Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! (5904 Views)

Emeka Mba Doesn't Deserve This. Dangerous things going on in our nation. / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
ifyalways: Are men this jobless? Over an online "title" kwa?
Hehehe.

Fortunately, Ogugua was elected in a free and fair election!

Fortunately, the electoral team REFUSED to tell us all the roles of an eze nwanyi!!

Fortunately, some Igbos belive in Ogugua and love her for who she is.

Unfortunately, some people would be FORCED to deal with it.no options.

Long live our eze nwanyi. elect.

How can I remarry you.

Let grown asss men be crying the cries spilled over from the election thread to everyone even this

Ask them Which of these men want to be Eze nwanyi?

Some of the sexuality is questionable already

Let them just come out and say "I dendemoron, I Noiseless, I chris, I Onlytruth" wishes to be the Eze Nwanyi
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
brokoto: this thread is a microcosm of the macrocosm that is the igbo nation. 'nuff said!

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps you should tell us any other 'nation' that have even managed to reach an understanding to conduct themselves in group - online. Then we can compare notes.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Noiseless2: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
We need no witch doctors like the enemies she works for to tell us he/she is not who claim claim she is. Being a pro-nigeria is one thing but throwing anti-Igbo/Biafra sentiment everywhere and every time is indeed what will even make us believe strongly in our independence.
donchris33: If Nigerians want Nigeria to change, then Nigerians must change themselves. Want an example of vocal people? Look no further than Boko Haram.

Boko Haram are no more human than we are. They have emotions. They have blood running through their veins. They have ten fingers and ten toes. Most importantly, they have one head. Like many of us, they are in discordance with the Nigerian government. The difference between Boko Haram and the rest of Nigeria is that they are not keyboard warriors, sitting behind laptops and computers, ranting out of anger and frustration. They plan. They do not like something, so they strategize and execute. They set goals for themselves and achieve these goals time after time. As sad as it may be, the reality is that terrorist groups like Boko Haram are successful. Why? Because they act.

Nigerians do not plan. Nigerians do not act. Nigerians do not execute. We are loud and we are prayerful. As a result, we have gotten nowhere.

We can emulate Boko Haram in a positive way. We have forward thinkers such as Seun Kuti, Omojuwa, Steve Ugbah, and hundreds and thousands of others, some on Nairaland. Why can't we all get together and plan? What needs to be done in Nigeria? How can we get from point A to point B? It is possible. Boko Haram has heavy support. Granted, that group has financial support, but Nigerians who want change can get financial support and already have numbers, both at home and abroad, and those numbers should count for something.

@ ogugua. the post above was curled from one of your threads titled: WE CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM BOKO HARAM. you condemn ndigbo all the time of kidnapping but you praise boko haram that have taken a lot of innocent lives. wat a hypocrite from a supposed Eze-nwanyi. change this your life of praising other tribes just to seek favour, and always condemning igbo, it wont help you, i tell you the truth. My grouse with you is that you have an ulterior motive thats why you act the way you do. For your information nnamdi azikiwe was never the president of these country, what a ceremonial one indeed. these other tribes will just use you and dump you. That is the game in the country right from our fore-fathers. A word is enoug for the wise. Ezenwayi my foot.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
This thread reek of arrogance, ignorance an stupîdity. I am out.
**unfollowing**

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by healer22: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread reek of arrogance, ignorance an stupîdity. I am out.
**unfollowing**
Why are u so upset it a free world!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
healer22:
Why are u so upset it a free world!
Is the world really free? Aomeone spoke her mind and a bunch of ignorant thugs ganged up on her. How is it free?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by 9jaIhail(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
donchris33: If Nigerians want Nigeria to change, then Nigerians must change themselves. Want an example of vocal people? Look no further than Boko Haram.

Boko Haram are no more human than we are. They have emotions. They have blood running through their veins. They have ten fingers and ten toes. Most importantly, they have one head. Like many of us, they are in discordance with the Nigerian government. The difference between Boko Haram and the rest of Nigeria is that they are not keyboard warriors, sitting behind laptops and computers, ranting out of anger and frustration. They plan. They do not like something, so they strategize and execute. They set goals for themselves and achieve these goals time after time. As sad as it may be, the reality is that terrorist groups like Boko Haram are successful. Why? Because they act.

Nigerians do not plan. Nigerians do not act. Nigerians do not execute. We are loud and we are prayerful. As a result, we have gotten nowhere.

We can emulate Boko Haram in a positive way. We have forward thinkers such as Seun Kuti, Omojuwa, Steve Ugbah, and hundreds and thousands of others, some on Nairaland. Why can't we all get together and plan? What needs to be done in Nigeria? How can we get from point A to point B? It is possible. Boko Haram has heavy support. Granted, that group has financial support, but Nigerians who want change can get financial support and already have numbers, both at home and abroad, and those numbers should count for something.

@ ogugua. the post above was curled from one of your threads titled: WE CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM BOKO HARAM. you condemn ndigbo all the time of kidnapping but you praise boko haram that have taken a lot of innocent lives. wat a hypocrite from a supposed Eze-nwanyi. change this your life of praising other tribes just to seek favour, and always condemning igbo, it wont help you, i tell you the truth. My grouse with you is that you have an ulterior motive thats why you act the way you do. For your information nnamdi azikiwe was never the president of these country, what a ceremonial one indeed. these other tribes will just use you and dump you. That is the game in the country right from our fore-fathers. A word is enoug for the wise. Ezenwayi my foot.

Dear bro/sis your argument and evidence are well constructive and could have cause a big set back to ogugua candidacy but i ask where were most of you guys during the nomination/election process? Please there is no need to beat a dead dog hence the dog cannot wake up. I can assure you that i am angry than anyone here over some misguided utterances some of our fellow igbos speak against our tribe. One thing i can tell anyone who is holding grudges with ogugua is shed your swords.Keep watch and see if she changes or not, look sometimes you might be doing something thinking you are getting it right without knowing you are causing lots of damages in the heart of people around you,but if no one calls the person to order how will the person realize his/her mistakes? I am not saying that everything ogugua said is wrong i personally have come across some of her positive posts.Though it may not be positive to our igbo agenda/view but if we can redirect her or she can adjust her dealings by herself i am sure she has something to offer.My point here is let us free ogugua at least there is second chance in everything we do. Ogugua is human she has mistakes just like each and everyone of us.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by 1soul(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Guys I see all these blame-game very unnecessary, everyone has a right to his/her opinion. I really respect her opinion on what you all are holding her accountable for.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dainfamous: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
donchris33: In as much as i like ogugua on this forum, [b]i must state with all sincerity of heart that i doubt her being igbo or i guess she is married to another tribe [/b]or she is trying to keep her job as a moderator on nairaland. i have taken my time to peep in ogugua's posts here on nairaland and have come to the conclusion that she is just seeking favour and praise singing here. she turns a blind eye to other tribes shortcomings and she is always the first to pinpoint igbo's shortcoming. We all know that all tribes in this country have one problem or the other, but my question to ogugua is, why always pointing out only ndigbo's shortcomings?
Am really not happy with you i must tell you. am not being tribal here o, but, why must ogugua always try to play a good girl even when it is not needed, always the first person to condemn igbo wrongs.
i have a challenge for you ogugua, bring out a post were you have praised ndigbo and i will bring out ten of your post were you have condemned ndigbo.why always condemn.Are igbos that bad?
cool cool
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by SisiKill1: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jeeeeedus! I have never met someone who has perfected the art of talking out of both sides of his mouth like this 9ja_I_Hail person. My God man, How do you do it??!! shocked shocked

Seriously, as much as I find you really annoying, it would be sacrilegious if I didn't encourage to make good use of this natural talent. I swear you could make so much money out of it. . teach a class, write books, make videos, bottle the essence of the double speakiness. . .all of the above. Just do something!

You will thank me later. smiley
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
This just reeks of ignorance. I am even tried of trying to make sense outta it
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by BABE3: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
donchris33:
Boko Haram are no more human than we are. The difference between Boko Haram and the rest of Nigeria is that they are not keyboard warriors, sitting behind laptops and computers, ranting out of anger and frustration. They plan. They do not like something, so they strategize and execute. They set goals for themselves and achieve these goals time after time. As sad as it may be, the reality is that terrorist groups like Boko Haram are successful. Why? Because they act.

We can emulate Boko Haram in a positive way.

@ ogugua. the post above was curled from one of your threads titled: WE CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM BOKO HARAM. you condemn ndigbo all the time of kidnapping but you praise boko haram that have taken a lot of innocent lives.

A key stage 2 pupil will do a better job deciphering what Ogugua meant . . . Donchris, you really do think Ogugua is praising boko haram for taking innocent lives? You're daft!

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2012
oguguas eyes can only see igbo faults
i can almost swear that she is either dating or planning to marry ofe mmanu man
eze nwanyi ma azz

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by advocate666: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2012
ogugua, your reign is dead on arrival. You have lost your people.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:
oguguas eyes can only see igbo faults
i can almost swear that she is either dating or planning to marry ofe mmanu man
eze nwanyi ma azz
My guy where is the sense in what you typed down?

If she is planning to marry whoever, is that person not human?

Y'all claim to be tired cos you are oppressed by other tribes and yet you are also tribalists. In other words, you are that thing you are fighting which just makes your whole essence............pointless

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by BABE3: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: ogugua, your reign is dead on arrival. You have lost your people.

. . .lost the same people that elected her? Or was there rigging of some sort? You didn't know what she was "capable of" or rather her beliefs before electing her? Did she even campaign? Is she doing the opposite of what was written in her manifesto?

Enlighten me, Mr. advocate666. I'm a bit lost. How did Miss Ogugua become Eze nwanyi?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2012
they conspired against okija-juju not to contest the elections and now they are waging war against ogugua - these boys should be put against the wall and shot at! advocate666 is not fit enough to relate with humans........
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
My guy where is the sense in what you typed down?

If she is planning to marry whoever, is that person not human?

Y'all claim to be tired cos you are oppressed by other tribes and yet you are also tribalists. In other words, you are that thing you are fighting which just makes your whole essence............pointless

we are not saying that she cannot marry whoever she wants to.
we are only saying that she is biased against the same people she wants to lead.
we are only speculating that she may be under the spell of an Yoruba man who may be "changing her oil", hence her comments
her anti-igbo comments gives her away. it doesn't take much to know where a womans heart leans.
show us one anti-yoruba comment she ever made
she us where she takes on yorubas or any other tribe
never

2 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:

we are only saying that she is biased against the same people she wants to lead.
we are only speculating that she may be under the spell of an Yoruba man who may be "changing her oil", hence her comments
her anti-igbo comments gives her away. it doesn't take much to know where a womans heart leans.
never

Erm... Help me understand this.

Was her statements false?

Just a yes or no answer will do
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2012
BABE!:

. . .lost the same people that elected her? Or was there rigging of some sort? You didn't know what she was "capable of" or rather her beliefs before electing her? Did she even campaign? Is she doing the opposite of what was written in her manifesto?

Enlighten me, Mr. advocate666. I'm a bit lost. How did Miss Ogugua become Eze nwanyi?

she never campaigned so she is disqualified by that alone
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

Erm... Help me understand this.

Was her statements false
?

Just a yes or no answer will do

yes, her statements were false because she failed to speak the whole truth.
half truth is not truth.
you can never talk about igbo faults without situating the fault with nigeria
most of the problems she identified and talks about would never exist if there is biafra
most of them won't even exist if nigeria has been fair to ndigbo.
she is blind and deaf to all that!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:

half truth is not truth.
most of the problems she identified and talks about would never exist if there is biafra

Igbo are individualistic people - and ogugua88 has proven she's more Igbo than the rest of you clowns, let her be... You lot don't even have a proper understanding of what Igbo consciousness is, and what it actually means to be Igbo... undecided undecided
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:

half truth is not truth.
You are simply going around in circles.

What is so evil in pointing the faults in my house to the members of my house? Who will I tell the problems to if I can't tell my neighbours?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

Igbo are individualistic people - and ogugua88 has proven she's more Igbo than the rest of you clowns, let her be... You lot don't even have a proper understand of what Igbo consciousness is, and what it actually means to be Igbo... undecided undecided

I am actually enjoying watching the running around
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by BABE3: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:

she never campaigned so she is disqualified by that alone

She never campaigned and she won the popular vote . . . interesting. I'll assume it was a free and fair election judging from the prior comments. You people must have trusted her to the max. for electing her without knowing her capabilities, or knowing them and hoping she'd change her stance(s) overnight. You can't/shouldn't blame her, blame yourselves for being clueless from the get-go.

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:

never

so she has to make anti-yoruba comments to be regarded as a full-blooded igbo woman? dearie me, you are pathetic!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am actually enjoying watching the running around

What running around, Ekiti yute? - the massive batty, or what? grin
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

What running around, Ekiti yute? - the massive batty, or what? grin
more like the Igbo union running around over a simple issue
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: ogugua, your reign is dead on arrival. You have lost your people.

What people? - psychotic personalities on a faceless forum, no?? Pathetic lot!!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
more like the Igbo union running around over a simple issue

Bwahahahahaha

Igbo union - or Biafran keyboard warriors... grin

These lot are stuck on the Biafran pipe dream, they're irredeemable... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

mODIFIED / Festival Of Bare Breast / APC Clear Three Senatorial And Six Rep Seat In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.