Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process (156952 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / JAMB-UTME Restructures For 2013/2014 UTME Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2012
I advice that all candidates should start real preparation now.....especially pple choosing medical and engeneering courses...getting admission into those courses no b beans oooo...u just av too start preparing.....when i say preparing i mean real preparation..read as if u wl nt read again when u get the admission...never depend on expos or special centres coz dey may fail...i never used it and i had 222..now,i have gotten 2 different admissions in 2 unis....and i av frndd wu had 280 and above and are still singing "not yet admitted"...WHY? They used expo 4 jamb and could not follow up 4 post jamb..then what is the essence..,..d best thing is to prepare hard..i can say it boldly.....admission is the easiest thing in naija..it depends on how u play ur card!!!?

Jah bless u....!

4 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Kunlexic(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
I advice that all candidates should start real preparation now.....especially pple choosing medical and engeneering courses...getting admission into those courses no b beans oooo...u just av too start preparing.....when i say preparing i mean real preparation..read as if u wl nt read again when u get the admission...never depend on expos or special centres coz dey may fail...i never used it and i had 222..now,i have gotten 2 different admissions in 2 unis....and i av frndd wu had 280 and above and are still singing "not yet admitted"...WHY? They used expo 4 jamb and could not follow up 4 post jamb..then what is the essence..,..d best thing is to prepare hard..i can say it boldly.....admission is the easiest thing in naija..it depends on how u play ur card!!!?

Jah bless u....!
Do u knw any biology and chemistry 4 use for jamb study?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Gerrard59(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Macmos
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lolxxx....@macmos

i chose u.i. As first choice because of my o'level result,.and i chose unilorin as 2nd choice because of connection..
Unilorin is one of d easiest skuls to enta wit 2nd choice if u av d right connections especially 4 medicine...if u don't av d connection,NEVER choose unilorin as 2nd choice.....even if u av 100% in post utme,they won't choose u..unless u know like 2 profs dat can fight for u
Shd that be the pride of an institution which term itsef as better by far where connection is the other of the day. Well best of luck
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Obinnau(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:

Jah bless u....!
pls which two unis are dat?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gerrard59: Macmos, is Delta state under the catchment area for Uniuyo?

And pls what constitutes catchment areas, is it language,religion,cultural affinity?
Yea delta is. Origin constitute it
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tunexdavo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls guy do OAU used to give 2 choice addmssion pls asp pls reply
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
tunexdavo: Pls guy do OAU used to give 2 choice addmssion pls asp pls reply
As for me v never heard of such case
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
macmos:
Shd that be the pride of an institution which term itsef as better by far where connection is the other of the day. Well best of luck
boss,..datz what we are battling with in Nigeria ooo...d only uni dat u knw u can enter freely without knowing anybody is u.i.

Anyway,we pray God will solve d problems of dis nation.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Obinnau: pls which two unis are dat?
o.a.u. And uniosun,..agric econs and human anatomy respectively
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Kunlexic:
Do u knw any biology and chemistry 4 use for jamb study?
no special textbook..just use normal ssce texbooks and follow d jamb syllabus..make sure u complete it at least twice...anyway,u can try lamlad bio and chem
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tunexdavo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
macmos:
As for me v never heard of such case
there do not give or wat pls. Macmos I need ur help
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
tunexdavo: there do not give or wat pls. Macmos I need ur help
To the best of ma knowledge they don't
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nonleviki: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
@uniquenelly add me wit nonleviki
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Jsplash(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:

Jah bless u....!
d uni u aplied 2, and course pls?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tunexdavo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
macmos:
To the best of ma knowledge they don't
ok thanks wat about unilorin do ther give as 2 choice because wat I want do is unilorin 1 choice and oua second choice pls help me out macmos. If unilorin give as second so I can kown what to do pls.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
tunexdavo: ok thanks wat about unilorin do ther give as 2 choice because wat I want do is unilorin 1 choice and oua second choice pls help me out macmos. If unilorin give as second so I can kown what to do pls.
I don't advice ppl who didn't know ppl in ilorin that r ready to help to choose the sch at all that ilorin na case
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
tunexdavo: ok thanks wat about unilorin do ther give as 2 choice because wat I want do is unilorin 1 choice and oua second choice pls help me out macmos. If unilorin give as second so I can kown what to do pls.
But maybe with their new VC things might change
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tunexdavo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
macmos:
But maybe with their new VC things might change
thank u macmos dat oau frist and unilorin second but u must get person dat is ready 2 help u 4 unilorin.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Odunnu: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Its that time of the year again when we let down the weight on our shoulders and just have fun.
Visit this thread, nominate the poster who has been of immense help to you this year through advice or just nice warm posts and lets catch some fun!
www.nairaland.com/1120236/2012-official-education-section-poster
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2012
You may lose faith in others, but never lose faith in yourself.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Any FUNAAB Aspirant in d house

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Henryhawker(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2012
YAP. AM A FUNAAB ASPIRANT
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2012
The secret of funaab all u v to do is to make sure u v a good o level I mean good grade in the relevant subjects to be considered, good utme score then pass ur p utme then pam u r in
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dr.'Hesjay:

Jah bless u....!
that's what opportunist would say,this is my 3rd JAMB.....
no credible examination anymore,i remember during the may/june WAEC my sister cried home saying her mathematics would be an F9 cos he only answer let say 2 question...but unfortunately when d result came out she had B3......what should we say happene......lick or what....do whatevver it is that can make yu pass cos failure is nt an excuse....................i had 205 in my first JAMB with 58 in post utme i was nt admitted,2nd JAMB i had 221 with 73 in post utme UNILORIN nt admitted noni......this time around am aiming for 280+,if yu re lucky to be in sch ryt naw ,o boi u no beta me ooo....ure just lucky
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Harjibode:
that's what opportunist would say,this is my 3rd JAMB.....
no credible examination anymore,i remember during the may/june WAEC my sister cried home saying her mathematics would be an F9 cos he only answer let say 2 question...but unfortunately when d result came out she had B3......what should we say happene......lick or what....do whatevver it is that can make yu pass cos failure is nt an excuse....................i had 205 in my first JAMB with 58 in post utme i was nt admitted,2nd JAMB i had 221 with 73 in post utme UNILORIN nt admitted noni......this time around am aiming for 280+,if yu re lucky to be in sch ryt naw ,o boi u no beta me ooo....ure just lucky
lolxxx.....i dey laugh....don't get me wrong,i am not laughing at u buh am just surprised with d way u're talking...did i tell u i am better than u...am xowie to say,u talk like a baby...buh i don't blame u,it is dis cruel Nigeria,dat i blame.......don't worry,God will do urs soon..buh u know what??if u want God to bless u,u don't talk like dat

am still on my point,preparation matters alot..if u like,plan to use special centre and u'll b surprised at the end....a word is enough for both d fool and d wise.

Again,a lot of things make pple lose admission in Nigeria,failure to plan well..planning as in choosing d right courses and institutions..datz y there is need to make a lot of consultations b4 filling ur jamb form....choosing a course in a skul where d quota for d course is very low...sumfin like choosing dentistry in lasu...and many other things which i wl b tellin u as dis thread progresses
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Some pple wl nt just stop making me laff...idlt..lwkmd
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by warlei(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
pls my friends; i want to study medicine and surgery but i am contemplating u.i or unilag. I want to fill awaiting result for u.i. Pls advice me
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
warlei: pls my friends; i want to study medicine and surgery but i am contemplating u.i or unilag. I want to fill awaiting result for u.i. Pls advice me
r u on 2go? If yes,u can add me coz i have a lot of info for u on choosing ur institution....u.i. Is d best place to use if u av gud o'level...buh with awaiting result,u just have to have a very,very high jamb score,say 280.......
As 4 unilag,choosing mbbs in unilag is more of reading,praying,and connections...
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by warlei(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
thanks for ur reply am nt on 2go,plz tell me anythig through email or facebook or here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply)

WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions / FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.