Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129018 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by BabeOye: 4:39pm On May 30, 2017
Hello. Good day. Pls what's the right engine oil and gear oil for an Lexus RX 300.(2003). Thank you.

P.S: can I have the address and contact no pls of your auto shop in Lagos? Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2017
Airforce vehicle engineering squadron, agege motor road, ikeja. 08098534267

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by gentlevisuals(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good day to you all. Must one use a Nissan NS2 when servicing a Murano gear? I got a CVT oil at AUTO MEDICS when I was told that it's UNIVERSAL... Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
The pureguard universal cvt is not suitable for the murano. Use Ns2
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by textme: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
what transmission and engine oil should I use on my Toyota Camry 2003 model?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Type t vi and 5 w30 api sl.get in touch with autotrader 2 for the engine oil
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Emperoh(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pleas who knows the recommended ATF and Engine Oil for Hyundai Elantra 2011?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ellguapo: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
sooperrescue:
Congrats and welcome to the Motorist club of Nigeria. membership requirement is that you own a car. We just launched the club for the sake of protecting Nigerians in terms of parts, repairs and protection from law enforcement agencies. Use Total Q7000. To register just send a mail to info@arcnigeria.com stating your car brand, year and your telephone number. Membership is free.

Sent a mail sire

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by johnabraham: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emperoh:

@ gazzuzz
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Emekayoung(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mr rescue. I use a honda baby boy 2001 model,4plugs. But the issue i am having now is dat the gear hesitates to engage wen ever the engine is hot. But wen its cold,it answers me smoothly. Pls do u have any solution for me,because i dont want to die in d hands of kazeems.
undecided
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emperoh:
5w20 and sp3 or4 for transmission. Avoid Nigerian oil products and ask around from Gazzuzz, Autotrader2
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emekayoung:
Mr rescue. I use a honda baby boy 2001 model,4plugs. But the issue i am having now is dat the gear hesitates to engage wen ever the engine is hot. But wen its cold,it answers me smoothly. Pls do u have any solution for me,because i dont want to die in d hands of kazeems.
undecided

Change the oil and use Dw1 or the multi vehicle global synthetic fluids
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Emekayoung(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
sooperrescue:

Change the oil and use Dw1 or the multi vehicle global synthetic fluids
Which one is multi vehicle global synthetic fluids?
Pls can u show me an example?
How much can u supply 4litres to someone in chevron lekki lagos?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
We have syngard global synthetic fluid. Yes we can do the supply to you
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Emekayoung(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
sooperrescue:
We have syngard global synthetic fluid. Yes we can do the supply to you
At wat rate pls?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Can't discuss the price here. Call 08098534267
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by tuoyo9729(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls what transmission fluid can I use for my Honda accord 1995 and also a good engine oil cos I just changed the engine

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oando Dexron 111 and use Mobil hip for the engine
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by HST(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please house, which transmission oil is recommended for my Toyota sienna 2001 model.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mobil atf dexron ii or Oando dexron iii
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by HST(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
sooperrescue:
Mobil atf dexron ii or Oando dexron iii

Thanks. How much can I get these please.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2017
A gallon of Oando atf is 5k plus but I have no idea for Mobil. I suggest that you go to their station to get them
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by elvis07: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Pls wat is d total number of ATF-DW1 required for a 2006 honda accord.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Four cylinder or V6?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by elvis07: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
4cylinder
sooperrescue:
Four cylinder or V6?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
If it is to changing the oil, 5 litres but if it is putting oil after changing the gear, 7-8 litres
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Finally the best Dexron 111 transmission fluid is right here in Nigeria. No more agony over your gearbox. Call now to get yours. Delivery Nationwide. Call or whatsapp to 08098534267.

Unimark Dex III/Merc ATF
Multi-Purpose for DEXRON®/MERCON® Applications
Description
Unimark™ Dex III/Merc ATF is a premium, multi-functional
automatic transmission fluid designed to service most General
Motors, Ford Motor Company, and many Chrysler Corporation
vehicles. This product may be used wherever General Motors
DEXRON®, DEXRON®-II, DEXRON®-IIE, DEXRON®-III, and
where Ford MERCON® is recommended.
Unimark™ Dex III/Merc ATF has outstanding low temperature
properties, controlled frictional characteristics, outstanding resistance to oxidation, and can be used in
many industrial applications calling for premium hydraulic oils where long life and superior performance
are required.
Application
• Dex III/M — All General Motors vehicles
requiring DEXRON®, DEXRON®-II,
DEXRON®-IIE, DEXRON®-III G & H
• D-III/M — All Ford motor company vehicles
requiring MERCON®
• D-III/M — All GM Allison heavy duty
transmissions where DEXRON®-II or
DEXRON®-III, C-3 or C-4 fluids are
recommended
• Industrial applications such as air compressors
or skid steer loaders where the above fluids
are recommended.
Benefits
• Multi-purpose ATF D-III/M recommended for
most cars since 1983
• Outstanding oxidation life with D-III/M and
Type F
• Mixes safely with all OEM fluids
• Proper frictional control for General Motors,
Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
Martin Lubricants - A Division of Martin Operating Partnership L.P.
Smackover, AR 71762 • USA Phone 800-864-6275 • www.M
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by itsk99(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pls what transmission oil can I use for a Honda accord 2003 v6?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Atfz1. I suggest syngard global atf and we sell them.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by thecommunist(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello, please what is the right ATF for toyota camry 1998.
thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by crackhouse(m): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2017
What oil is for 307 Peugeot.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Franknerd(m): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello, what's d proper transmission fluid for Ford Edge 2011. Where can I buy it in Lagos? Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.