Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory (8461 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by sdam(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2012
Does is congratulation reduces the price of garri in the market?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Cabsso(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2012
centje: Obamas victory means more 'troubles' for christians

Xplain pls.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Cabsso(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2012
See correct presido obama rule 4 complete 4yrs e no increase in size & weight bt check uncle jo & madam petient. Abeg giv me 1cup mak i dirty my eyes jareeeee!!!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Vincent41(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Reyspin(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
tatosh:
You're surely an enemy of progress and you don't want the best for Nigeria. Name someone else that can take us to the promise Land like Fashola
Which Promise Land As for the person to lead ur people.. Can't you lead them abi all your School money na for waste
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by wildorchid(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
this "I must belong" mentality is the cause of all these obamaphilism. Why should I care if obama won the elections?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

Tell me what the belives of christians are? Tell me you know bible more than Obama?

You see, I am a muslim but when we talk about leadership, you slowpokes who don't know anything about God, should keep religion out of it. A political leader/president is there to uphold the constitution of the country - I dont think bible is the constitution of America.

I therefore only want to engage in discussions that centers on constitution of America and how well Obama is following it.

u will be better off if u can stick to ur koran instead of shifting to bible.
Laws dnt jst fly frm no where. Laws in our world are made based on existing principles. To be judged good or bad depends on wch principle its based on.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Cabsso:

Xplain pls.
check my earlier post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest / The Family That Control Big Stake In Lagos And Nigeria / CBN, Banks, And NPA To Resolve Export Bottlenecks In 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.