Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) (2121 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Delta State Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children

upon all these Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan is doing i know there will still be haters. But i tell you today all haters will hug transformer cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-juHeLaR1qxs/UJkXuGLxFYI/AAAAAAAAEVM/x1lshu6MPwA/s400/uduaghan.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-srTeish0LEc/UJkXseXLEcI/AAAAAAAAEU0/2h19FCbP19U/s400/udughan2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-srTeish0LEc/UJkXseXLEcI/AAAAAAAAEU0/2h19FCbP19U/s400/udughan2.jpg[/img]

source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/11/delta-state-governor-uduaghan-opens.html
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by oderemo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
hug transformer indeed, hasnt this governor commisioner for health? he must have a lot of tym on his hands.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by unlessgod: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
kudos Gov
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
unlessgod: kudos Gov

abi ooo
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
This sh1t made front page? Na so page impressions poor today Seun-you don't even live on that anymore. Haba.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Zi: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Who is Ogusbaba?! A mod? Or has Nairaland frontage been hijacked by Delta govt sycophants? angry
Pls this is becoming nauseating!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by RickyRoss1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
ogusbaba1: Delta State Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children

upon all these Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan is doing i know there will still be haters. But i tell you today all haters will hug transformer cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-juHeLaR1qxs/UJkXuGLxFYI/AAAAAAAAEVM/x1lshu6MPwA/s400/uduaghan.jpg[/img]

source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/11/delta-state-governor-uduaghan-opens.html

@ogusbaba, how much is Uduaghan paying you for all these online campaign? I think you are being too desperate. Because of a deworming program that is not worth 5 million naira you want people to go hug transformer already?

Delta state is among the top 5 richest states in Nigeria. Can you honestly tell us what Uduaghan has achieved so far? Are you happy with the state of roads in Warri?
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Redmosquito(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: Ur Evilness! This is a move to save more lives. What must we do?
Hades: Do not be frightened young one. The worm of the body is a slow killer, an almost useless supplier of souls.
Minion: Then what is the main supply of souls? my Lord!
Hades: The worm of the mind of course. It kills faster and is much more difficult to eradicate. Nigeria is full of it
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by oderemo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
@redmosquito, can u save us your boring reply to thread all the tym.
ogusbaba, dont know which planet u reside, a governor issuing a deworming drugs shuld be nothing to shout abt.
infact i will refer u to deltas state budget allocation for the past five yrs and most def. u will hug transformer knowing the result.
thats a job for a local govt. chairman.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogunsbaba, Uduaghan is trying his best to be the opposite of Ibori and I am impressed. By the way, inbox me, lets discuss business.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Redmosquito(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: My Lord!, The people grow wary of you
Hades: Haa! Forget them. Mortals all die
Oga remo, no vex ooo! 2 months of boredom no be small tin ooo! I just dey try relax. No worry LUTH go soon resume smiley. 'sydes, my credit don almost finish, na only 5million naira remain

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by deandavid(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
nice 1 4rm d criminal ssg to ibori, at the end of 6 years of power, u have achieve a lot, 50 bus,100keke, 5 macapolo bus, and deworming nice...very nice. Even ur boss that is a confirm criminal was able to build 4 mini stadia,constructed roads and many others in delta state. Ogus u nd uduaghan will surely get ur reward.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by deandavid(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Ogunsbaba, Uduaghan is trying his best to be the opposite of Ibori and I am impressed. By the way, inbox me, lets discuss business.
wat is d opposite of ibori? Keke and deworming? Beaf u beta mind urself. Btw wats d similarity between reno, beaf, billionaire, mandelaguy and ogus? PDP
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
blink182: This sh1t made front page? Na so page impressions poor today Seun-you don't even live on that anymore. Haba.

na wa ooo is dis life we are or wat? ask ur self bro
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
deandavid: wat is d opposite of ibori? Keke and deworming? Beaf u beta mind urself. Btw wats d similarity between reno, beaf, billionaire, mandelaguy and ogus? PDP
Whats the issue with you little man. Dont you believe in repentance ? Uduaghan is working hard to win the hearts of the people and to show that he is a different man, take it easy with negative energy. PDP happens to be the only nationalists party. Prove me wrong.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Callotti: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
WTF? shocked

Only in places like Africa do we still see worms creeping out of the azzzzez of children! cheesy

If the proper sanitary and storage facilities were instituted AND MAINTAINED, constant electricity and all, will worms/MAGGOTS lay eggs inside the an-uses of infants and children? grin

LWKMD!!!!

Dis na de kain tin wey Oyinbo peeps dey take act HORROR movies! cry

Fancy WORMS creeping out of children's poohsies and d-e-e-k-s in the 21st century!!! shocked

TUFIAKWA!!!!!cry

What a PRIMITIVE and BACKWARD society. TWA!!!!
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by gentleoyink: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Zi: Who is Ogusbaba?! A mod? Or has Nairaland frontage been hijacked by Delta govt sycophants? angry
Pls this is becoming nauseating!

If I am right, he is/was a comedian. According to him on his blog ogusbaba.c..m, he said the blog's purpose is for entertainment. It looks like Uduaghan or one of his cronies has paid ogusbaba to do all this.

Ogus, better go back to your comedy, see the likes of I go die and Basket Mouth, they are making it big time now (That is if the dumb ass blogger is the Comedian). My candid advice to you.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 12:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Ogus is a glorified sycophant and bootlicker. A mere deworming trash dat even an nysc member can build. And u open ur ogbono soup mouth dat pple shud hug transformer abi! Pro uduaghan indeed. I pity ur miserable lyf ogusidiot
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by sylve11: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2012
*Hisses*. Aren't the rest 35 states governors doing same? Yet they don't go media? Mtwssss. angry cool
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by enujekorjoseph: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Shameful Governor! Pretender!No good roads in Asaba not to talk of Ubulu Uku,Ogwashi Uku Issele Uku etc.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) by monkeyleg: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
The depth of filth people will sink to. How does this become news? Uduaghan and his congo choppers are getting very desperate

(1) (Reply)

is Southwest really Irrelevant In Nigerian Politics? / Picture Of Dino Melaye's Car Shot By Assassins / Abuja Young Ladies Now Turn Drivers, Power-bikers, Ushers And Bouncers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.