Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Robbers Invade Canaanland - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Canaanland (18283 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

The innocent victims: 89% (76 votes)
The robbers: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2008
morenike09:

@4Him and Pahtahkee
yes o. . .let's forget about morenike, the unofficial referee cry cry

awwww c'mere . . . you deserve a big big hug. kiss
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2008
4Him:

awwww c'mere . . . you deserve a big big hug. kiss
sorry o. . . i hear from NL ladies that your hugs are killers, literally. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by KollyJay(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
@4Him,

Thanks for your reply. Its really funny each time u tell us all here You don't support the robbery! @ least about 7 people have done that in the vote and I know u re their leader.

Anyway to your points.

God is not a man that He should lie-- Numbers 23. 19, He is not an hypocrite! If He disapproved the schools he will tell them! Yeah, after these schools were built, they still keep hearing directly from God, do u think God will be having an issue with u @ one point and then decide to cover it and keep on talking with you that other way? Omo nope, there is no inquity with him!!! Issue of david u mention, did God spoke with david after he numbered the people? or did God talk to him after the Uriah's death? Nope, He didnt untill he sent His servant to correct him.

So God approved the schools. No doubt !

2. How do u know everybody consentrates on the prosperity side of the coin? You re indirectly saying those churches don't open for service on sundays and week days again then, and those men don't organise holy ghost services and no winning of souls like lets go a'fishing again aiight? Ok,

I really think u desever much reply anyway!!!!! LOL, afterall u have probably cast your vote in support of the robbery!.

God bless You friend and thanks very much for showing me how to start a topic.

Thanks and Take care
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2008
KollyJay:

Thanks for your reply. Its really funny each time u tell us all here You don't support the robbery! @ least about 7 people have done that in the vote and I know u re their leader.

I voted on behalf of the victims.

KollyJay:

God is not a man that He should lie-- Numbers 23. 19, He is not an hypocrite! If He disapproved the schools he will tell them!

Read numbers 23 again, God disaproved of Balaam going on Balak's errand but since balaam was so bent on the riches he could see God gave him up to do as he pleased.
A lot of people mistake God's silence for approval . . . it is true that If God disapproved of the schools He would tell them . . . the question is are the people listening?

KollyJay:

Yeah, after these schools were built, they still keep hearing directly from God, do u think God will be having an issue with u @ one point and then decide to cover it and keep on talking with you that other way?

Ever read about the old prophet in the bible? Ever read the dialogue between God and the devil in the book of Job?

KollyJay:

Omo nope, there is no inquity with him!!! Issue of david u mention, did God spoke with david after he numbered the people? or did God talk to him after the Uriah's death? Nope, He didnt untill he sent His servant to correct him.

Would ur men of Gawd be humble enough to listen to a Nathan today?

KollyJay:

So God approved the schools. No doubt !

in your own oppinion.

KollyJay:

2. How do u know everybody consentrates on the prosperity side of the coin? You re indirectly saying those churches don't open for service on sundays and week days again then, and those men don't organise holy ghost services and no winning of souls like lets go a'fishing again aiight? Ok,

A little truth here a little falsehood there until the entire lump is leavened.

KollyJay:

I really think u desever much reply anyway!!!!! LOL, afterall u have probably cast your vote in support of the robbery!.

your oppinion.

KollyJay:

God bless You friend and thanks very much for showing me how to start a topic.

Thanks and Take care

God bless you too.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by KollyJay(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2008
Thanks very much 4Him and God bless u as well,

Since u dont have alot to say this time, I rest my case for now!

Hello Uncle Tayo-D and Dominions, How U dey?

God bless u all!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2008
sorry o. . . i hear from Nairaland ladies that your hugs are killers, literally. lipsrsealed embarassed  

He has a mouth that stings like a bee, geez!!!!! I fear him cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2008
stillwater:

lol
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
stillwater:

stillwater broke my heart. sad
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
Thank GOD for how things are turning. Let's appreciate the maturity of[b] Pahtahkee[/b], though he was hurt he managed to come out the Jesus way. That was great GOD bless you. 4him GOD bless you too I would not comment much on your posts, but I would not have come back if you did not reply nicely to Pahtahkee. That was great.
KollyJay GOD really bless you, as we are together here on this forum GOD can bless us also according to Psalms 133.   This a virtual gathering of brethren. Let's make the most of the time. I will like everybody to revisit Pastor Daniel Ekechukwu case again. These are some of the things that keep us on track for Heaven. After all this forum let us not miss Heaven.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/7528172C033343A8B41135FFAD665ECB/raised-from-the-dead-after-f.aspx

I found that was one of the blessings as we are gathered. Let us finish a race and be bold like Paul.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2008
4Him:

stillwater broke my heart. sad

Sorry for breaking your fragile heart smiley, but 13 pages of fighting ok relaying your point, geez that's scary, I fear you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today / APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande / BREAKING : Oshiomhole Sacks Four Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.