Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,429 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (55919 Views)

Ladies, When You Show Cleavage Do You Want Men To Look Or Not? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 5 Shocking Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by grpCaptain(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2011
You are either too young and naive or your parents are rich. If it's the former, I believe you will grow up to smell the coffee. If it's the later, give it some time and you will realize that it's an innate make up of a woman to get some form of compensation for the "services" they render (as girlfriend or wife).

Men desire women for cohabitation, children, cooking, sex and lots more. These "services" are considered by women as something that needs to be compensated. That is why I mentioned earlier that money is the King.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2011
grpCaptain:

You are either too young and naive or your parents are rich. If it's the former, I believe you will grow up to smell the coffee. If it's the later, give it some time and you will realize that it's an innate make up of a woman to get some form of compensation for the "services" they render (as girlfriend or wife).

Men desire women for cohabitation, children, cooking, sex and lots more. These "services" are considered by women as something that needs to be compensated. That is why I mentioned earlier that money is the King.

If I talk say you dey craze you go think say I be wicked. I'm a woman and you, a man who has never walked a day in my shoes, are basically telling me I either don't understand myself or don't know myself.

I'm not too young. My parents are not rich. Not all women are material. Not all women are crazy about sex. Not all women expect things. I cook because I enjoy it. I clean because I enjoy it. And guess what? I don't want or need anything for it. Na crime?
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by 197(f): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2011
ogugua88:

If I talk say you dey craze you go think say I be wicked. I'm a woman and you, a man who has never walked a day in my shoes, are basically telling me I either don't understand myself or don't know myself.

I'm not too young. My parents are not rich. Not all women are material. Not all women are crazy about sex. Not all women expect things. I cook because I enjoy it. I clean because I enjoy it. And guess what? I don't want or need anything for it. Na crime?
angry angry angry
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
O gini? What?
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
a gorilla with a wallet fat-full of dollars will squash this theory flat grin It is all about the Benjamins (What!!)
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by tpia5: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2013
The jealousy part is true for most women, though not all.

Doesnt mean males cant be as envious as females, however.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by fadekemitoyin: 6:06am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / A Female Friend Told Me This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.