Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,808 members, 7,844,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Christians - Do You Believe This? If Not Tell Me Why With Bible Support - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians - Do You Believe This? If Not Tell Me Why With Bible Support (2375 Views)

Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christians - Do You Believe This? If Not Tell Me Why With Bible Support by Sweetnecta: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Image123: it seems as if you forget that obedience is to God is a way forward to "salvation". When a Master leaves instructions to servants, the ones who obey by following the instruction will have the chance of being pleased by the Master. Those who don't will not find comfort so easily and readily.
Man does play a role in how God views him, because God has presented plainly how to seek His Face.

@Nuclearboy: People who wake up do not necessarily have to stand up. A crippled, Amputee cant. Your argument is very deficient.

@BigBashiru: If you are a christian, please change your name from Bashiru. If you are a muslim, I wonder what is the bottom line of your thread since you seem to be talking about blasphemy, etc?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word For Today / Did Jesus Stay Three Days And Three Nights In The Grave As He Said He Will? / Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.