls running mbbs and they r not yet accredited e.g. unad.........

anoda thing dat causes trouble in admission into mbbs is d quota for each skuls...mdcn gives d required quota to each skuls and which they can't exceed d quota....for example,oau can only admit 100 students into mbbs yearly,out of which 40 must be from predegree and d remaining 60 from jamb.....so if u are choosing mbbs for jamb in oau,know dat only 60 would be admitted...while u.i. admits 180 4 mbbs and d whole 180 is 4rm jamb,although they only admit 120...that is y it seems oau mbbs is more competitive than u.i. Mbbs...these are things u should note b4 filling jamb form 4 mbbs
thanx....!!!
Are u sure OAU second choice works out
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:

thanx....!!!
Sorry I didn't commend u first.
Nice job there
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
What happening here
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ahhh...nobody shuld use o.a.u as 2nd choice mbbs ooo....except if u wan daran....don't dare do it ooooo..dat choice wuld just b wasted...even if u knw d v.c.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Odunnu: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
r u on 2go? If yes,u can add me coz i have a lot of info for u on choosing ur institution....u.i. Is d best place to use if u av gud o'level...buh with awaiting result,u just have to have a very,very high jamb score,say 280.......
As 4 unilag,choosing mbbs in unilag is more of reading,praying,and connections...
Sir, we do not encourage outside Nairaland meetings. What is that you want to share that you cant share here?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Odunnu: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Bolinco(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2012
@macmos and all,when is d best tym to register 4 jamb 2013,to avoid registration erro...and strick centerbecouse some are saying dat d early ur register,d complicated d registration b.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
DEAR MARC0S, PLEASE I REGISTERED JAMB FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE IN UNILORIN FOR 1ST CHOICE AND SECOND CHOICE O.A.U,THE SUBJECT I REGISTERED FOR ARE AS FOLLOW:-MATHS,ENGLISH,EC0NOMICS & GOVERNMENT FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE,PLEASE WHAT DO YOU SEE TO THIS C0MBINATI0N?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by lexluthur007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
pls,is maths.chem.bio.eng.okay for microbiology as utme subject?,urgent reply pls.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2012
Bolinco: @macmos and all,when is d best tym to register 4 jamb 2013,to avoid registration erro...and strick centerbecouse some are saying dat d early ur register,d complicated d registration b.
I don't believe in that anytime u reg anything can happen but what I think is that if u reg late u might not get a desire center area

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (72) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions / The Latest On ASUU Strike / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.