Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public (10219 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Four Things Guys Talk About Behind Your Back! / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2012
A couple of weeks back, i was down the block having some soccer practise with the fellaz.when my group lost, we went and sat down at the sidelines waiting for our set's turn to reach before we can get to play again.while there, a guy went to see off his girlfriend or better still, his "NEWEST CATCH" as he called her.when he returned, he came to the place we sat down with this evil grin on his face and "hailed'' his friend that sat down with us.the following convo ensued

the idiota: o boy yeeeeehh, i too much.*lauhgs*

his friend: chyko, wetin hapn...guy yarn me something

the idiota:you see that shawarmma(the gurl) wey i go see off now now?

All of us:yes

the fool/idiota: o boy, that chick na dieeeeee!!....chei, she sabi fucck wella..i lash am turn turn and she dey even come again this night..*laughs hysterically*

his friend:guy, you bad o..you know how many guys wey don dey pursue that chick but she no gree for them?.dey form wetin i no no?

i was so pissed that i didn't bother about hearing the rest of the convo.all i wanted to do was to go over to him and punch him right in his face!!..how can he be laughing about this ish?.what's funny with the way he is soiling this girl's name?.if she was a hoe he payed to have sexx with, it would have been a different case.i know guys/gurls do tell their close friend(s) about their sexcapades but saying it infront of a crowd that one don't even know just to feel among, is sheer wickedness!!.

P.S: i wish i didn't have to use the word IDIOTA but i think the fool deserve so much worse!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Mynd44: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2012
Welcome to the live of stupîd guys. He might actually be lying you know

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Welcome to the live of stupîd guys. He might actually be lying you know

i thought so as well.i think he didn't see even her bra hand.my anger is that, the gurl is well known and this will damage her reputation

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by fairygeh(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Because they are immature,bunch of fools and so ST UPID.and the thing is not only young guys do it,some older men do it.Age is just a number after all.common sense is what makes us wise.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Tinynita(f): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2012
I hate it wen guys kiss nd tell...it's so damn annoying....they lack common sense.....nd Common sense is nt common
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2012
fairygeh: .common sense is what makes us wise.

sometimes, common sense is not so common...even most of the guys were laughing their äss out as he narratted the bullshît....SMH
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Tinynita: I hate it wen guys kiss nd tell...it's so damn annoying....they lack common sense.....nd Common sense is nt common

most people do kiss nad tell but to close and trusted friends not to bunch of weirdos and rumour mongers
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by fairygeh(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2012
lalaosky:

sometimes, common sense is not so common...even most of the guys were laughing their äss out as he narratted the bullshît....SMH
. Yes now and most times its all lies.one guy did it to me while I was in school,100 level.dis particular one I couldn't hold it cos damn I ve never even talked with this guy,I noticed as I walked into the class that day,heads were turning then not long after a friend came and gisted me dat the fool said he f^cked me thruout the night.gush I was boiling,I waited patiently for the guy to come,then I saw him at the restaurant gisting with his friends,I don't know what came over me,right there in evryones presence,I slapped him and told him if he is man enuf,he should tel me if that's the greatest fantasy of his life,to sleep with me.people screamed,I got out and damn I felt so fufilled.anytime I remember I lafff myself out.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2012
Such tales are told when it happens to be a 'Bigger' not deserving Phucking Hole -- U dont Xpect me to narrate an Experience with a Lekpacious Sluut, Argh! cheesy

BTW, Who wouldn't want to brag of winning a Jackpot even when the Jackpot hates been Discussed?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by lecturerdabo(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2012
OFTEN DONE BY GUYS SUFFERING INFERIORITY COMPLEX WITH THE HOPE OF BOOSTING THEIR RELEVANCE angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by bashimam(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2012
sum gurl dsve dose trash menhh
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by tucker12(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2012
His only trying to gain respect before his friends. and frankly am sure he is undecided undecidedjust a gutter fellow with zero self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by ITbomb(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Ezemarcel(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2012
just passing by.....
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by DonaldGenes(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2012
fairygeh: Because they are immature,bunch of fools and so ST UPID.and the thing is not only young guys do it,some older men do it.Age is just a number after all.common sense is what makes us wise.
its not always really about boasting,fact is sometimes the said girl had neen playing-to-get and when opportunity comes like that,they tend to publicise it to their peer just for them to confirm he is on top of his game
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2012
That's what happens when a woman decides to be one of easy virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Ndoz(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by MMM2(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2012
JEW MEN undecided angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Jarus(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Dem full Nairaland too

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Lordave: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahahah! Nairaland chicks are running mad over this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Bryan12(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2012
No Offence!!its completely natural with every guy cept the shy ones like me.I think its part of a guy personality,,,kissing and telling....../all nairaland guys are pretenders....gosh!!!/

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Ganys: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2012
FULFILMENTwinkwink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Mynd44: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2012
Donalð Genes:
its not always really about boasting,fact is sometimes the said girl had neen playing-to-get and when opportunity comes like that,they tend to publicise it to their peer just for them to confirm he is on top of his game
It is a sign of low or zero self esteem
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by emmanwandud(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2012
@ op na jealousy dey worry u bcs u couldnt pull up such stunt instead of beefing y don't u go for tutorials or rather forever hold ur peace

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by sunkoye: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2012
smh...!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by omenziate(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2012
But some girls also brag about how huge and good their bobos are.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by yemstok(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2012
lecturerdabo: OFTEN DONE BY GUYS SUFFERING INFERIORITY COMPLEX WITH THE HOPE OF BOOSTING THEIR RELEVANCE angry angry angry

Well Said bro!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
emmanwandud: @ op na jealousy dey worry u bcs u couldnt pull up such stunt instead of beefing y don't u go for tutorials or rather forever hold ur peace
What's the beefing there? It is a wrong practice
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by johndavid1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
God give pple mouth 2 talk so none should be prosecuted for saying his or her own point of view.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by sexyfire911(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ezemarcel: just passing by.....
And don't stop...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Kassidy90(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
I witnessed similar scenario last year bt it bounced back on d guy. That faithful evening I went to buy a movie then I saw some guy sitting in front of d shop chatting, so a lady was passing by at d moment and of d guys was like, chai u see dat opeke ( girl ) I don fvck her tire, unfortunately for him d babe heard wat he said n turned back then in front every1 there d girl was like, Imagine u sitting here talkin abt hw u fvckd me, cn u call dat s€x u dat can even last for 45 seconds, com see laff dat day..... Am very sure d guy wuld av learnt his lesson dat day....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up / I Don't Like To Brag But See My Whatsapp Chat [PICTURES] / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.