Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (10552 Views)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Shugamania(f): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2012
All except 5 cos u have to take the pill under mom's supervision...taught me to use my drugs d proper way.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by OmoEko1(f): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2012
eating the meat last hmmmm, how can u eat ur food w/o touching d meat weirdo
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by fonzy22(f): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2012
I did all of dat except no. 1. Its more fun being a kid than ...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by aieromon(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2012
1,3 and 6.

I still eat meat/fish last after every meal. Old habits die hard,I guess.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Tamudo(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2012
1,2,3,5 & 6.... I try oooo na only 4 i no do dat tym...chai c as d fing com dey pain me now......aarrrrgggg!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by beethomas: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2012
Everything minus 5.
I also ate my eraser
Wrote pencil on my my okin biscuit
Ate garri mixed with palm oil
Rice and bread
Chai we grow up sha o
Dis new generation no know anything jor
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2012
fapcrook: 1.Tried smoking using paper wrapped up wt fire on it. This made me cough terribly. Sneaking into d house after watching TV till 7pm at a neighbour's hse(dat was a long time), keeping money in kolo to buy goodie goodie, Gowon's finger

You go cough so tay so tay so tay... And if hear the foot step of anyone coming nearer, quickly off it and throw it under cupboard grin
Go neighbours's house go watch TV and Yoruba movie so tay you go even carry bedbug enter your own house sef grin grin
Ekenna Gowon , Baba Dudu and Sisi pelebe grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2012
Childhood sweet no be small oooooo. Sometimes, I wish I could turn back the hands of time, but life goes on and continues. Forward ever!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Hassan11: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2012
beethomas: Everything minus 5.
I also ate my eraser
Wrote pencil on my my okin biscuit
Ate garri mixed with palm oil
Rice and bread
Chai we grow up sha o
Dis new generation no know anything jor

I also ate eraser especially d one dat scent like chocolate or chewing gum.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by horllybabe(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2012
I did 1,2&6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by rezzy: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2012
kokoye: I did all and more.

- Did you fart and try to squeeze ur bum so the smell wont get out?

- did you use spit to moisten a patch of dry skin?

- did you jump from an uncompleted 2-storey building to win a 10kobo bet? 10 kobo would buy you 20 candies or sweets at the time.

whatever....

I did all these
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by horllybabe(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2012
Hassan11:
I also ate eraser especially d one dat scent like chocolate or chewing gum.

Did dat also
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Thok(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2012
Nostalgic.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by jeddyMay(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2012
Hassan11: Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2012
I did all, did anyone here also smoke cane?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by noskybanj(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
All of d above nd more. U didn't mention sucking kata
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by sucezTP(f): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat.

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream.

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Sberries: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lol.. Funny enough I did all. Even more. grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
I did all of the above but i still do dat numba 5 o
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nuelaville: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sum persnz lyk maself did n z stl doin al of 'em...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by BelloDare: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
123&6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hahahahahaha...chie! Nairalanders! Una go kill person one day o! Laugh won kill me and na friends here...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hassan11: Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

I still do most except for 3, 4 and 6.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Revolva(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
I did so many

Dip bread in tea
Spray dry GARRI on cooked beans
Put candy sweets in water bottles and shake - cos we can't afford to buy juice -
Tie water inside nylon go school sef even play dobo dobo and egbor touch and do --roll tyre on d hard hot rugged streets ... Even do actor and boss with wooden gun .. Flew. Nylon kytes....name it am a ghetto child
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by alons: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
all of the above apart from number 5 and 6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
I hvnt taken time to observe...do kids still do the number 6...then pen stuff?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by dacutie1(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
all of the above! grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Did them all except No. 4 and No. 5.
Are u kidding I still suck my bone marrows o...in d privacy of my house of course!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Hassan11: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Revolva: I did so many

Dip bread in tea
Spray dry GARRI on cooked beans
Put candy sweets in water bottles and shake - cos we can't afford to buy juice -
Tie water inside nylon go school sef even play dobo dobo and egbor touch and do --roll tyre on d hard hot rugged streets ... Even do actor and boss with wooden gun .. Flew. Nylon kytes....name it am a ghetto child

u were truely a ghetto boy. I rolled tyre too. Play in d rain, mimic our teachers too.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Iyaqueen(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
I did 1,2,3,5,6,7....lol

it was fun duo. smiley
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by eggo: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2012
grin i did all except no 5 still cant swallow till now..
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Chenzy(m): 2:07am On Nov 11, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ still dipping ‎​m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ drugs inside ‎​m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ eba or fufu till date A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i use τ̲̅ȍ‎​ write ‎​m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ name on ‎​m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ pen then,its ‎​ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡t funny i still lost ma pen still

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. / Women In Ancient Nigeria / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.