Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! (2475 Views)

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by mailmalc(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2008
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2008
This is really bad and stupid.

I believe the man holding the mike wouldnt do it to his son. He must have even stolen as an adult before.

The bread should have bben returned and the boy embarassed.
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2008
EHHYahh! The poor boy, a gift from God, Thats why i love what Jesus said in John 8:1 - 11

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

That is one reason we have many mallam without arms.
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by mailmalc(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
so annoying angry . . GOD
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
Dats life man
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tufe(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
damn nonsense

@POST
is that supposed to be a joke.

@ituen, shit happens right. how about i do that to you.

This is serious and annoying. islamic extrimist in the house. please, lets live together
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by binladen1: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
whoever believes that this is what true Islam preaches is, I'm sorry to say, himself a terrorist, an extremist of the highest order. My heart and my eyes bled with tears on seeing this pictures for two reasons. 1. How ignorant muslims following numerous satanic and unislamic doctrines and laws instituted by people other than God Almighty Himself are perpetrating violence and causing pain, thus smearing the image of Islam and true Muslims who follow the true revelation of the religion of peace and love, the Qur'an. 2. How people take pleasure in and enjoy showing off the senseless and cruel things that some demons in human skin carry out which are not in line with their religion because such people hate that religion, forgetting lots of atrocities carried out in the past in the name of their own religion. may God forgive us all. Let's all ask ourselves the same question: Am I without sin? b4 casting these stones we are casting against religions on the net.
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Bin Laden

E be like say na because of the picture you begin register for NL grin grin grin
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tufe(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
ituen, wetin be ur own sef. the guy dey yarn true talk and u no even want make eim land. na wa for you o
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by djcrooky(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
na wa for all of una oooohhhh
una no see the picture to the end,
una no see where dem write say na street magic
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
grin grin grin grin

funny DJ
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tufe(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
dj, na u know ooooooooooooo
lol
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
Dj can be silly grin grin grin attimes
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tufe(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
funnily silly.

na correct guy jare
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by mailmalc(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2008
Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz , i just felt like sharing it , which i did without any negative religious thought. I think i'll have to move this thread to the recycle bin or betterstill edit the link before it turns to a big religious fight.
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by clemcykul(f): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2008
@bin laden be realistic and don't allow religion to becloud you. whatever a muslim does to non muslim is justified and done in the name of Allah. it is only wrong when evil id done to a fellow muslim.

Can u boldly say the terrorists, kidnappers, beheaders are not muslims? why is it that when a muslim kills an "arna" they shout
ALLAHU AKBAR" praise be to allah, they do that because it is in consonance with their belief. they will never do what is not written in the quran.

you might belong to a sect (ayotallah, izala,tejaniya,sunni,shitte,hezeboallah or others) but they all derive their ideas from the quran. an average muslim can never do anything outside islam. islam is good but "good alone to the belivers" it does not tolerate christains and jews, islam call jews monkeys.

have u ever heard of a christain behead anybody and shouting praise be to God, have u ever heard of a christain terrorist? a religion is what it is by what u see the adherents practice! if not for the net, i know u personally bin laden will be screaming blue murder and demanding 4 my head.

christianity preaches love! love those who despise u, bless and pray for those u hate and persecute you. Bin laden embrace the truth that is in christ and be free from darkness and hatred!

Shalom.
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
thank you clems.
We really need to show love to one another, even our enemies,
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF WHO CREATED THE CHRISTIANS AND THE JEWS? ALLAH RIGHT!
SO WHY WILL GOD CREATE PEOPLE SO THAT THEY CAN BE KILLED OR PUNISHED
THINK PLS, THINK

A NEW CONVERT ONCE SAID "The hathred was planted into us right from when we were young, right inside the mosque, and it grew inside us"

I quote from what Gbenga Adeboye said "Destroy every CD, Tapes etc that sells war, don't listen to it, war is not like pounded yam"

Pls lets love one another.

Shalom
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tessybaby(f): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tufe(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
we have some serious pastors in da house. ituen please take note of them, so the next time we need a prayer session, we shud knwo the people to contact  grin
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
. . . . . . now that migines is really unreliable
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by tufe(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
very sad, very sad indeed
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
dats life man
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by gunpoint(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I LIK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIS DISCUSSION TURNS ME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GO AHEAD!!
I LIKA ITTTTTTTTTT

angry angry angry
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ifyalways(f): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
am lost here. . . where are the much talked abt pix
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ituen(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
The poster removed the link
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by mailmalc(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2008
yea' sorry i had to edit the link.
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ThugLife1(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2008
lol
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 02, 2008
was that meant to be a joke
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2008
sorry, olrotimi

You came when we were about sharing the grace.
May we share the grace in fellowship
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by clemcykul(f): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2008
MAY THE grace of our Lord JESUS the love of God and the Sweet kiss fellowship of the Holy Spirit dwell and abide with me ooops sorry me again err err us grin now and forever more AMIN "Jeshua "grin

i don pray finish oya make una go chop grin grin grin grin
Re: Spread This Example Of Peace And Love Of Islam To Your Friends ! by ifyalways(f): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2008
mailmalc:

yea' sorry i had to edit the link.
why nah cry
let me see just one nah cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? [see Photo] / Photo: When Angel Gabriel Locks The Gate Before You Arrive!! / Must See Photo: Guys Never Be Fooled ... Lookers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.