Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 (42929 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
This thread is closed. Join the new thread here http://
www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Manweysabi(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Why do u wanna open a new thread? Who are we running away from? So, d history of this thread will be wiped off just like that? What difference will it make?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by sunwalk(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Manweysabi: Why do u wanna open a new thread? Who are we running away from? So, d history of this thread will be wiped off just like that? What difference will it make?

Well well. the difference its going to make is that the guy who opened the thread, has nothing but bad motives as you can see. he seems to be a bad guy to us now. Imaging when we are in the middle of alerts that are free already, he comes forward preaching another gospel other than the one he preached at the start {or can't you see how he started selling what he initially was giving out free?} Sounds to so like he has blown up his account, not that i am sure of. You see? this guy has just started to compromse his altimate reason for opening this thread. did you see some of the bolded which he used to curse someone,i tell you that aint fair. the question is, what was his real motive for advertising such service when he made it free here in the first place? I could use you bro to ask him that. PEACE MY BROTHERS
am moving to this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert i got something smoking hot for the house there, mind if you join me?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ayox2003: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Atlast Ben brought down the glory of this thread with his incessant advert he calls business.

I mean, the adverts section is there for him to advertise his product. Why here?

I think we should stick here but the moderator could just change the name of the thread and even remove his name from both this and previous threads.

Honestly this thread should not just end cos of Ben's attitude. My opinion.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by meritdee(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
hmmmmmmm
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by idlaw2k3(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Did i come too late?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by INFO70: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
sunwalk:

Well well. the difference its going to make is that the guy who opened the thread, has nothing but bad motives as you can see. he seems to be a bad guy to us now. Imaging when we are in the middle of alerts that are free already, he comes forward preaching another gospel other than the one he preached at the start {or can't you see how he started selling what he initially was giving out free?} Sounds to so like he has blown up his account, not that i am sure of. You see? this guy has just started to compromse his altimate reason for opening this thread. did you see some of the bolded which he used to curse someone,i tell you that aint fair. the question is, what was his real motive for advertising such service when he made it free here in the first place? I could use you bro to ask him that. PEACE MY BROTHERS
am moving to this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert i got something smoking hot for the house there, mind if you join me?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
THE BETONMARKET ALERTS THREAD IS STILL OPEN AND STRONG. THOSE WHO WISH TO REMAIN CAN STAY.I WILL BE SHARING STRATEGIES TO PROFIT IN THIS BUSINESS. FEEL TO DROP YOURS.YOU'RE ALL WELCOME. cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Optimisticgondy: This thread is closed. Join the new thread here http://
www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
sunwalk:

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
[s]
bendazum: THE BETONMARKET ALERTS THREAD IS STILL OPEN AND STRONG. THOSE WHO WISH TO REMAIN CAN STAY.I WILL BE SHARING STRATEGIES TO PROFIT IN THIS BUSINESS. FEEL TO DROP YOURS.YOU'RE ALL WELCOME. cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Forex is the online buying and selling of currencies. It can be applied in BOM.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by sunwalk(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
bendazum: Forex is the online buying and selling of currencies. It can be applied in BOM.

Just share one of those strategies that are not already posted here. DO NOT SELL FISH TO ME, DO NOT GIVE ME FISH (ALERTS) JUST SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, THEN TEACH ME HOW YOU FISH 'EM and how i will fish 'em too. THIS WILL EVEN THE ODDS. SO FAR YOU HAVE MADE A MESS ON THIS THREAD. i am waiting.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Tonymilan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
i believe you bendazum, we can share knowledge together if u want, My name is Tony
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by dagr8(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
sunwalk:

Just share one of those strategies that are not already posted here. DO NOT SELL FISH TO ME, DO NOT GIVE ME FISH (ALERTS) JUST SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, THEN TEACH ME HOW YOU FISH 'EM and how i will fish 'em too. THIS WILL EVEN THE ODDS. SO FAR YOU HAVE MADE A MESS ON THIS THREAD. i am waiting.
Bro u will wait til Jesus comes back grin grin grin
Saw ur screen shot..cool mehn
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by sunwalk(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
dagr8:
Bro u will wait til Jesus comes back grin grin grin
Saw ur screen shot..cool mehn

well there is more to it. am just keeping an eye on this guy. i go just fly pass any time i get chance. me i dey busy like a drone, i no get time for any of those time consuming features of some fellows here. till thy kingdom come, i dey busy with my account and strategy, not always here pls o. i'll just keep passing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Tonymilan: i believe you bendazum, we can share knowledge together if u want, My name is Tony

Thanks Tony.Am Bendazum.Nice meeting you Tony.Do. you use Betonmarket?What strategy do you use?I currently use rise and fall bet.News strategy is good. Do you know how to use it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Tonymilan(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2012
i also use rise and fall for now. Are u trading this nite? bendazum
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Tonymilan(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2012
i have not used the news strategy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by teezy01(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2012
donjerzzy: Hi guys...im happy to see u all here...more greens i pray... Let get the ball rolling...BOM don die
want to join too
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by dagr8(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2012
teezy01: want to join too
got o the new thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Tonymilan(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2012
donjerzy wetin do Bom
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by teezy01(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2012
dagr8:
got o the new thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert
can any give a kind of light traIning for starters
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
teezy01: can any give a kind of light traIning for starters

Welcome on board Teezy.Go to betonmarket. com and open practice /virtual account.Check up rise and fall in start betting. What did you notice?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Tonymilan: i have not used the news strategy

Go to forexfactory.com Click on calendar.Change the time zone to Nigeria +1GMT.DNS should be off. Make sure the time corresponds to Nigerian time I wish to believe you are in Nigeria.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Let's welcome our newest member. Jojoe2000.Feel free to ask questions.Our business is making money through fixed odds and the site is betonmarket.com Open a practice account if you're new.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abbey. and Olaymuchek you are welcome. Do. You use betonmarket?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Okez,kess. And Wasco. Glad to have you in our midst.Are you into fixed odds? Betonmarket?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by wasco24: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
guys pls wich bank card are u guys using to deposit cash into ur bom acct, i ve try many times to credit my acct using f.i.d.e.l.i.t.y bank visa card, bt is nt working cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Now like I said in the beginning you need to have some knowledge of Forex to understand news trading in betonmarket. Once a news is released,there's a move in a particular direction either up or down. Rise bet is placed if you believe that the currency pair will rise over a certain period. Fall is the opposite of rise ..Do you understand?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by barikay: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
bendazum: Now like I said in the beginning you need to have some knowledge of Forex to understand news trading in betonmarket. Once a news is released,there's a move in a particular direction either up or down. Rise bet is placed if you believe that the currency pair will rise over a certain period. Fall is the opposite of rise ..Do you understand?
yes soo. Where do i listen to the news? Online or my local radio station?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by irabor001: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
[author=barikay] yes soo. Where do i listen to the news? Online or my local radio station?[/quote]....hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahhah.... listen @ AIT OR NTA gbam....hope it help .....more green grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account / 5 Reasons Why The Igbo Man Succeeds In Business / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.