Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency (7560 Views)

Rivers State Re-run Election: Police deploy 6,000 personnel, 3 commissioners / Governor Ajimobi Sacks SSG, Commissioners & Advisers / Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by bodejohn(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
funshint: May oyo state never go back to d locust years of Ladoja-Adedibu-Akala PDP led administration; can I hear a resounding Amen!
That you think the current administration is better than the previous does not mean that it is performing optimally.
How can a government demolish shops and means of livelihood of the citizens without providing alternatives? Where does he expect the people to find their daily bread?
Some few months ago I was driving pass the governor's house inside the oluyole estate, a guy was filling potholes on the road with sand and begging users of the road for money, l shook my head as I drove by.
With the clearing done at Iwo road junction, has the potholes that cause the traffic been patched or filled?
On the issue of the NURTW, their current chairman was widely believed to have the been that killed eleweomo, he is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Like I said, we need to raise the bar of administration in our country to excellent levels and stop mediocre comparisons.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^ So If I go and build a shop on the drainage I should expect the govt to compensate me later?

or where is the logic?

Armed robbery is also a means of livelihood of some people, so why is govt killing armed robbers?

The 6yrs of Akala wont be repaired in 6months. The 64m monthly going to Adedibu , Elewe-Omo and co is now being used to develop the state.

Tell us when was the last time you heard NURTW killing people in Ibadan like we were hearing every week during Akala
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
^so no more amala-akalo politics for Ibadan undecided
nice cheesy
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by bodejohn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ So If I go and build a shop on the drainage I should expect the govt to compensate me later?

or where is the logic?

Armed robbery is also a means of livelihood of some people, so why is govt killing armed robbers?

The 6yrs of Akala wont be repaired in 6months. The 64m monthly going to Adedibu , Elewe-Omo and co is now being used to develop the state.

Tell us when was the last time you heard NURTW killing people in Ibadan like we were hearing every week during Akala

Do you know that some of what you call illegal shops on drainage were actually allocated to the people by council officials? And they still collect rates and levies on them on montly basis.
The NURTW issue is a keg of gun power it will still explode as long as the government continue to hobnob with those miscreants.
Did you by any chance hear about the fracass at Arisekola Alao's compond during the ileya festival?
It was a fight between pdp and the NURTW team loyal to the state government.
We do not need to wait till the end of elected officials tenure before we begin to tell them when they are not performing up to expectation, it even goes beyond party affiliations.
I am advocate of good governance irrespective of which party is in power or opposition.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by emiye(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2012
Ajimobi might have a seemingly slow start, the end will justify the means. he is way different and better than the akalas and ladojas. The monthly 18,000 minimum wage payment for state workers means he uses 92% of average of 4.5 biliion naira (monthly fed. Allocation + IGR )to pay salaries. Paltry 8% of 4.5 billion naira monthly is what is left for governance. He has started working on improving the state Monthly IGR of roughly 1.3 billion to 5 billion by next year. I know of many construction projects awarded in ibadan, but work has yet to start. The bond optiön is what he has toed for now. At the end of his 4 years, no excuse wil be tenable if he fails to perform
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by everyevery: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2012
ajimobi is trying all he culd most especially in d area of environmental sanity.d sack of d commisioners will keep all other one's on dia toes Oyo state must work enof of diz decadence
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by everyevery: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2012
ajimobi is trying all he culd most especially in d area of environmental sanity.d sack of d commisioners will keep all other one's on dia toes Oyo state must work enof is enof of diz decadence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Latest Development @ Awka / Pre-inauguration Service: No State Is As Peaceful As Enugu - Archbishop Chukwuma / Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.