Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Eod Gear Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Eod Gear Box (1054 Views)

Preventive Maintance Tips : Automatic Gear Box / Honda Accord Gear Box Problems / Passat V6 Auto Gear Box Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eod Gear Box by umunnatim(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
PLEASE I NEED USEFUL INFORMATION ON THE PROBLEM OF MY CAR,MY EOD WILL NOT DRIVE BUT IT GOES REVERSE,THE LIGHT DOES NOT DISPLAY ON THE DASH BOARD,ITS PERMANENT ON THE DRIVE POSITION AND GOES OFF WHEN YOU CHANGE IT.ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME NA NEW CAR...THANKS
Re: Eod Gear Box by umunnatim(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
umunnatim: PLEASE I NEED USEFUL INFORMATION ON THE PROBLEM OF MY CAR,MY EOD WILL NOT DRIVE BUT IT GOES REVERSE,THE LIGHT DOES NOT DISPLAY ON THE DASH BOARD,ITS PERMANENT ON THE DRIVE POSITION AND GOES OFF WHEN YOU CHANGE IT.ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME NA NEW CAR...THANKS

some one please give me ideas ....
Re: Eod Gear Box by calculusx(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ OP: have you recently changed your gear oil and did you use the specified gear oil recommended by the manufacturer? Did you check the gear oil to Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ if its due for servicing before you noticed this problem? Answers to the questions above will help solve the issue with your EOD.
Re: Eod Gear Box by omamokta: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Better use reverse, forget D and co, they will soon get jealous.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Save For A Tokunbo Automatic Car / Photo: Can You Name This Car Logo? / Please Help My Engine Idle Is High When I Start My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.