Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? (3876 Views)

Do U Like Hairy Or Shave Women / Photo: Ladies What's Your Opinion On Hairy Guys / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by 2sexy(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Ladies, do you like your man to be hairy or not?

Yes or No and to what degree?
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
no...i cant even stand my own armpit hair...some one else's hair is totally out of the question
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Some do some don't. Not everything that is good for the goose is good for the gander dis days #my version
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by 2sexy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no...i cant even stand my own armpit hair...some one else's hair is totally out of the question
Lady, everybody has that. I am talking about other areas like legs, chest... You know?
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
2sexy: Lady, everybody has that. I am talking about other areas like legs, chest... You know?
if i cant stand whats under someone's arm i cant stand it being anywhere else besides his head...thats what i mean
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Some do, some don't
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fu..ck..imh hell to the no!
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by vivianc(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
If the guy can take care of the hair, then yes. If he can't, then NO!
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: If the guy can take care of the hair, then yes. If he can't, then NO!
You want me to shave
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by blackbalang(f): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lol if dis thread was dated 06/01/2012. I wld v screamed heeeeeeeeeeeelllLllllllllllllllllll NO. But am loving dat of my bf now, it feels soft n smooth(not his armpit oooo). I lik d feel of it agnst my cheeks.
P.S: I dnt lik dos dat luk lik flies on a guy's body
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by vivianc(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
You want me to shave

Well, I don't ever want to see the ones on your armpit and the other side.......but the ones on your chest and legs? You have to trim, use whatever you guys use to make it look nice and use a good deodorant.
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by xynerise: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
You mean like this? undecided

Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Ndoz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
rokiatu: Fu..ck..imh hell to the no!
smh
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Iykecollins(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
....and she wouldn't wona let her hands off my chest wheneva we r together, saying dat's wot got her attracted aside ma looks and claims that most ladies like it and few pretend oR, Is she lying to me too?. Anyway I enjoy d combing and brushing after bathing..
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Well, I don't ever want to see the ones on your armpit and the other side.......but the ones on your chest and legs? You have to trim, use whatever you guys use to make it look nice and use a
good deodorant.
That's what I do already, armpits and JT hairs are shaved well while the legs and arms are shaved
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by UjSizzle(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
2sexy: Ladies, do you like your man to be hairy or not?

Yes or No and to what degree?

anything that doesn't border on gorillaphilia is good enough for moi.
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Depends how hairy, but I'm usually not keen on it.
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by fairygeh(f): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Not exactly against it.if it could be trimmed I l ove the feel in the right spots that is wink
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
I would have loved it if I was a girl! Sexy armpit & chest hair + mustache tongue
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
:-S I really don't like hairy men!!! worst thing I've ever seen: the hairy chest of one of my friends who wanted to become more than my friend :-S!! so not sexy!!!
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
fairygeh: Not exactly against it.if it could be trimmed I l ove the feel in the right spots that is wink
I trim mine nicely, wanna see?
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yield: Depends how hairy, but I'm usually not keen on it.
This does not answer anything
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by KINGwax(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's what I do already, armpits and JT hairs are shaved well while the legs and arms are shaved
are u tryin to speak in english or aluu?
@OP, girls won't like monkeys. They prefer teddies! Besides, legs' hair is cool. Check it out in a nice sneakers, clean toe nails and a 3quarter combat pants! Wow!
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by 2sexy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
I couldn't stop laughing at some of the comments.

Ladies are something else. I SWEAR! As if they got all the right things in right places. Lol. I no wan talk too much make e no turn to fight.
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if i cant stand whats under someone's arm i cant stand it being anywhere else besides his head...thats what i mean
I guess you expect someone to withstand all those fake hair, fake makeup etc you ladies wear ,right? Na wa o o o
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
KINGwax: are u tryin to speak in english or aluu?
@OP, girls won't like monkeys. They prefer teddies! Besides, legs' hair is cool. Check it out in a nice sneakers, clean toe nails and a 3quarter combat pants! Wow!
It was not meant for you in the first place
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
2sexy: I guess you expect someone to withstand all those fake hair, fake makeup etc you ladies wear ,right? Na wa o o o
i dont put on fake hair in the first place...make-up used in the right way makes a person look prettier, hair in the wrong places makes a person look nasty!
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by 2sexy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i dont put on fake hair in the first place...make-up used in the right way makes a person look prettier, hair in the wrong places makes a person look nasty!
i hear you. Abegi!
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by tintingz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
All these gals just like to pretend and lie.......as if you gals dont play with your man hair on his chest......buh wait o some gals gat hair on their chest.....even some women get beards grin
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'm so hairy but I'm well kept, it really depends on how tidy it looks.
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
tintingz: All these gals just like to pretend and lie.......as if you gals dont play with your man hair on his chest......buh wait o some gals gat hair on their chest.....even some women get beards grin
I have no comment about that
Re: Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
jammyng: I'm so hairy but I'm well kept, it really depends on how tidy it looks.
That's good for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Good Heart Is Better Than A Beautiful Face/body... / Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.