Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 (42927 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2013
ncpat: Sorry guys for not updating you people, so after testing BOM on virtual money with my experience in forex trading I decided to open a live account and I must tell you that the deposit was as fast as the speed of light using ZENITH MASTERCARD the fund was immediately credited to my account instantly, I deposited $100 and thank God for today.

Hmmm... Run Bet . Why not BOM Forex since you said you are knowledgeable in Forex. Random Index can be funny at times o!

Just my two cents.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2013
sleek09:

Hmmm... Run Bet . Why not BOM Forex since you said you are knowledgeable in Forex. Random Index can be funny at times o!

Just my two cents.....
forex experience is to enable me read the chart,high and low is my strategy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 6:13am On Feb 01, 2013
natruetalk:

This is cool boss, you can see that you do not need large money to start this bom as you claim before, am telling you with that $100 within couple of week you can turn it to $1000 am confirming this to you, have done this b4 with similar deposit to that yours. mine started with $140 plus then. already this is 50% gain abi on first day of deposit, carry go bro

cheers
large capital gives you more confidence
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2013
ncpat:
large capital gives you more confidence
NCPAT, update us on your BOM's success
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2013
Get it free HERE

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2013
no proof of your success in forex and you're here advertising a book. upload screenshots of your success so far. I've been following your success but you just stopped updating us along the way. let's know what's up
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by vincentont(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2013
ncpat: Get it free HERE
ur link is not working and please kindly share ur strategy with us.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by dagr8(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
LOL....ebook tinz
i knew dis is where we are heading to...
goodluck ncpat....u no dey do forex again...i dont c u in FTA grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by naijaobi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
ncpat: Is benonmarkets for real? I started this demo account with 200 dollar and one day i`m making 100 dollar for just 2-3 hours of trading and I have a strategy that keep on increasing my balance,please people in the house are you really withdrawing?
guys lets be careful with this man o.. Betonmarkets gives $10,000 demo money to practice with, how come his own was $200?...

ncpat: Get it free HERE
very suspicious..check d link and see..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ yele4sure@gmail.com check your mail for the e-book

and for those that need the book all I ask is click my facebook like button
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
naijaobi:
guys lets be careful with this man o.. Betonmarkets gives $10,000 demo money to practice with, how come his own was $200?...

very suspicious..check d link and see..

when you are given $10,000 for demo you will think you are making money not knowing you are betting what you don`t have so if you don`t know how to get a 200 demo you will need to spend money to acquire such knowledge

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
I stop giving update of my account cos my account was hacked or BOM was playing me and they even qouted me as displaying my account but they only lock my cashier saying that unknown I.P from different location logged into my account and I was warn not to disclose my statement or whatsoever to anybody.below was the image.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ebankole: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
@mpact

i beg,i've liked ur fb bt am getin nil,pls send d ebook2 sholiray@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
ebankole: @mpact

i beg,i've liked ur fb bt am getin nil,pls send d ebook2 sholiray@gmail.com
check ur mail-box
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ebankole: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
i beg i dnt rceive nothin o..pls resend am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by samuelkanu: 1:58am On Feb 13, 2013
ncpat:
check ur mail-box
Ncpat what happened to your website especially the forex side because i have been unable to access it. Wanted to check something or has the address changed?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
After many complains and mails coming from the forum I have decided to do a tutorial for every body to get the best way on RUN BETS on the BOM click HERE for full details.

Happy Val.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guys una no try at all, after the tutorial I put up, I got 84 visitors that click on that link and no one can even say "Thank you " or at worst tell me the badside so that I can improve rather than what I get is mails from all angles that I should do tutorial for beginners, well i`m here for you guys and you all should know that writing this tutorial along with step by step images requires internet data and all these cost money so please guys don`t be offended if you requested one thing or the other and you did not get it so for those that requested BOM FOR BEGINNERS and also MT4 download link click HERE

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by dgbanj: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
modified post no longer working
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by koksybrown: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2013
ncpat:
when you are given $10,000 for demo you will think you are making money not knowing you are betting what you don`t have so if you don`t know how to get a 200 demo you will need to spend money to acquire such knowledge
There is no way you can get a $200 virtual fund on betonmarkets. iv been in Betonmarkets since 2007, and i stand to proof you wrong on this.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 4:52am On Feb 19, 2013
koksybrown:
There is no way you can get a $200 virtual fund on betonmarkets. iv been in Betonmarkets since 2007, and i stand to proof you wrong on this.
I have taken my time to tutor how you can start your demo with 200 dollar but you will not read pleas click HERE to learn how to do it yourself

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by koksybrown: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Thats nice, but you are still wrong saying they gave you $200 for a start.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
koksybrown: Thats nice, but you are still wrong saying they gave you $200 for a start.

ncpat: I have taken my time to tutor how you can start your demo with 200 dollar

"How you can start your demo with $200" and "They gave you $200 for a start"

@Koksybrown the two above above sentences have different meaning entirely.There is no place where I said or wrote that they will give you, just accept that you have learnt and also gain from the tutorial.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by kemioo77(f): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2013
@ ncpat,can u pls sent me your Ebook on BetonMarket, am actually a novice. My email is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
kemi_oo77: @ ncpat,can u pls sent me your Ebook on BetonMarket, am actually a novice. My email is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com

click tis link below
http://1010studio.com/forex/
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ncpat(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Click HERE for step by step picture tutorial on how to make money with your liberty reserve, easy and simple and it is free no buying of any e-book absolutely free tutorial.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by dljbd1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please, what is the minimun deposit one can put into beton account? I intend to start something soon. Thnx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ucloaded1: 6:05am On Mar 07, 2013
kemi_oo77: @ ncpat,can u pls sent me your Ebook on BetonMarket, am actually a novice. My email is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com
Pls, can u send me the ebooj my email is bom4money@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by dljbd1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by lordmessi: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2013
guy pls can i get d ebook on BOM strategy my emails is brown.lil68@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by blessedtj(m): 4:14am On Mar 23, 2013
I great u all. pls I have been following BOM for sometime nw. but i am interested in going to it fully. i need info on hw to go abt it. most especially from NCPAT. my email address is blessedteajay@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.