Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129050 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Been waiting for your call
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Syngard Multi vehicle transmission fluid suitable for Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW , Benz , Chrysler, Gm, Ford , Kia and many more . Also the best dexron iii in the country Xtreme d 111. Now you don't have any reason for failed transmissions. Get in touch now. 08098534267

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by bode4real(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
pls i noticed dat my gear oil is going black, i plan to drain and replace wit toyota WS, should i just drain and replace? or i shuld open up d sump
and clean d strainer? its a 2010 corolla. also can d gear oil replacement be done wen hot?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:14am On Aug 25, 2017
As discussed, go ahead
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by lecky001(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
best atf for Benz c180 kompressor 4plug engine year 2003? And how many litres?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Syngard global atf, 8 litres
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by obaino1: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2017
hey guys,

Please who can advise the best fluid i can use for my volvo xc90 T6.

I need to change the gear oil urgently,as the gear needs very urgent servicing.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Syngard Global ATF available at Rescue and Recovery Nigeria
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
The season of goodwill is here and so many people go through a lot of stress on the highways. Put your cars in order before the rush hour. Change your transmission fluid right now. Call 08098534267 and in case you get stuck on the highways, call 07058890111 for emergency towing on the highways. Lagos and Benin Asaba axis for now
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Lancier(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
I drive an Infiniti qx4 2001 SUV. After parking the SUV for two weeks, I started the engine but noticed the SUV struggled to move when put in gear. Only reverse was working. Noticed a gear oil leak. Called mechanic. He said the bolt holding the hose to radiator was weak. We drained the oil and used TOTAL OIL ATF FLUID D II. Used 5 litres... SUV moved after the oil replacement. Mechanic said I should top it up with an extra one litre. Did that. Later, when I wanted to move the vehicle, could hardly move on gear. Only reverse could work but sluggishly... No gear oil leak. Please what is the problem? Before the oil leak, Check engine light flashes on acceleration... Vehicle is not firing fast on acceleration. Thought some plugs need to be changed. Please any suggestions?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Total fluide iid is not meant for cars above 1980 so using it was a big mistake. The era of allowing mechanics to determine what is good for your car is over. All our local oil dealrts are not ready for our type of vehicles. Even oando with the dex iii are no longer in the market. As discussed, we will handle the matter
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Eazeee(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
I normally use Oando atf dexron III for my Camry 2000, but they seem not to have it now but only dexron II. so should I use it or change to another one. more so, am thinking of changing d engine oil from Total to Oando, so which specification should I buy? tanx bro
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Eazeee:
I normally use Oando atf dexron III for my Camry 2000, but they seem not to have it now but only dexron II. so should I use it or change to another one. more so, am thinking of changing d engine oil from Total to Oando, so which specification should I buy? tanx bro
You can also use Mobil Atf. It is a dex 2 e. Oando dexron 11 is not suitable for electronically controlled gearbox. If you using mineral oil, stick to total q7000 sl but dont let it exceed 3k miles. If you are thinking of synthetic oil, run from the two brands and use Toyota engine oil. Autotrader2 is on Nairaland.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Eazeee(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2017
sooperrescue:
You can also use Mobil Atf. It is a dex 2 e. Oando dexron 11 is not suitable for electronically controlled gearbox. If you using mineral oil, stick to total q7000 sl but dont let it exceed 3k miles. If you are thinking of synthetic oil, run from the two brands and use Toyota engine oil. Autotrader2 is on Nairaland.

tanx. but d Mobil atf am seeing is having 220 or so though am not sure
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
That is the one. It is dexron 11e
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by bbally: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
sooperrescue:

These are the type of oil recommended for BMW. LA2634,LT71141; Texaco ETL-7045-E, ETL-8027B, Shell M1375.4. Our pure guard is an automatic synthetic fluid which is very suitable for your car. We have it in stock. Let me know the location of the car.

Hahaha. Abs sensor is not more than 7000 maximum and since it is only the left, buy the left or on a second thought, let him clean the old one if it is still there and also clean the hole where the abs sensor goes into.

hello, I have the same issue of not moving/ not reading speedometer on 2005 Nissan pathfinder 5speed auto. my mecho said the speed sensor is not the type that is attached to the tranny bell house that its micro wired inside the tranny. if this is true, can I try the cleaning the 2 abs in front to solve the problem or what can be the fix? thanks in advance
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Have the car scanned and let us know the codes. But one thing we have discovered is that many car owners use the oil that is not suitable for their vehicles and so ruin their vehicles by themselves.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
There is Carbon cleaning activities going on in Lagos. Diesel and gasoline cars, this is the best time to clean the interior of your engines to eliminate the carbon in your engine, injectors cylinders, egr, diesel particle filter. Get in touch

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by DaSugarBoi(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Hi please what ATF fluid and engine oil will u recommend for Honda Accord 1999 V6?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Atf z1 and any good 5w30 engine oil. Atfz1 has been discontinued so look for dw1. If that's not available, get in touch for syngard Atf global
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by DaSugarBoi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
sooperrescue:
Atf z1 and any good 5w30 engine oil. Atfz1 has been discontinued so look for dw1. If that's not available, get in touch for syngard Atf global
Is oando Dexron III a wrong choice?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
DaSugarBoi:

Is oando Dexron III a wrong choice?
Good as top up and not full replacement. Follow the instructions from the manufacturer
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
sooperrescue:

Good as top up and not full replacement. Follow the instructions from the manufacturer
Thanks for your response Boss. So how many litres of the DW1 ATF do I need to get? Av a price idea? . plus oando dexron iii was used as replacement last month,do i need to flush it out asap and replace with the DW1. And also Mobil XHP oil was used for the engine,any ish with dat?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Check out oyingbo parts market. Upgrade to 5w30 and your car will be happy
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by pitastephen: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello,

Honda accord 04 loses power drastically when the AC is on, and even after putting off the AC the car takes awhile before it response and the gear also jerks when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. have been advice to change gear filter and also change the oil. Pls Kindly advice the best approach to same and also the best readily available atf oil to use.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2018
If it vibrates with the ac on, then adjust the camshaft on the throttle inlet until it is ok. Atf z1 is what the manufacturer says and unfortunately it is no longer produced by Honda. But we have Syngard which is ideal for your car

3 Likes

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ojtopsy: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Can you guys please tell me what to do. I have a pathfinder transmission problems with my 2006 model
It stalled at reverse. I don't know why . It's just making noise instead of reversing.what can be the issue. I have the recommended maticj fluid in the trans.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
where is the car? Get in touch
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sheelay(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2018
sooperrescue:
where is the car? Get in touch
What's the best oil to use for hyundai elantra 08, and 09 kia rio? One which is readily available please. Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Sp 111, not available but you can look for syngard or pureguard from us
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by medacares: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2018
Please which ATF is recommended for Toyota Camry 2008. 4 plugs.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by medacares: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2018
sooperrescue:
There is Carbon cleaning activities going on in Lagos. Diesel and gasoline cars, this is the best time to clean the interior of your engines to eliminate the carbon in your engine, injectors cylinders, egr, diesel particle filter. Get in touch

Can this stop engine oil shortage ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.