Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! (13066 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2012
fergusen: Rubish undecided

same way ur papa na rubbish to you

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Baby mama: And so what!

and so WATER!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion:Ur Shamefulness! Isnt he a true son of his father?
Hades: Ooh! He is more than that. He is one of the few people whose vision of Nigeria I like.
Minion: My King! What is his vision of Nigeria?
Hades: He see Nigeria as a land with enough fertility to supply her citizen's with enough Igbo for life
Minion: undecided

senseless
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by TableLeg(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2012
OK
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by emmabest2000(m): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2012
nairaland too many greedy people make una leave the dude alone naa if he make name with his father is it a sin ? don't u have father too ? why can't u make name with ur own father ? abi na ur father na mr no name ? I WONDER OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by NovusHomo(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Be man enough, get out of your father's shadow.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Lol!!! That is son love for the father! Also a way of being famous. grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by KINGwax(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion:Ur Shamefulness! Isnt he a true son of his father?
Hades: Ooh! He is more than that. He is one of the few people whose vision of Nigeria I like.
Minion: My King! What is his vision of Nigeria?
Hades: He see Nigeria as a land with enough fertility to supply her citizen's with enough Igbo for life
Minion: undecided
crap, this time.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Somebody needs to keep Fela spirit(as in enthusiasm) going! The legacy must leaves on, but not by tattoos!
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by KINGwax(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2012
Willzkid: I wonder why this guy can't just live his own life...always counting on his Dad's popularity..So unoriginal as someone rightly said
next time, u put on your native dress, be it agbada, buba and shokoto etc, and don it with a tie on any mondays to work instead of the usual white men's shirt. Visit a shrine and not a church/mosque for worship. Who da hell is ever original again? Take pills for your own headache dude! And to think your name is wizkid willzkid is quite original!
And remember wizkid's first single was around 07/08. So don't come tellin me you're created before him!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by sauceEEP(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2012
see im waist, ukwuu agbada...
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Topeedo: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2012
Brand_new: See the Tattoo culture being brought into Afrobeat.
Sounds and looks cool though.
THE CULTURE ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA...MY GRAND AND GREAT GRAND PARENTS HAD TATOOS
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Topeedo: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2012
NovusHomo: Be man enough, get out of your father's shadow.
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKIN ABOUT HIM RIDIN ON HIS FATHER NAME AND POPULARITY? WHO DOESNT DO DAT? EVERYBODY DOES IT...ALL U HATERS WOULD DONE D SAME...THE GUY IS DOING FINE...QUIT HATING JOR
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Topeedo: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2012
NovusHomo: Be man enough, get out of your father's shadow.
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKIN ABOUT HIM RIDIN ON HIS FATHER NAME AND POPULARITY? WHO DOESNT DO DAT? EVERYBODY DOES IT...ALL U HATERS WOULD HAVE DONE D SAME...THE GUY IS DOING FINE...QUIT HATING JOR
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Topeedo: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2012
SlyIg: Wow! ... So nice to have been displayed in the museum than on our prestigious nairaland. Op,take note.
HATERS HATE...DATS WAT Y'ALL KNOW HOW TO DO BEST
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by kunyeo(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Willzkid: I wonder why this guy can't just live his own life...always counting on his Dad's popularity..So unoriginal as someone rightly said
you use what you've got.Count on your own father's popularity!
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2012
These kids need to let their father rest and stop caking off of the man's legacy and do something better with their life/time.

The whole 'Fela' thingy and the shrine is just an excuse/abode for miscreants and drug heads to smoke weed/get high, most of the Fela fans do not even understand his music, what influenced it and the nationalist ideas embedded there-in.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by meekmk(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2012

You'ze a Muthafucking ASS-Hole
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by olivegirl(f): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2012
joeydozzy: what's with this Hades and minion thing? grin
. We call am branding or packing buf u call am swag

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by bolayei: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2012
the tatoo culture don always dey 9ja even my nan get tatoo for her belle and fela dancers been get removable tatoos u no dey see how dem dey paint their faces.
Brand_new: See the Tattoo culture being brought into Afrobeat.
Sounds and looks cool though.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Chanchit: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2012
Na my papa name e for put...?
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Godan: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2012
rubbish
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Jungleprince1(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2012
Will fela approve it?
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Redmosquito(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2012
dejiswaggs:
grin grin grin grin grin
Redmosquito: Deji rep, so you sef dey nairaland. E tall oo! (O ga ooo!). No tell anybody say u see me for here ooo cool
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by ay0201(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2012
And it teaches us what?
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2012
This is not the first time a son will get his fathers name tattooed on his body, and it definitely wouldn't be

the last . So there is nothing new to see here. undecided
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2012

One Word. Best Reply for this Thread. angry
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by mployer(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

senseless
sensible tongue
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by tonym1(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2012
BEGINING OF MADNESS WITH EVERYONE GOING TATTOO CRAZY
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by otodeluxe(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
ijebabe: Nice tattoo but he's had that since April so im not sure what is fuss is about 7 months later undecided

How do you know that? Have you ever seen him unclad?
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by obontami: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
whisper2esi:

Guy no be so Oooo

You just forget ur guy like that

Its not fair Oooo, me and bola even spoke on phone this night

Wetin be aye and bola monikers for here ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Parties With D'banj (Video) / R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... / Could This Be Burna Boy's Brother ??? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.