Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What If Jesus Was A Man Who Became God, And Not God Becoming A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Was A Man Who Became God, And Not God Becoming A Man (710 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Jesus Was A Man Who Became God, And Not God Becoming A Man by esere826: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
I read stuff/theories about soul, body, spirit. I don't fully understand this concept

Folks say Jesus was God comming into the earth in flesh
What if, just what if this was not exactly the case?
What if Jesus was actually a man that became God?

Perhaps, this would fullfil the scriptures:

"You are my son, today I have become your father"
"you have been given a name that is above all names. That at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus is lord"

Reading most of the scripture on Jesus seems to point to this rather than God humbling himself as a human then magnifying himself again as God

What would be the implication of such if it be the case?
Perhaps this might give us confidence that one like us sits at the right hand of the father. And by him, we are unstoppable

Just what if?

(1) (Reply)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Now A 'prince Of The Catholic Church'. / I Saw God Yesternight / Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.