Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

*AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order (1637 Views)

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by DevotedOne(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
In The Name of The One and Only God, The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone.

This documentary is primarily about Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] and the anointing of Christians [i](thru the N.W.O.?)[i], How can this thing be? Its about two and a half hours long, and gets into a lot of other subjects. I expect that there will be an interesting discussion here! I can hardly wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M&feature=related *AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
OP, maybe you should summarize it. I have like 31 MB left on my datacard.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by DevotedOne(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Bismillaah. Salaam/Peace, pastormustwacc. The documentary is primarily about Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] and the anointing of Christians (thru the N.W.O.). For instance, how does this correspond with John 3:3?

But, I suggest that you and other Christians should peruse the video in order to gather the various view points which might be opposing views. That is why I expected a discussion. I am sorry that your datacard is low on MB's.

Wa salaam. DevotedOne

pastormustwacc: OP, maybe you should summarize it. I have like 31 MB left on my datacard.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
I want to finish a certain work before my datacard expires, then i will renew it immediately - sometimes there might be delays (nigerian factors). but i will surely watch it with an open-mind, and we shall discuss after that.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Renewed datacard, now downloading, this has got to be really interesting, cant wait to get started.

I actually believe that this thread is a must-read for everyone (irrespective of your religion).

Check out side comments:

Once I accumulate all obtainable subject matter and corrected interpretations, I'll be my own judge. Logic is on pause when someone believes something imaginable that exists only in the mind. Not one bomb came close to the Vatican from any war. The Darkest of dark are hidden behind the pope. There's 160,000+ deaths everyday on this planet, that's about one every couple seconds. And Jesus sees each one, after his death 2000 years ago.

Luther, and read the passage of Mathew 18: 15-18 "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother. If he does not listen, take one of two others along with you, so that every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell the CHURCH, then treat him as you would a gentile or a tax collector." Also as Paul states in Ephesians 3: 20-21...

That is utterly false. If you do your research, you will find that the Canon, and Bible as a whole was set as it is at the Council of Rome (382AD) and the Council of Hippo (393AD) And That is the SAME Bible Catholics use today! Martin Luther is the one that changed the True Church of Christ!! And according to this video, that would make him, in a vague sense, part of the "antichrist" because he changed the interpretation of the Bible. Also: If you were to read the Bible any time before Martin

He even went as far as taking books out of the Bible! Yes, that would be the "Apocrypha" and also he even wanted to take out James, Jude, and Revelation, all because they supported the Catholic faith. So would you really want to follow someone who definitely CHANGED the Bible in it's entirety? Doesn't that at least tweak the message? Of course! Why do you think protestants are always arguing with Catholics! Sadly another misconception is that The Catholics added the Apocrypha to the Bible..

Catholics claim St. Peter as their first Pope. Because he was. There has even been a complete line of succession of Popes since St. Peter! In fact, the first split of the Catholic Church was to Eastern Orthodoxy, in 1054, which is quite similar in their method of beliefs and hierarchical structure. Then the big split happened, good ol' reformation. In 1570 Martin Luther, a Catholic monk, didn't like the idea of being told what to do by the church. (And other reasons) and so he changed everthing

obama mocks God's Word.....God has a very good memory.

This video was really a great watch! There are a lot of really good things you had to say, in which a lot of it I believe. You only lost me when you started saying Catholics have a lot of problems, and are deserving of the criticism they receive. Now, let me interject. The Catholic faith is the oldest Christian faith known to man, In fact Jesus himself ushered in the foundation of the Church. He appointed St. Peter, one of his apostles, to be a Rock upon which He will build His Church. Hints why

Thanks for the explanation. The reductionist or the materialists, as you call them, criticize believers in the God for being "closed minded" and yet they seemed to be the most closed minded of them all.

My last lil story here...wondering if many beings know a story containing a history of Gods from a so called beginning of time up until the time where a God *always fighting with his brother- finally took over and from that point got rid of any history of his own father and family and declared himself the God, the one, the only, none before, and none after? I don't remember names & details but its something more need to hear...its a mind opener to say the least.

so it would seem your opinion is gifts such as telepathy or belief in ufos could be as sex, and drugs (to a certain number of 'followers"-those following someone else's opinion & laws of sex & (DRUGS? Whats that?) The things multi trillion med companies sell? Or the things Joe Dawg sells on the block? Well wait a minute- its the SAME stuff) God would never guide U this way? I feel you, but I'm reminding U, if the knowledge isn't coming from PURE thoughts within, than its history taught.

Respect & thanks 4 the kind answer. My answer would be; would love to convo peacefully w/beings as yourself...sharing thoughts. Lots to hear & speak of...nowcuttotheSPOT...above u write: historical fact at that time people began to disbelieve. Any such facts are actually written by a man, HISstory. Right or wrong, I'm not debating...the fact that ANY book could be should be questioned is intelligence...yelling have faith just believe in THIS because IT is written is? Well it is what it is.

btw...it wasnt until charles darwin...(a freemason and scientist)...came up with the notion that we evolved from animals n shit that people began to disbelieve in god..the ONE god. before him it is HISTORICAL FACT that god, all his prophets, and the scriptures were true. people have a problem understanding that this is 2012.greek, roman, persian etc civilizations came and went....we must understand their truth also and what came before and combine that with what we know now to find the one truth

Everytime i hear keywords like: Obama, illuminati, new world order - i am there like a thief. Because these matters concern us all - in the end.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
Interesting thread. I'll try to download the video tonight!
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
I am already halfway done with the download. Expectant! salivating!!
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
I just started watching about 4 minutes, it is very interesting, God bless the poster.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by seyibrown(f): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Will watch in the morning ... bed calls! Nice find, OP!
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by advocate666: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2012
i am not going to waste my time on this drivel
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2012
^^^then gerrout of the thread already

1 Like

Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
pastormustwacc: OP, maybe you should summarize it. I have like 31 MB left on my datacard.
grin grin grin ARE THERE SERVICES IN NAIJA WHERE THEY GIVE UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS ? WHAT A COUNTRY. ALL THESE PROGRAMMERS AND CISCO CERTIFIED EXPERTS WE HAVE AND ALL THEY CAN PROVIDE IS RESTRICTED INTERNET ACCESS ? grin
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^then gerrout of the thread already
grin
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin ARE THERE SERVICES IN NAIJA WHERE THEY GIVE UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS ? WHAT A COUNTRY. ALL THESE PROGRAMMERS AND CISCO CERTIFIED EXPERTS WE HAVE AND ALL THEY CAN PROVIDE IS RESTRICTED INTERNET ACCESS ? grin
They intentionally limit it. Immagine mtn giving 400MB for 1,500 BIS? for one month. As a programmer, that is damn too small - will finish that in a less than an hour or few hours if the connection is really slow.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^then gerrout of the thread already

How was the video?
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by pastormustwacc: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2012
^^^I am still watching it, need to go somewhere, will continue in the evening. It is 2hr 30 min, and 514MB in size. By evening, i should be done with it.
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2012
pastormustwacc:
They intentionally limit it. Immagine mtn giving 400MB for 1,500 BIS? for one month. As a programmer, that is damn too small - will finish that in a less than an hour or few hours if the connection is really slow.
so there is absolutely no service that gives unlimited access ? na wa ooooo
Re: *AGE OF DECEIT* Fallen Angels And The New World Order by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

Full length feature of Age of Deceit:

Fallen Angels and the New World Order. A biblical look at the history of fallen angels and it's relationship to the New World Order and the new age movement. Topics covered are the fall of mankind, the pre-flood world as Atlantis, the new age through theosophy, the fallen angels and their origin of planting the seeds to society, UFO's, ET's and abduction cases, demonic possession, channeling, and more. All of these things are explained and predicted in the bible. Featured on the video are Chris White of http://youtube.com/knowwheretorun1984 and http://nowheretorunradio.com as well as Douglas Hamp, author of "Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens and the Antichrist" at http://douglashamp.com.

You will see the reason why many so called Christians have fallen into the trap of the enemy and have now become the devil's advocate. Perilous times are really here upon Christians who will be hated and persecuted by all those who have sold their souls to the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Collecting Tithes Are Robbers And David Did Not Kill Goliath - Aribisala / Best Christmas Trees / Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.