Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! (42668 Views)

Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / 6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop / Vacancy For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by walexy14(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Nic1 Naomi Lucas bt wht abt goin for PGD on time

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by profeoo(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2012
Kudos 2u Naomi! Ï mst confess dis is an interesting write-up. Lyk d popular saying goes;u can get schooling 4rm virtually every school,bt education is a def of yr tru self. D moment an individual lost his focus 4 going 2school,it tells on his grades.ppl shud stop goin 2sch wt d mindset dat d̶̲̅éý wnt 2secure a job wt Shell'Mobil,Uba etc,rather d̶̲̅éý shud tink of creating jobs themslvs. Dis applies 2all irrespective of their grades.Small wonder,Entrepreneurship was added as a compulsory course 4all. We shud all try 2 imbibe d entreprenueral spirits,șo dat we c̶̲̅a̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̥ eke a living 4ourslvs in dis country dat seems 2value degree more than wats upstairs.Steve Harris neva allowed ĥś droppn out of sch twice 2stop hm 4rm becomn a raw motivational speaker 2day,even though we kw he ŝ uncrious yl in sch. Neva let a unversity degree ♍ƙē u feel u're useless...nobody is eva Useless!U've got sumtin 2offer!

2 Likes

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Bontia(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2012
Naomi pls can one get ur contact?
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by ivcraig(m): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2012
sisqology:

Well, that does not mean he is not brilliant grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brilliant and intelligent mean diff things. That dude aint intelligent, and apparently not brilliant.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 07, 2012
hardbody:

What a splendid reason to make a third class. Auspicious words of encouragement, dummy. Look at it differently, if you had a good grade and got a job in 2006 when you graduated with your silly grade, you would have been miles ahead of where you are today. Think. Use your brain, which I suppose is also third class by the way.
My brother you are very unwise for making such a childish statement. I can bet with my bank account that this guy is ten times better than you in everything. And how do you think that if he made a first class his condition will be far more better than it is now. That you came out with a third class doesn't mean you are not knowledgeable of the subject matter you studied in school. It might be that certain circumstances beyond your control led to that. Do you think it is by reading that you make 2.1 or first class. What of the situation were your answer scripts get missing or the lecturer decides to mark you down even when you are doing well. This guy's story is an encouragement to all, that no matter your situation you can still make it. Afterall when you die you leave all this degrees. The most important thing is what impact are you making in the world you live in. The most important thing in life is where you are heading to not where you are coming from. Let no man boast for what his hands has achieved, it is the Lord that favors. Your destiny is different from his, but from the look of things his condition might be better than yours.

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2012
holusormi:

your graciousness,pray tell-how do we know u are not lying for all i care,u May be living inside your one room shackle, sipping on the 'G' commodity
Shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by toygod2: 4:32am On Nov 07, 2012
nice article

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by holusormi(m): 5:19am On Nov 07, 2012
intbizoil:
My brother you are very unwise for making such a childish statement. I can bet with my bank account that this guy is ten times better than you in everything. And how do you think that if he made a first class his condition will be far more better than it is now. That you came out with a third class doesn't mean you are not knowledgeable of the subject matter you studied in school. It might be that certain circumstances beyond your control led to that. Do you think it is by reading that you make 2.1 or first class. What of the situation were your answer scripts get missing or the lecturer decides to mark you down even when you are doing well. This guy's story is an encouragement to all, that no matter your situation you can still make it. Afterall when you die you leave all this degrees. The most important thing is what impact are you making in the world you live in. The most important thing in life is where you are heading to not where you are coming from. Let no man boast for what his hands has achieved, it is the Lord that favors. Your destiny is different from his, but from the look of things his condition might be better than yours.
so it's safe to assume that his answers scripts gets missing every semester or hrits lecturers Mark him down every section.....u see what am saying about shifting blames
pls bro, use your brain if you have one!!!
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by yommy2sure(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2012
holusormi:
so it's safe to assume that his answers scripts gets missing every semester or hrits lecturers Mark him down every section.....u see what am saying about shifting blames
pls bro, use your brain if you have one!!!

no mind them, like someone wrote, stop blaming anybody for making 3rd class or whatever, there are people that made good grades eventhough they had plenty challenges in school. I lost my dad in the university, i practically half-sponsored myself in school, teaching in a sec sch by the side even though i was in engineering and still made a 2.1. Enuff with the shifting of blames abeg!
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Dospix(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2012
It is not too late,you can still make a difference.Just believe in God and urself;u will surely get there.we are the makers,the fakers and the breakers of our destiny.With every positive deficulty,comes greater achievement.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by alyarmouk(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Mbechun007: After spending two, four, six or even many more years in a tertiary institution, you’ve finally graduated. Congratulations! Right? Well, yeah, but. There’s a but, you came first from behind, you came out with a third class or worse still, a pass. Hmmm!

If I tell you I know how it feels, I’d be telling you a big fat lie. What I do know however, is what results like that can do to the psyche of the average graduate. Add that to the paper driven mentality of the Nigerian employer and you have enough grounds to wallow in perpetual self-pity. Thing is, I won’t allow you do that to yourself; there’s a way out, so keep the faith yeah?
Speaking from the perspective of someone who recruits, every time I stumble on a CV with 3rd class or Pass I find myself wondering ‘So what were they doing in school? Where they that unserious, that unintelligent? Even worse if it’s a lady because the immediate thing most people will think of is ‘Hmmm. Aristo’. She was too busy dating rich men! Forgive me, but that’s how the society works. No Trial, no conviction. You’re hanged at the gallows before you have the chance to sneeze or say your name.

From experience I know a lot of factors can play out and make you end up with such embarrassing scores. You didn’t like the course so there was very low interest, it wasn’t what you applied for that you were given, but having stayed at home for four years, thanks to jamb, you decide, ‘you know what? Let me just go to school!

You were victimized by the HoD who wanted to sleep with you and couldn’t have his way.

You hated Math and ended up studying computer science or never really liked English as a subject but ended up studying literature.

It could also be that you had siblings to look after, so you schooled and worked, infact, you worked more than you schooled, so your grades suffered.

Or you weren’t just cut out for school but went anyway ‘cos you think that’s the only way to get a job.

Whatever the reason, here you are, with very poor prospects in a very competitive market. In the words of an applicant who approached me with this same predicament, you may ask: Do I even stand a chance? Cheer up. The answer is an unwavering yes!

Yes because, whatever you believe will eventually become your reality. Yes, because education is more than a degree, it’s the sum total of what you’ve learnt in and outside the classroom. Yes because employers will pay for value, irrespective of where they get it, yes because in a way history has favoured your kind. Remember Wole Soyinka, Bill Gates; Steve Jobs and our very own Steve Harris? Yes because your destiny is in your hands and you can create the future you want to see. Stop waiting for things to happen to you. Make things happen!

How? Simple.
Understand that it starts with your mind. Uh huh! No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. If you feel unintelligent, then you are. If you feel inferior to graduates who came out with better grades, then you are. If you feel there are no jobs for people like you, then there aren’t. Start by cleansing your mind of all the toxic and negative thoughts your experience and conditioning has put it through. Think of only what is bright and beautiful.

Assess yourself. What are the things you like to do? What skills do you possess? What’s your personality type? What kind of work will you thrive in? If money or opportunity or your grades were not a challenge, what would you be doing? Allow yourself to think and dream big …
You do have more to prove than other graduates because of your background so you have to go out of your way:

Read like your life depends on it.

Go online and look for free e-books, materials that you can download and consume. Offer your services free for a period of time, to a company within the industry where you want to work. Ask them for an objective assessment at the end of that period.

If you can afford it, learn a vocational skill; keep yourself busy and productive so you can account for your time when an employer asks.

Be honest to potential employers about why your grades are poor and ask for a chance to prove your mettle.

Start a business if you have the wherewithal.

Get professional certification and join industry associations. It expands your network.

Attend employability trainings so you can understand the secrets of successful job hunting.

Experience is critical if you want to get a job with those grades; so stay productive and focused.

Don’t get it twisted, a third class is not the end of the world; it could have been a lot worse, there are people who haven’t been and would never be in the four walls of a university classroom. Com’on, that’s something to be thankful for.

Finally, eat the humble pie. Pride and a third class don’t mix. Be teachable, flexible and ready to learn.

That’s all from me for today, have a fabulous week.

Naomi Lucas
GraduatePro

How wrong your assertion is on this whole topic.
to start with,I am a Third Class Product from Unibuja, I work with a multi-national and i take home a 6-fig-income after tax.
How many third-classers have you ever come across and what did you think led to that? i was in the Student union mind you..(NANS) AND i know of more brilliant comrades that were expelled and some that had their grades taunted...but aside the first class, 2-1, 2-2 etc let me tell you a true fact and reality, in Nigeria today what you graduated with doesnt realli matter what matters is who you know. if you doubt me, try and secure a recommendation letter from a highly placed Nigerian and go on a job hunt to somewhere like say.....NIMASA, and see if your job-search wudnt bring forth gold.
mind you...i dont work with NIMASA and my employment was on practicable assignment where the so-called high flyers floppd.

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2012
Billyonaire: I graduated at 24yrs of age with 3rd class. 3yrs years after at 27 I made my first million and became a billionaire at 30. Thank God that I had 3rd class cos at the back of mind I was made to believe I can not be employed but I made up my mind to employ first class holders. Now I have 2 first class holders under my feet and many others calling me Boss. Wisdom = Knowledge + Common Sense. Most 1st class = Knowledge minus common sense. By the way I am the 100th to comment.

Lol.Is this guy deluded? Who are the dummies that liked ur post? No one can be that gullible, u have other accounts u probably used in liking that post. No other explanation.
Don't u just luv online forums. A place where a male can claim female, poor can claim rich, dumb can claim genius and a 3rd class graduate can claim 1st class. Lovely.

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by blaise26abj(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2012
If u failed/flopped in school, that isn't the end. You just got an assessment based on what some people think you should know. The ultimate failure is living your life based on that assessment.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by chire(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2012
Look, whatever happened that lead to someone having a 3rd class degree has happened.No need looking for excuses. Just pick ur life and move on.Its not the end of the world. Over ten years ago i graduated with a third class degree. Now i have a phd degree and am lecturing in the same university and faculty that i got the third class from...i now teach some of my colleagues who graduated with 2.1 then and are comming back now for their masters degree.
Its a funny world.

2 Likes

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by 2sizzlin(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2012
@AjanleKoko, for you info my Gp is currently on 2.1 while i still just have one year to go. Look AjanleKoko i don't kill myself over things and i never get to loose them because of my attitude.I've never opened my book to read with the intention of making a 2.1, i just read and make sure i understand, every other thing plays out the way God decides. i just play my part without pressure and fear.i never struggled(like my life depends on it) to pass jamb, gain admission or to get to this level and i'm not ready to kill myself cos of 2.1. Think what you like about me or my attitude but i assure you,with God, when you look back you won't see me there
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by kpega(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Currently there is no job 4 1st class grdauate. 4get about looking 4 job and make jobs 4 urself. I'm into noodles business but i graduate with 2:1. Where do u see white cola job
God d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥,we go survive
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Felixalex(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2012
nusirat: Thanks for wonderful advise, I have a 3rd class in Electrical Engineering, and I belief that there is no impossibility, from I follow one of my friend to learn Electro Mechanic, today am employed by one of telecommunication company, belief in yourself and have confident God Bless Us All

Did u pass english in ur ssce?
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by lafakale(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2012
The Nigerian economy does not have respect for grades, it only pay attention to connection. So if you are low academically, you can get six-figure salary as far as you are connected. My advice is that you dont be cowed down by your grades, be bold and get out of mediocrity. The sky cannot be your limit!
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2012
holusormi:

hehehe, cool down bros...my response was to the replies, not to the op, so u don't need to cry,, and as for those who come here giving fake testimonies and lying....#GodiswatchingyouInHD
look who is talking,
why should i cry, i asked you to listen to yourself
when you wanna refer to replies, you use the quote command,
otherwise folks are gonna assume you are replying to the OP.
so maybe if you removed your certificate from your eyes,
you can start seeing clearly.

I wonder what you will say when you hear HR personnel calling your degree "ordinary paper"
and i must confess that they are right.
I had the opportunity to teach graduates, during my service year, and you will weep for the
quality of graduates we produce these days, all of them flaunting their degree, as if that will
make things happen.

I have met people from different walks of life who either did extremely well in school,
or did poorly, but are very successful today.
My uncle use to tell me, its how much value you possess, that companies are willing to pay for.

No matter your grade in school, you just need to understand, that you can and will make it.
If you can make a good result by your honest effort please note the word honest, (because from what
i have noticed, those who blocked and arranged all their courses, are usually the ones who point fingers
at the so called people with poor grades.) by all means please do. work hard and get the best result you can,
but in the event that you can't, then you have to find alternative way to prove to the world that you are
better than that result.

my gf managed to make her Neco while she was in sec school, she couldn't make the cut off mark for her Jamb (poly) exams,
yet when ahe met me, i let her know that she can be better, and she narrowly missed distinction, in her ND.

the purpose of this thread by the OP is not to promote failure and laziness in academics, it is to
encourage those that are already in that situation
and let them know that there is so much hope, if only they can look inwards and push themselves to become the best.

the problem is not in making a third class, the real problem is in not learning from the circumstances that led to that poor result.

Learners are winners.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2012
holusormi:

hehehe, cool down bros...my response was to the replies, not to the op, so u don't need to cry,, and as for those who come here giving fake testimonies and lying....#GodiswatchingyouInHD
look who is talking,

I wonder what you will say when you hear HR personnel calling your degree "ordinary paper"
I had the opportunity to teach graduates, during my service year, and you will weep for the
quality of graduates we produce these days, all of them flaunting their degree, as if that will
make things happen.

I have met people from different walks of life who either did extremely well in school,
My uncle use to tell me, its how much value you possess, that companies are willing to pay for.

No matter your grade in school, you just need to understand, that you can and will make it.
If you can make a good result by your honest effort please note the word honest, (because from what
i have noticed, those who blocked and arranged all their courses, are usually the ones who point fingers
at the so called people with poor grades.) by all means please do. work hard and get the best result you can,
but in the event that you can't, then you have to find alternative way to prove to the world that you are
better than that result.

my gf managed to make her Neco while she was in sec school, she couldn't make the cut off mark for her Jamb (poly) exams,
yet when ahe met me, i let her know that she can be better, and she narrowly missed distinction, in her ND.

the purpose of this thread by the OP is not to promote failure and laziness in academics, it is to
and let them know that there is so much hope, if only they can look inwards and push themselves to become the best.

the problem is not in making a third class, the real problem is in not learning from the circumstances that led to that poor result.

Learners are winners.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2012
holusormi:

look who is talking,

make things happen.

better than that result.

Learners are winners.

To further buttress my point,
Let me share this, and please note that i am not in anyway laughing at the person in question.
a lady graduated from one of the UK universities, comes back to Nigeria and gets called up for BakerHughes interview.
she passed, and was sent to Dubai for training.
only for her to fail during her 1yr hands on training.
when she got back to Nigeria, her sack letter was waiting for her back here
because the company considered her not fit for purpose.

all in all, do not go to school to acquire good grades, only, please go there to get an education.
both within and without.
the lessons you learn from the school of life, are always more valuable than what any school can teach you.
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by patrick2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
As one of the employers of labour in this country, persons with third class or a pass by comparision are not better than OND or School Cert holders, hence they do not usually get employed easily. Without being sentimental, my candid advice is that if such a person can get any manageable job, fine. But ultimately such persons are advised to go back to school and obtain good grade, possibly through part-time degree programe. for me, PGD or MBA is no substitute for good grade in the university.

Unless this is done, the agony of poor grade and inferiority complex will continue to live with the holder for ever.

Truth is bitter but must be told no matter who gets hurt.

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Chidoxyl(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
'tis so great reading d commencing thread & its various responses.

Yes, I am also a victim of 3rd class - (mostly by my own making). Knowing dat I've got all it takes to have made an excellent grade from school puts me in some measure of pains whenever my mind reflect on some of d events of my past life. It is ofcos no teneable excuse 4 me 2 say that part of d reason y I made a 3rd class was because it was tough 4 me going thru d university because while I was there, I saw a number of students dat went thru d same school with tougher lives than mine & came out with outstanding grades. Bros. & Sists., by my grades, so many opportunities have been missed! Howbeit, God's favour has seen me record d kind of successes dat has come d way of my recent life after graduating from d university. This notwitstanding, I sometimes find myself tinking aloud & saying: "it could have been better"! Almost immediately, I am quick to also recognise dat with my inability 2 knowing wat every emerging seconds of my life hold & had held 4 me, it could have also been worse off. Bottomline is: oweing 2 our unknown individual destinies, d course of our lives after d lofty & fame announcing 1st class, d adoring 2:1, d consoling 2:2, d stigmatizing 3rd class (like some called it on dis thread), d demeaning, spiteful pass, d murderous Letter of Attendance & d unfortunate "so, me I no go university" can only be determined by GOD & GOD alone!!!

I must also be quick 2 warn those who have d kind of mind set I had b4 gaining admission & shortly after gaining admission, dat d moment an opportunity 2 be schooled come their way, they must make d most of it. Now, wat was dat mind set I had?

because of my entrepreneural skills, I told myself dat all I wanted 2 go 2 d university 4 was to acquire a university degree certificate, especially as I intend 2 go into politics @ d highest level. I told myself dat I was never going 2 submit any cv 2 any company 4 employment consideration. I am going 2 float my own business & be my own boss & an employer of labour. Like I said earlier on, dis, God has helped me achieve & it's getting better by d day. But d chances I'v missed so far are those that could have multiplied those tins I'v achieved 2day by a hundred fold if I had made a 1st class or 2:1. Pls, permit me not 2 write about my missed opportunity because reading about them wd make U cry 4 me.

Despite how rosy life has been 2 me, which ofcos is by d special grace & favor of God, if I have another opportunity 2 go 2 d university again 4 my 1st degree, I'll gun 4 a 1st class, knowing dat d worst fall if I be unable 2 achieve it wd be a 2:1.

Nevertheless, watch out 4 CHIDOXYL as God cont 2 unfold d future. Reason is because "Whatsoever is born of God, overcomes d world - 1st John 5:4."

1 Like

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by holusormi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Chidoxyl: 'tis so great reading d commencing thread & its various responses.

Yes, I am also a victim of 3rd class - (mostly by my own making). Knowing dat I've got all it takes to have made an excellent grade from school puts me in some measure of pains whenever my mind reflect on some of d events of my past life. It is ofcos no teneable excuse 4 me 2 say that part of d reason y I made a 3rd class was because it was tough 4 me going thru d university because while I was there, I saw a number of students dat went thru d same school with tougher lives than mine & came out with outstanding grades. Bros. & Sists., by my grades, so many opportunities have been missed! Howbeit, God's favour has seen me record d kind of successes dat has come d way of my recent life after graduating from d university. This notwitstanding, I sometimes find myself tinking aloud & saying: "it could have been better"! Almost immediately, I am quick to also recognise dat with my inability 2 knowing wat every emerging seconds of my life hold & had held 4 me, it could have also been worse off. Bottomline is: oweing 2 our unknown individual destinies, d course of our lives after d lofty & fame announcing 1st class, d adoring 2:1, d consoling 2:2, d stigmatizing 3rd class (like some called it on dis thread), d demeaning, spiteful pass, d murderous Letter of Attendance & d unfortunate "so, me I no go university" can only be determined by GOD & GOD alone!!!

I must also be quick 2 warn those who have d kind of mind set I had b4 gaining admission & shortly after gaining admission, dat d moment an opportunity 2 be schooled come their way, they must make d most of it. Now, wat was dat mind set I had?

because of my entrepreneural skills, I told myself dat all I wanted 2 go 2 d university 4 was to acquire a university degree certificate, especially as I intend 2 go into politics @ d highest level. I told myself dat I was never going 2 submit any cv 2 any company 4 employment consideration. I am going 2 float my own business & be my own boss & an employer of labour. Like I said earlier on, dis God has helped me achieve & it is getting better by d day. But d chances I'v missed so far are those that could have multiplied those tins I'v achieved 2day by a hundred fold if I had made a 1st class or 2:1. Pls, permit me not 2 write about my missed opportunity because reading about them wd make U cry 4 me.

Despite how rosy life has been 2 me, which ofcos is by d special grace & favor of God, if I have another opportunity 2 go 2 d university again 4 my 1st degree, I'll gun 4 a 1st class, knowing dat d worst fall if I be unable 2 achieve it wd be a 2:1.

Nevertheless, watch out 4 CHIDOXYL as God cont 2 unfold d future. Reason is because "Whatsoever is born of God, overcomes d world - 1st John 5:4."
thank you bros,i really don't need to say anything again...me no need to talk anything again
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
the dopest write up i have seen on nairaland for a long while............ i pray the little few third class/pas graduates who will follow these tips make it BIG IN LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
yuzedo: I started reading this, I was gonna troll the thread, or say sumn like "I'm reading but I didn't get a 3rd class, does that make me disobedient".. Then I realised the article had substance, not the normal corny crap inapplicable in everyday life. A rich, relevant body of work?? shocked impossible! angry And then the author was revealed. And I understood why. grin

I'm proud to know Naomi Lucas personally! Fantastic lady..! I strongly endorse her GraduatePro initiative. And say, Mark her name, she is the Future of Nigeria I tellya! Bless your heart Miss.. kiss

Men! See endorsement....should be running for Senator ke? grin

Many thhanks
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
yuzedo: I started reading this, I was gonna troll the thread, or say sumn like "I'm reading but I didn't get a 3rd class, does that make me disobedient".. Then I realised the article had substance, not the normal corny crap inapplicable in everyday life. A rich, relevant body of work?? shocked impossible! angry And then the author was revealed. And I understood why. grin

I'm proud to know Naomi Lucas personally! Fantastic lady..! I strongly endorse her GraduatePro initiative. And say, Mark her name, she is the Future of Nigeria I tellya! Bless your heart Miss.. kiss

Men! See endorsement....should be running for Senator ke? grin

Many thanks
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
walexy14: Nic1 Naomi Lucas bt wht abt goin for PGD on time

If you have them money and the time, go for it. But as a fresh graduate I won't advice it. Get work experience first, it trumps all those qualifications any day...besides your focus in terms of the career path you want to tow tends to change when you start working... My two cents smiley
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Yeecar(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Area_boy:

if u got 2.2, i will not be surprised undecided
With that crap he wrote there,He will be lucky to have a PASS sef !!!
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
yommy2sure: Saving the '3rdclassers' ....season one

grin
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by Mbechun007: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
SirMethod: 1st class only end up making u think u hv known all. 2~1 gets
u satisfied and qualified. 2~2 humbles u n gets u to alwayz wanna learn sometin else. 3rd class humiliates u n gets u to alwayz wanna do sometin else. A pass gets u to deny u were there, it confirms ur mistake. U must do something else with a Pass cert in ur shelf. One thing they all hv in common is that they are other people's assessment of u, u know who u truely are. Don't get urself twisted coz of that paper.

Hilarious but so true!
Re: All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! by profeoo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
hahaha! English is a challenging subject for many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? / 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.