Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? (2865 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Sodiq33(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Plz,i nid ur advice,am a 21year old boy....my gal4wnd(25) said am 2 poor for her likin dat i shld go out nd luk hw my mate re makin it in a big way,she gave me 6mth ultimatum 2 get rich or she wil leave me bt i luv her so much dat i cnt afford 2 luz her 4 nw,so am thnkin 2 engage in money ritual 4 her sake,hw shld i go abt it?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by k2039: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
Another OP on the loose
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
what u are willing to offer is far much more valuable than money, too bad she is too dumb and blind to see it. dont let her lead u into something that will back-fire, cos when it does back-fire she will leave u quicker than the way she came into ur life. rather spend time working on urself, achieve your goal by using legitimate means and the right woman will come ur way

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Then tell her to leave. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by ebankole: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
OMG! ...money ritual don't even go there else u are doomed for life boy..those in it are already signed their HELL FIRE..wetin b dis tin cal luv sef-lov my foot.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Caracta(f): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ 21
What's wrong with people these days?
Smh
Brain of a fish!
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by dopeJemi: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Gimme d permission 2 say u r very stupeed plz

Wah u jes said nau, does it make sense 2 u? undecided

U r 21 n ur stupeed girlfrnd z 25 n u r hapi

U love her, she doesn't love u buh wants u 2 get rich so she can spend ur moni

She gave u 6ix months 2 get rich, isn't dat enof proof dat she doesn't love u

D most dumbest part of alL, u r finking of money ritual, hau pathetic. Smfh

Wah if d ritualist asks 4 ur mum, will u sacrifice her?

Gawd! U r 21 n shez 25, hau dumb can u be

Grow up 4 pete's sake, u fuuucking strange
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Caracta(f): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
I still don't understand these children. What do they even know about money or love? They are probably still undergraduates who depend on their parents.
@OP, i know you are still a little boy, but then, use your head, face your studies (if you are a student), and pls work on your porous brain. cool
As for the ritual thingy, perhaps you could donate your manhood, i bet the girl would fall helplessly and 'sheepishly' in love with you. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
Caracta:
As for the ritual thingy, perhaps you could donate your manhood, i bet the girl would fall helplessly and 'sheepishly' in love with you. grin
good idea hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by CrazyMan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
I believe she has indirectly dumped you...also I'm surprised you're still unable to read the reality in her words.

She's 25 for christ sake, and ripe for marriage...it must have dawned on her that dating you is a waste of time, because it would lead to nowhere and also because you're just 21, and probably haven't achieved anything in life.

My advise is that you focus on your future and forget about her...she's way of your limits...
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
CrazyMan: I believe she has indirectly dumped you...also I'm surprised you're still unable to read the reality in her words.
love is blind grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by doeeyed: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
If she can't love you in penury,
How can you believe she's in love with you in riches!!

Money rituals don't come without great sacrifices and are not always successful.

You stand to lose your soul, maybe health or other unit of exchange just to please a human being who may still leave you for a richer guy!!!

Come on man,
Fear God,
work on yourself and upgrade

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by dabrake(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sodiq33: Plz,i nid ur advice,am a 21year old boy....my gal4wnd(25) said am 2 poor for her likin dat i shld go out nd luk hw my mate re makin it in a big way,she gave me 6mth ultimatum 2 get rich or she wil leave me bt i luv her so much dat i cnt afford 2 luz her 4 nw,so am thnkin 2 engage in money ritual 4 her sake,hw shld i go abt it?
she will accept you when you learn not to use stupeed shorthand notations in a public forum. foolish aboki-brained ape
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by 190theclown: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Another NIGERIAN GIRL destroying this poor man's future

dont these NIGERIAN GIRLS EVA get tired angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by lolaluv1(f): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
I won't even dignify this thread with a decent reply. Money ritual indeed!
You are not just sick in the pockets but sick in the mind and sick in reasoning! Go and use your manhood for rituals na. Dem dey beg pesin??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 07, 2012
Sodiq33: Plz,i nid ur advice,am a 21year old boy....my gal4wnd(25) said am 2 poor for her likin dat i shld go out nd luk hw my mate re makin it in a big way,she gave me 6mth ultimatum 2 get rich or she wil leave me bt i luv her so much dat i cnt afford 2 luz her 4 nw,so am thnkin 2 engage in money ritual 4 her sake,hw shld i go abt it?
You are a what? A fool!
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by bendazum: 2:57am On Nov 07, 2012
190-the-clown:
Another NIGERIAN GIRL destroying this poor man's future

dont these NIGERIAN GIRLS EVA get tired angry angry
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2012
These small children again? Now we hardly leave our houses without carrying all d valuable handy items with us all because of u. U have all become armed robbers on our streets and mostly it is to please girls like this. I visited police station in my area to report a case and I was shown children btw 13- 23 in custody for different burglary cases. When I see people like u in joints in the evenings spending like shiit on ladies I feel bad because I know u are armed robbers and yahoo yahoo. Kindly go for ur ritual money so that u can please that lady of urs. At least u will soon join the countless of ur type in grave yard.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by rodeo0070(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2012
My friend go back to school...
your primitive intellect is alarming. You still H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ so much to engage yourself in, other than an "overrated pu***".

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by RickyRoss1(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012

GO AND KILL YOUR FATHER, THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY FATHER..

I MEAN IT, GO AHEAD AND DO MONEY RITUAL, THEN COME BACK AND TELL US HOW FAR. PLS REMEMBER TO TAKE PICS/VIDEO WHILE PERFORMING THE RITUAL.

YOU SOUND SO DUMB THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ANIMALS LIKE YOU.. BACK IN THE 19TH CENTURY YOUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE SOLD YOU INTO SLAVERY AND USE THE MONEY FOR SOMETHING BETTER.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Sijo01(f): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2012

Face your studies, kid! Stewpid boy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by deshclones(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2012
Smh...somebody's son..spewing and thinking trash...some parents dey suffer sha...ur dad must hv spent a lot of money on ur christening..but alas..o boy go read ur books man..leave women for now..you are 21yrs for petes sake..

@dabrake..o boy howfar nah?..werrin dey?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2012
Awww... Una don massacre d pikin o! Bia! Poster! No mind dem joor! I get wan baba wey fit do am wiv ur manhood for 20k, cheap but effective. If u interested,send an email to www.babareviver@babalawo.com

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Jambsupport(f): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2012
LMAO
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by dejarule: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: what u are willing to offer is far much more valuable than money, too bad she is too dumb and blind to see it. dont let her lead u into something that will back-fire, cos when it does back-fire she will leave u quicker than the way she came into ur life. rather spend time working on urself, achieve your goal by using legitimate means and the right woman will come ur way

U are a nice person for dis wonderful advice. I don believe dis person in question, he said he doesn't want to lose her for now (showing infatuation) n since u av an intention of leaving her later its beta u DUMP her now b4 u get urself in damnation, A word is enuf 4 d wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by mimiejacobz(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2012
If u'll use d gal 4 the rituals no problem not some body else,s innocent child
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Awww... Una don massacre d pikin o! Bia! Poster! No mind dem joor! I get wan baba wey fit do am wiv ur manhood for 20k, cheap but effective. If u interested,send an email to www.babareviver@babalawo.com
Idowu, Idowu...!

Lwkmd!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Sodiq33(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmm,thank u all 4 ur support nd advice...bt she calld me dis mrnin nd tld me she is sori 4 wat she said,i jst said alrgt!any help on wat to do,since she hv apologise?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by EzePromoe: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Oya give me that phone angry *spank his buttocks* Who gave you this *slaps him* I say answer me *cracks his head* I'll not give you this phone again until holiday time. Oya read your books. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sodiq33: Hmmm,thank u all 4 ur support nd advice...bt she calld me dis mrnin nd tld me she is sori 4 wat she said,i jst said alrgt!any help on wat to do,since she hv apologise?
you dont need help... you need Jesus..
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
caracta...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise For Men/ladies To Sponsor Their Lovers In University These Days? / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis / Come And See Ooo, Come And See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.