Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Val Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Confusion (896 Views)

SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO] / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Val Confusion by hyperflex(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
my girlfriend is in enugu and am in lagos and also a student.we love each other. the ? is how do we celebrate Val with our distance? Candid answers pls.
Re: Val Confusion by ifyalways(f): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
hyperflex:

my girlfriend is in enugu and am in lagos and also a student.we love each other. the ? is how do we celebrate Val with our distance? Candid answers please.
have you guys been doing or chopping
how do you do/chop considering the distance
just do it the same way and greet her for me too. cheesy
Re: Val Confusion by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ifyalways

what u mean by 'chopping' and 'doing'?
Re: Val Confusion by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ poster

texts and phone convo would do the trick. You could try phone intimacy. mmmmmmmmmmm. . . . you will enjoy it.

Also, remember to send her something if you can. its a nice gesture. make sure it gets there b4 or on val's day so it would look nice. Good luck. grin
Re: Val Confusion by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
Whats all the fuss with val anyway, its so overrated.
Re: Val Confusion by Pitokwe(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
Don't worry my guy,som body else will stand in for u.Just ask her after val ,she will tel u how cool the person is.
Re: Val Confusion by opokonwa(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
Just send me to her and I will do a good job of representing you wink

I know you can trust me wink

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Of Guy You Can Accept To Be Your Lover? / Valentine; Fever? / Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.