Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? (20039 Views)

Rivers Re-run: What Amechi Said On Radio And MY Message To The APC, / Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today / Will Biafrans Need Work Permit In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? by wirinet(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why stop at radio and tv licence? What about internet licence because most people get their news and information of the internet. Those with fast internet service watch live streams of programs from channels and other tv houses. I hardly watch local tv stations not to talk of radio. If i need to watch tv i turn on CNN and aljazeera for 1 or 2 hours and that is it.
So why do i need to pay radio and tv licence.
Re: Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? by sekzy99(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Is this levy still legal to be collected?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling / Sowore Celebrates His Mother, Esther, On Her Birthday (Photo) / Court Nullifies Movement Restriction During Lagos Monthly Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.