Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2914 Views)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Daewoods(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: by xynerise: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daewoods: I am student in one of the federal univ. in Nigeria. A very close female friend of mine, who i had hopes of dating, is currently mentally unstable, and her aunt says it didn't start today, that's it been their for fairly long.
What do i do?
TB JOSHUA!
Re: by DExplorer1: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daewoods: I am student in one of the federal univ. in Nigeria. A very close female friend of mine, who i had hopes of dating, is currently mentally unstable, and her aunt says it didn't start today, that's it been their for fairly long.
What do i do?
Chris Oyakhilome
Re: by Chanchit: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
Thank God say her sister don warn you. But you knw some people can fly any fence for love, so you can go ahead if you are not thinking of finding an alternative love.

Nb: don't come back here to say you now live in Yaba left sha o.
Re: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
With God all things are possible.
Re: by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
@OP
forget all the mambo jambo nonsense of taking her to a pastor etc, GET HER PROFESSIONAL HELP (aka psychologist/psychiatrist) if such services are available where you reside....thats the ONLY way to help that woman!!!! there are many people who are HIGHLY EDUCATED to give the proper help/diagnose/medicine for such problems, and who will be best fitted to help!

here is a clue: a pastor would simply say that this is the work of the devil, when we all know that many people have mental disorders because of a lot of different issues. educate yourself instead of being a religious sheep!
Re: by xynerise: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
forget all the mambo jambo nonsense of taking her to a pastor etc, GET HER PROFESSIONAL HELP (aka psychologist/psychiatrist) if such services are available where you reside....thats the ONLY way to help that woman!!!! there are many people who are HIGHLY EDUCATED to give the proper help/diagnose/medicine for such problems, and who will be best fitted to help!

Waste of Money grin. At least d white garment churches know the trick. Holy cane cool

2 Likes

Re: by Daewoods(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
Do i keep loving her, should i give her up?
If i keep loving her,could there be any harm in that?
Serious answers please.
Re: by Switup: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
grin grin
xynerise:
Waste of Money grin. At least d white garment churches know the trick. Holy cane cool
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: by tpia1: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
good lord, how many s.tupid questions can be posted on nl in one day?

let her relatives take care of her and stop embarassing yourself on a public forum with your low IQ!!!!!!

small time now una go dey claim nigeria, thus adding to the country's already horrible image!
Re: by tpia1: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daewoods: Do i keep loving her, should i give her up?
If i keep loving her,could there be any harm in that?
Serious answers please.

JESUS CHRIST, what kind of freaks are in this place!!!!!!!!!
Re: by Daewoods(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1:

JESUS CHRIST, what kind of freaks are in this place!!!!!!!!!
Must you comment, woman abeg park well for suckerway joooor.

2 Likes

Re: by xynerise: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daewoods:
woman abeg park well for suckerway joooor.
No space again grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
xynerise:

what about the yellow garment church?! or better yet the black underwear church? lol that should definitely be a better investment, surely!
Re: by tpia1: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daewoods:
Must you comment, woman abeg park well for suckerway joooor.

i think you need to jump into a soakaway just because of your level of d.umbness!!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
dude forget about the girl,dont let ur hormones do the thinking use your head man,only few people are worth much trouble in the world today,if u had the money and u helped this girl,things can happen in the future you would regret u ever got involved,let her family handle it
Re: by obowunmi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Give examples of symptoms or behavioral characteristics she's exhibiting?
What specifically has she done to make you label her as crazy.
Re: by slimghost(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yaba left str8

1 Like

Re: by pendo89(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
you need to check her into an institution.
lemmie ask,does she love you? does she even recognise you?
Re: by tpia1: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
^he is not her relative and as such, he needs to back off and keep his dirty mouth shut instead of opening useless fake threads on nl.

i trust nigerians anyway, if at all the story is true, let him keep poking his nose in issues that dont concern him- he'll see where he'll end up.
Re: by xynerise: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
pendo89: does she love you?
Mad woman dey love again? undecided
Re: by tpia1: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
^is the girl in question your sister?
Re: by tpia1: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
only an insane person would consider the op, sane.

@ topic.

birds of a feather, flock together.
Re: by xynerise: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1: ^is the girl in question your sister?
Your real fada undecided
Re: by tpia1: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
seems i struck a nerve, hence your madness?

is one of your fathers mad?
Re: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
What do i do?

Guy, all females are mentally unstable. undecided However, what you must consider to determine compatibility is the degree of her instability. What is the offset? Calculate the magnitude and duration of the mental error, then make your deductions.

If you wish to apply corrective measures, you must be extremely careful to avoid overshooting [overcorrection]. The consequences are usually fatal.
Re: by eunisam: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
hmmmm chai patetic oooh
Re: by Caracta(f): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
fluid26:

Guy, all females are mentally unstable. undecided
shocked shocked shocked
Re: by 190theclown: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2012
grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2012
Caracta:
shocked shocked shocked

wetin happen?
Re: by Daewoods(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
I think it is as a result of academic stress, *carry-over tins*.
For those doubting dicks, this really happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome?(pic) / Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? / I'm Crushing On These Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.