Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Choose One Of These Two!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose One Of These Two!!! (6279 Views)

(PHOTO) - Choose One Between These Two Ladies. / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
milychocs:

Done. Ready.
Stay happy for all of us, okay?
Cheers
If I opine to dispatch my appreciation to you in a wagon donned with my euphuistic ornaments, I won't be able to resist the temptation to drift into literary tragectories. In this wise, I'll just say 'thank you'.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2015
H
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2015
Stats:
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 05, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2015
H

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by chigoizie7(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2015
milychocs:
Hello guys, this is my 1st topic on nairaland, hope people respond to it
I had a waking thought about 4 days ago, and I want to share it

If you were given these 2 options below, and you absolutely had to choose I, which would it be-

1. You get married, have a dream wedding, the best ring, possessions, etc....but you are NOT in love, BUT, your feelings may or not change with time, and yes, the guy is good looking, and there will be no divorce, and you must live together, kids may or may not be there...( remember, you can grow to love or loathe this guy o)....people envy you, but do not know the true state...remember, social doors are opened to you here, etc

2. You have a dream love affair, the stuff of movies, the guy lives in same town, reciprocates your feelings, you are in love, and would want all to know...BUT, you CANNOT get married, in fact NO ONE knows you are in a relationship, they offer to hook you up with people, look at you with derision, pity or whatever. (Remember you are in love and this relationship is for as long as you are alive, BUT no one knows, no marriage, some social doors are shut to you, etc)

I know it is theoretical, probably implausible, but think on it and let me know...
Total honesty required please...it does not matter if you are currently married/single, happy or not...no rationalising allowed

I posted this because I asked 1 of my 2 best friends and our answers differed
The other best friend said she won't answer cos I have become even more fanciful since joining nairaland...that I should face my dissertation instead
I agree, but this question has been niggling at me like tomorrow no dey

Thank you all

How is question 2 possible? What re the limitations why u can't marry him?
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 2:41am On May 08, 2015
chigoizie7:

How is question 2 possible? What re the limitations why u can't marry him?

cheesy
The questions are hypothetical
For instance the man could be a really older widower with grown kids the lady's age who could whip her silly
Or the man could be a real younger guy who the lady cannot marry, or cannot marry her
He could be a known thug or something...I dunno
I would remove this thread if I knew how to

This topic bugs me anytime I come to my profile
The lack of response that is...I thought it was a great topic for NL
SMH

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:52am On May 08, 2015
milychocs:

cheesy
The questions are hypothetical
For instance the man could be a really older widower with grown kids the lady's age who could whip her silly
Or the man could be a real younger guy who the lady cannot marry, or cannot marry her
He could be a known thug or something...I dunno
I would remove this thread if I knew how to

This topic bugs me anytime I come to my profile
The lack of response that is...I thought it was a great topic for NL
SMH

1st of all, why aint u sleeping?

It shouldn't bug u, that's a great topic but u didn't elaborate the two circumstances involved, so people didn't quit understood u,just like me, but now that u ve cleared me,I ve even forgotten what the thread was all about.

In a nutshell, the word "LOVE" is over rated. Sorry to say,but it doesn't exist. When u love someone,u think more of the person's well being than u think of urself. Love is not selfish
,Just as u pointed out concerning the circumstances behind y u can't marry a particular lover. U could take the risk and bear the consequences.

I will reply u better tomorrow morning,getting sleepy here. gudnite
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On May 08, 2015
Modifd
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2015
To delete the thread: visit the section and check mail mod icon. Copy and paste the link of d thread for d mod to delete.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:19am On May 09, 2015
Daseed4:
To delete the thread: visit the section and check mail mod icon. Copy and paste the link of d thread for d mod to delete.

Thank you
Done
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2015
Daseed4
Hi...I. didn't even see your response to my post until now
Thanks

But I created that while in Naija
So it wasn't my case
It wasn't based on any situation I knew about
Pure mind wandering was what is was

Hey...your story is a disturbing one eh?
Whoa!
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
Hello Rocktation, thanks
But I do not remember my NL password
sad
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Rocktation(f): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
milychocs:
Hello Rocktation, thanks
But I do not remember my NL password
sad

But I don't see why deletion should be the only option. I'm pretty sure there's an option to reset password and another to change e-mail on NL.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
Rocktation:

But I don't see why deletion should be the only option. I'm pretty sure there's an option to reset password and another to change e-mail on NL.

shocked....trouble ooo
Please delete it for me, okay?
Please
Thanks

Just remove my topic is all I ask
I am not planning to deactivate my account
I actually like not remembering my password
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rocktation:

The other mail is my real email account. I use it for official purposes, money matters, personal issues, etc
Am I to infer that deletion is not possible?
So I can give the matter a rest?
It just bugs me
Thanks
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by ayokunlei(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
milychocs:
Hello guys, this is my 1st topic on nairaland, hope people respond to it
I had a waking thought about 4 days ago, and I want to share it

If you were given these 2 options below, and you absolutely had to choose I, which would it be-

1. You get married, have a dream wedding, the best ring, possessions, etc....but you are NOT in love, BUT, your feelings may or not change with time, and yes, the guy is good looking, and there will be no divorce, and you must live together, kids may or may not be there...( remember, you can grow to love or loathe this guy o)....people envy you, but do not know the true state...remember, social doors are opened to you here, etc

2. You have a dream love affair, the stuff of movies, the guy lives in same town, reciprocates your feelings, you are in love, and would want all to know...BUT, you CANNOT get married, in fact NO ONE knows you are in a relationship, they offer to hook you up with people, look at you with derision, pity or whatever. (Remember you are in love and this relationship is for as long as you are alive, BUT no one knows, no marriage, some social doors are shut to you, etc)

I know it is theoretical, probably implausible, but think on it and let me know...
Total honesty required please...it does not matter if you are currently married/single, happy or not...no rationalising allowed

I posted this because I asked 1 of my 2 best friends and our answers differed
The other best friend said she won't answer cos I have become even more fanciful since joining nairaland...that I should face my dissertation instead
I agree, but this question has been niggling at me like tomorrow no dey

Thank you all
.2 for me
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 31, 2015
ayokunlei:

.2 for me

Lol
How did you see this?
Me too @ number two
Cheers
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by ayokunlei(m): 4:40am On Jul 31, 2015
milychocs:

Lol How did you see this? Me too @ number two Cheers
main reason : am kind of addicted to reading anytin,d internet inclusive ...

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by ajanaku2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
milychocs:
smiley
Milychocs

It's me Femi...

I really need to chat with you. I was researching about chevening scholarship and studying in the UK on Nairaland when I came across a UK-students-visa thread. I saw your posts there.

I sent you a PM but you are yet to reply. Can I drop my phone number and BB PIN on here and delete them after you must have acknowledged the receipt of this message?
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajanaku2:
Milychocs

It's me Femi...

I really need to chat with you. I was researching about chevening scholarship and studying in the UK on Nairaland when I came across a UK-students-visa thread. I saw your posts there.

I sent you a PM but you are yet to reply. Can I drop my phone number and BB PIN on here and delete them after you must have acknowledged the receipt of this message?

@ ajanaku2
Hello Femi
I saw your message and could not reply...I forgot my NL password so cannot receive (read) PMs
Your phone number is better ....I no longer use bbm...
Cheers
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by ajanaku2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
milychocs:

@ ajanaku2
Hello Femi
I saw your message and could not reply...I forgot my NL password so cannot receive (read) PMs
Your phone number is better ....I no longer use bbm...
Cheers
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okay....will do that tmr...
Cheers...
You may delete your number now
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by ajanaku2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
milychocs:
Okay....will do that tmr...
Cheers...
You may delete your number now

Tomorrow loun loun?

Milychocs don turn oga madam.

No wahala, I go dey wait. Thanks, anyway.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajanaku2:

Tomorrow loun loun?

Milychocs don turn oga madam.

No wahala, I go dey wait. Thanks, anyway.

Lol
...and you are welcome
Phone not here with me
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by ajanaku2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
milychocs:

Lol
...and you are welcome
Phone not here with me

Okay

Meanwhile, this your thread no dey pass page 1?

Since 2012?

Some of these mods are just heartless. grin
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajanaku2:

Okay

Meanwhile, this your thread no dey pass page 1?

Since 2012?

Some of these mods are just heartless? grin

cheesy
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by neocortex: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
I will definitely go with number 1.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by breakingbad(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
No 1 Seems pretty an easy choice to me except it was modified by the OP. There's the option that my feelings MAY change and I'll fall in love with her so I'll take that chance and make it work.

BTW its a mindboggling topic. It'll keep me wondering for days especially if I don't have the option of having my feelings changed.

Thanks OP

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
@henryhemon, @magneto
....hola2frank@yahoo.com....I hope they wont ban me for posting my alternate email address here...I cannot receive, or send pms...faulty email
I chose to do it on this place so as not to go against any rules on that 30 and plus thread.....

I contacted the thread owner to add me on the whatsapp page though
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" / Lovely Love Quotes For DP. / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.