Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) (4902 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by clemogusGC: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Delta State Governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan Speak about Okada ban on a short recorded video at the state capital Asaba, Today, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHr-t4cfn0

Source: http://www.varpal.com/blog/583/governor-uduaghan-speak-on-okada-ban-video/
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2012
This is not the thread I bargained for; is this a joke?
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Ejovwoke(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2012
The ban has made warri road very calm and cool,but this has render many jobless.i fear for the effect
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2012
I just pray for dat state, warri particularly. I hope dat man called governor knows wat is doing. No work in town yet u refuse to create work d one people are using to hold themselve tight u went and take food from their mouth remember God is watching his children. I just feel for those okada guy especially my friends who are graduate and doing okada to sustain
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Callotti: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Nigeria!
We wail thee!

Is this supposed to be an easy way to combat crime or impose undue hardship on the already impoverished citizenry?
Life is rough and tough in Nigeria I tellya!
How will our poor househelps supplement their incomes now?

The KEKE-UDUAGHANS are not enough to go around.
Especially as 'Onitsha' robbers have come to purchase them all from across the Niger for RE-SALE! angry
Those scum-bags!

It has not worked in Lagos or Abuja. . . transportation remains a nightmare for those travelling to and from the cities/ghettos!
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Kemy11(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2012
Thats y i love gov peter obi. If gov obi is to ban okada in onitsha awka and nnewi hmmmm i wonder d fate of poor niggaz. But if i were any okada rider i ll start making preparations to buy keke cuz if he does not ban okada his successor will. I rest my case.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by sylve11: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2012
Callotti: Nigeria!
We wail thee!

Is this supposed to be an easy way to combat crime or impose undue hardship on the already impoverished citizenry?
Life is rough and tough in Nigeria I tellya!
How will our poor househelps supplement their incomes now?

The KEKE-UDUAGHANS are nor enough to go around.
Especially as 'Onitsha' robbers have come to purchase them all from across the Niger for RE-SALE! angry
Those scum-bags!

It has not worked in Lagos or Abuja. . . transportation remains a nightmare for those travelling to and from the cities/ghettos!

tell them calloti, tell them. cool
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Jolomisan(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2012
That might probably be one of the way he think best to alleviate the suffering of the Deltan masses. Abi watin u want me to say.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2012
this governors are very funny...
the government don't care about anybdy,they only care for themselves...
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Allohrandy(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2012
sometimes i wonder why any reasonable state government in Nigeria will bound okada and introduce keke. just as okada, KEKE is also an unsafe means of transportation . KEKE and okada are like Pepsi and Coke cola; there is really no differences between them. infant, no modern city uses keke as a means of transportation. Even india that pioneer the use of keke is now doing away it. Also there is no modern city in the world that uses keke as a means of transport.
Just as okada, KEKE is also unsafe and can't really protect the passengers and driver from sustaining injuries during an accident with a car or a truck. Instead of moving forward in our transport sectors, we are moving backward with the use of keke. I think KEKE should as well be BOUND because its not the way forward for our transport sector.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Don4life: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ejovwoke: The ban has made warri road very calm and cool,but this has render many jobless.i fear for the effect
exactly
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by Akposkool(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
This Govnor neva knw hw warri boys bad.taking 50% means of provision 4rm their families aint gona help matas at all.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by watchindelta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
undecidedEmmanuel Uduaghan u no reach jor, u no fit killed delta ppl wit trekin oh! u banned bike n u no eveeen do one single road, which road does keke napep wan passed self? nawah 4 u ooo! u be wash? no be small i trek today 4 hoooooot sun Uduaghan na brokos wit no water, na warri pikin talk am gbam cool
Re: Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) by ogogoromaster: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
PROVERBS 31:9: "Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ORTOMATIC: Profile Of Benue Governor-elect, Samuel Ortom / Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.