Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? (13633 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Timijo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Character compatibility
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by MadCow1: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dahbutter:

shocked Are u for REAL? Do u really understand what u wrote up there? Cos u R getting many confused

Sorry... Meant to write Menopause..
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by kollybay4u: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Joey82: these days its hard to know people of good character, most of us are just a bunch of pretenders especially when we know marriage is in question. I go for tolerance.
tolerance that is just the answer
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Character.
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
santakris: Financial status abeg.

[color=#006600][/color]
Gold digger undecided
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Bigboy100: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
''Attitude determines our altittude'' Character outlast all 'em, cos presently I find myself in this kinda mental quandary and I am so confused . Men, it didn't easy !!! You just need to be extra diligent , but it's forza character ad infinitum .
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by eliznkiru: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
character
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by kennysonic(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Even if u choose character,u can stil bring out d worse/best in her/him. All d same character is d best considerable[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by dnawah(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
eduson55: CHOOSE ONLY ONE PLS:
What is the first thing you look at before marriage??

. Age
. Character
. Financial status
. Family background
. Education
. Beauty/ Handsomeness
. Other (specify)
a born again christian
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Buchianom(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
**stil thinking
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by poweredcom(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Me na Booty all the way first before every den her sexual urge if she be freak
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mad Cow:

[b]. Age - Not really important!! Except she has hit or is approaching puberty Menopause....

. Character - Very Important.. But hard to tell as people have the ability to not only pretend but change..

. Financial Status - Very unimportant.. Money is unstable.. A rich man today, might not still be rich tomorrow and vice versa for the poor.. I'll rather focus on the persons drive, work rate and vision.. Is he/she a go-getter..

. Family Background - Important in terms of health/genetics/hereditry wise.. Not for if he or she is from a wealthy background or other superficial shiit like that..

. Education - This is dependent.. Not everyone in the world is educated.. So it depends on what you want. Some people are not educated because of circumstance not because they were dumb..

. Beauty/Appearance - VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! This part is underplayed by many people and wrongly so.. In all relationships, the eyes are the first point of contact.. He/she must appeal to you physically.. This is super important..

. Sexually - For those who believe i 'NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE', this part is not for you.. However, I do believe that sexual compatibility is very important.. If your partner doesnt satify you sexually, you are very likely to cheat on him or her during marriage.. Especially if you have nymphomanic tendencies..

. Religion.. - Depending on the persons involved.. I dont consider this to be of any importance whatsoever as religion does not define a man.. However, many people do hold religion as very important and can be difficult to deal with especially if you are both of different religous affiliation..

. Dreams & Aspirations Very Important.. If you both have very opposite dreams for each other.. you shouldnt be together..

[/b]

smiley
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by ceciliaudoh: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
[b][/b]character,financial status,family background
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by ril19(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
na character, but me nor dey play wit good looks sha
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
You said I should choose one. It's the first on my list but it does not hold the greater weight in my decision-making:
1. Family background

It just comes first for me before I consider her character (which will eventually be the determining factor).
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by charlsecy4(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2012
I will consider character first.
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by charlsecy4(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2012
ovwigho1: physical strength
swaggs, management ability, self control, show of love, respect, etc
Originakalokalo: Body size character,and finance
Tamita: ALL OF THE ABOVE.
iykak47: Character and Beauty,with complete body particulars.
greatgod2012: Compatibility
family background
Kassidy90: Religion, Xter, Family background, Education status, Professio, Financial status, Physique
ACM10: 1. Beauty: Eye go first chop. I will ask myself, "is she presentable?" "Can I proudly walk on the street with her?"
2. Character: Dis na the main thing. I can't just tolerate some characters. I love girls who are down-to-earth. Though I mostly meet the proud types nowadays.
kumbalo: character, beauty, and tribe
cecilia.udoh:
character,financial status,family background

[size=22]FOOLS[/size]
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by pinkkystel(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Royal Roy: Financial Status

With a well balanced financial capabilities, you cannot imagine how loyal a woman will be to you...how caring she will be....how tolerant she can be. Money rules the "weaker sex"......and don't mind their age long phrase that "money is not everything".

An advice for u. Dnt think that every woman could be bought with money and don't make the mistake of marrying just any woman because u have the money and she will b loyal to u because of that. She will kill for that money of yours and inherit everything you got
Keep your money aside and go for a woman that loves you for who u are and not not your money
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by True2myself24(f): 1:22am On Nov 19, 2012
eduson55: CHOOSE ONLY ONE PLS:
What is the first thing you look at before marriage??

. Age
. Character
. Financial status
. Family background
. Education
. Beauty/ Handsomeness
. Other (specify)

Character
Financial status
Education
Family background
Beauty Handsomeness
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Make sure he doesn't suffer from a disorder of any sort
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Titiebabs(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin
Una be fool: Sexuàl urge kiss
grin
Una be fool: Sexuàl urge kiss
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Fine and hairy toto...shikena.
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Wealthpee: 2:35pm On May 02, 2013
The first thing to look at before marraige is Fear of God in your partner, because a man or woman that love God will love you.
Re: The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? by Princesszoe: 7:06pm On May 02, 2013
Wealthpee i have the same opinion with you but you forgot to add MORALLY UPRIGHT. Meaning i will only go for a man with fear of God and strong moral principle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / Find My Fiancee BBM Conversation With A Guy, Now BREAKKUP Or HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.